Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 712 762 1162 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 24548
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14633

    Tee pawg?


  2. #14632

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Stacey is Native American Indian. Her listing is P257099.
    Even here people want to be so "woke" you don't remember what an Indian looks like anymore.

    Check this out and don't miss the video. www.diyagfe.com.

  3. #14631

    Hailee

    Over the weekend, I was trying to see Hailee as she was the only provider that can serve my needs. She was staying in a hotel in Greenbelt and gave me the address to get there. As soon as pulled into the parking lot. Uncle LEO with his light flashing right in from of my face. I'm not sure if this was a sting or they were their for a noise complaint. Either way. I'm not sticking around to find out. Thank God I drove my older sisters van, it's not as suspicious as my own car.

    Is Hailee legit or did I catch her at a bad night? This is why I only go for the providers off tryst.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hailee-escort-charlotte-877332#erotic
    Last edited by GregIsLong; 07-19-22 at 08:17. Reason: Forgot the link

  4. #14630
    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    Have known her since the Backpage days. Quite sad. Glad she's safe though.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...nny_deluxe_ent

    https://archive.ph/wip/T1dhe
    She doesn't look fat at all in those pics.

  5. #14629

    Any Dreamers

    She post nova forum alot but location is always Winchester VA. Notice this month all Baltimore post. Is it worth the visit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/86398286#.

  6. #14628

    Asian escort Jenny got fat

    Have known her since the Backpage days. Quite sad. Glad she's safe though.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...nny_deluxe_ent

    https://archive.ph/wip/T1dhe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jenny_asian_escort_2.jpg‎  

  7. #14627

    Indian girl

    She is half Indian but looks 100% . She can pass for both and is sexy af.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1414  [View Original Post]
    She is Hispanic not Indian.

  8. #14626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever find a good Indian provider? One flavor I've never had. Has me interested.
    Stacey is Native American Indian. Her listing is P257099.

  9. #14625
    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a legit pawg or big booty latina. I like extremely large butts or just anything big period.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nd/baltimore/1

    You can search by ethnicity.

  10. #14624
    Does anyone know who this one is? How can find her?

    Seems like every so often she goes off the grid. Not sure if this is her or a fake.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/443-342-2414

    Thanks.

    -CK.

  11. #14623
    She is Hispanic not Indian.

  12. #14622

    Any PAWGS or big booty latinas?

    I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a legit pawg or big booty latina. I like extremely large butts or just anything big period.

  13. #14621

    Indian provider

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...y-rubs/2560728

    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever find a good Indian provider? One flavor I've never had. Has me interested.

  14. #14620

    Lend a hand

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNHookers  [View Original Post]
    Next Sunday, 24 July.

    Anybody know a nice girl who does outcall to the inner harbor area? Age, race, etc. Not important, just attitude and menu. CIM is a must, Greek would be nice but not mandatory.

    Thanks.
    Dm me I might can help you.

  15. #14619
    Quote Originally Posted by PassionDweller  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    This lady works in the NOVA region but she says she will work at Baltimore sometimes if it's along the way. She's hosting out of Pikesville as of yesterday and I'm not sure if she's going to work there through the whole weekend.

    Last night I dozed off and dreamt of Kandy. She's a pawg with large, bountiful boobs that were bursting out of her corset. It was the same blue corset she wears in one of her pics. Kandy is a BBW and looks exactly like her pics so if you find her attractive you're in for a good time.

    Kandy provided a no-rush service. We shot the shit before and after the action which is a nice change from other providers not talking to you or have a cold attitude. Kandy knows how to have fun and is open to most things except Greek and BBFS. She let me play with her clit while she gave me a great bbj that nearly made me pop. She seemed to enjoy me playing with her boobs even with my tongue.

    I normally like to start in mish and switch to K9 so I could see that big ol booty slap against my thighs. But her large boobs got the best of me and she let me suck on them while I went to town. She felt really tight and she was enthusiastic the whole time.

    I went for her QV special for $80 and she offers HH for $150. Not sure what her hourly rate is though. She seemed like she enjoyed our encounter, or she's a great actor. It's hard to find a PAWG in Baltimore these days who can take the D and doesn't charge $150 or more for a QV.
    She wants pic verification. No dice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape