Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 27795
-
07-19-22 19:43 #18780Senior Member

Posts: 1303Bunny
Didn't she move to Dallas to start providing there? She was winding down just as I was discovering the hobby. I never got to see her but she was on the list.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 14:47 #18779Senior Member

Posts: 59Kinsi is no upcharge but it's very much a YMMV vibe thing. But she legit loves getting creamed.
Originally Posted by Realtongue
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 13:04 #18778Senior Member

Posts: 606Miss Bunny
They never fully retire.
She's UTR with select clients. More of a SA style thing now.
-
07-19-22 11:59 #18777Senior Member

Posts: 131Miss bunny?
The only one I know of went back to former civilian career.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 07:51 #18776Regular Member

Posts: 3Kinsi and Koi
What was the donation for Kinsi and Koi for this service?
Originally Posted by Inseminater
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 03:10 #18775Regular Member

Posts: 16Itty bitty girls info?
Can any of why'all lob me Ittybittygirls number if possible. Also seen a provider named Nikki from Olympia recently https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpia/86374912. She's bigger than her photos but budget, her head game wasn't good though.
-
07-18-22 17:42 #18774Senior Member

Posts: 2924She was on TNA but is loooooong gone.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 16:26 #18773Senior Member

Posts: 121Cool chick, pretty hot, looooong gone as far as I know. Had a few vids up on xvideos / xhamster back in the day, haven't been able to find them in forever.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 16:12 #18772Regular Member

Posts: 16Scarlett 13
Could someone message me Scarlett 13 number.
A name I have not seen on anyone's list is Miss Business from TNA. She is in Olympia.
-
07-18-22 15:54 #18771Senior Member

Posts: 92Long since retired.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 15:17 #18770Senior Member

Posts: 270Which quarter are current and accurate?
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 15:05 #18769Senior Member

Posts: 69Dannygrrl
If anyone I gave contact info to yesterday didn't get the number ending xx90 please PM me back. I might have sent an old number by mistake.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 14:57 #18768Senior Member

Posts: 824Miss bunny?
I'm not familiar with who this is.
Originally Posted by Inseminater
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 10:05 #18767Senior Member

Posts: 151Except, also, that most haven't worked in years, and quite a few of the rest haven't belonged to this board in years. Maybe a quarter of those are current-and-accurate.
Originally Posted by Inseminater
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 09:42 #18766Senior Member

Posts: 153Lexi has been mentioned on here before, I've dropped a few in her myself. Nat sky been mentioned too I believe and was on my list at some point.
Originally Posted by Inseminater
[View Original Post]
My question is on Naomi. There is a few of those so which one? And is it the one with the hot bod that had the face tattoos? I seen her a couple times and never got BBFS no matter what LOL. She would set timers for the session but her body and ass was for real.
She now doing life for killing one of her hobbyists over what she thought was real jewelry. Sad.









Reply With Quote





