Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 1068 1568 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 26363
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17858

    Lexi

    Saw her this weekend by bayview, agreed to 15 x. When I got there, she ask for 25 x I told her no, walked out, she msgs me as I'm walking out, negotiated to 15 x qv I told her no, and said the price is the price, I told her skip the games, quit wasting my time, she finally agreed to 15 x for half, I felt bad so went back in considering the space she's living in, tiny little swinger I'd have to say, went in, did my thing, went from the floor to the wall, blew in the bag, had a talk with her and told her this isn't for her. Left, I'm not from town but after seeing some of these girls situations. Man find someone, move out, find some love.

  2. #17857
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoamu  [View Original Post]
    Agree, stay away from this one fellas. She is toxic.
    Agree, stay away from this one, those app filters do make her look good but in person, you can definitely tell she's using, seen her before, agreed on a set $ with BBBJ, showed up and turns out she wanted more, I tell her I aint playing no games here, agreed to what we said before. Went in, she had to put on rap music, not to mention, I should of left while I had the chance but being out of town, I said w. E carry on, so we ended up on sliver springs in the basement of a worn down apartment. I lost my mind already, I say w. E get it over with and bail. I couldn't even get hard with the way she's acting. Terrible BJ, just barley touching the tip. I put the rubber on, go for what I came for, dry as a rasin, I ask for lube? She says no, so I say F it. I went in dry and torn her up before loading in the bag and bailing. Not wasting my time in a run down basement in a gettho neighborhood not being from the area, so yes stay away. Toxic! She is not what's pictured. Imagine that but without filters and skinnier and a user.

  3. #17856

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Hold on you're saying you are donating 60 for her and she's taking it? John Holmes ain't got nothing on you Mr. Anaconda.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/082344995117
    I have seen Nikki many times. I talked to her today and asked her about 60 for qv. Her reply was never!

  4. #17855

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoeBennett  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this again but are you talking about the same Nikki I tried to ask 80 for qv and I was laughed at she told me she hasn't done anything 100.
    These girls say they don't do anything under 100. To them, it's like a number in their head that sounds good. Tell you what. I don't do anything over 75. Even these Eros chicks are out here asking 500 minimum. Okay, you can ask for that. Cool. Me, I'm not paying anything for fake tits, BBL, and looking like a murder hornet stung your lips. I'll keep seeing my natty adjustable 6 for 40.

  5. #17854

    You are correct

    So many Nikki's out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Naughty Nikki or Nicki / Gemma? I've never known Naughty Nikki to go that low. Nikki / Gemma I can see going that low.

  6. #17853

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Hold on you're saying you are donating 60 for her and she's taking it? John Holmes ain't got nothing on you Mr. Anaconda.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/082344995117
    I've never known this Nikki to go that low. I think he's talking about Nikki / Gemma. Pics are quite a few years old, add 30 or 40 lbs and she cut her hair short.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/893352914633

    HS.

  7. #17852

    This Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Let's not sugar coat it. Nikki can be had for 60 and Sassy Lynn wants 160. (yes I said 160) I've seen Nikki twice because she was cheap and she has great tits. No more because of the hotel she's at. Just too far of a drive for me with the gas prices like they are. Sassy I can't get to budge from 160 hhr. Also tried Champagne but she wants 120 QV. And Barbie from Brown deer but she wants 100 QV. They have their prices and I have mine. I guess it's a game for me.
    Hold on you're saying you are donating 60 for her and she's taking it? John Holmes ain't got nothing on you Mr. Anaconda.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/082344995117

  8. #17851
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Let's say I report on a girl that her feet stink "stay away" from this filthy nasty slore. Well another guy on here actually calls a certain SW in the morning and asks her to wear boots all day so that when he pics her up later that afternoon her feet stink to high heaven. She shoves her feet in his mouth while he masterbates. Or say some chick is reviewed to be big as a brick shithouse. I know a guy that can't find them fat enough. Some guys like sloppy seconds and thirds and maybe the tenth guy that day. So what maters is honest information. What I find disgusting is exactly what someone else is looking for.
    Like the old saying goes "there's an ass for every seat".

  9. #17850

    Opinions

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody414  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a lot of things aren't for a lot of people. I guess these groups now are to make sure a monger doesn't get killed, robbed, hustled or extorted.

    The days of "mongers among thieves" or HOH are long gone.

    Stay safe.
    Let's say I report on a girl that her feet stink "stay away" from this filthy nasty slore. Well another guy on here actually calls a certain SW in the morning and asks her to wear boots all day so that when he pics her up later that afternoon her feet stink to high heaven. She shoves her feet in his mouth while he masterbates.

    Or say some chick is reviewed to be big as a brick shithouse. I know a guy that can't find them fat enough. Some guys like sloppy seconds and thirds and maybe the tenth guy that day. So what maters is honest information. What I find disgusting is exactly what someone else is looking for.

  10. #17849

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Let's not sugar coat it. Nikki can be had for 60 and Sassy Lynn wants 160. (yes I said 160) I've seen Nikki twice because she was cheap and she has great tits. No more because of the hotel she's at. Just too far of a drive for me with the gas prices like they are. Sassy I can't get to budge from 160 hhr. Also tried Champagne but she wants 120 QV. And Barbie from Brown deer but she wants 100 QV. They have their prices and I have mine. I guess it's a game for me.
    Are you talking about Naughty Nikki or Nicki / Gemma? I've never known Naughty Nikki to go that low. Nikki / Gemma I can see going that low.

    HS.

  11. #17848
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Let's not sugar coat it. Nikki can be had for 60 and Sassy Lynn wants 160. (yes I said 160) I've seen Nikki twice because she was cheap and she has great tits. No more because of the hotel she's at. Just too far of a drive for me with the gas prices like they are. Sassy I can't get to budge from 160 hhr. Also tried Champagne but she wants 120 QV. And Barbie from Brown deer but she wants 100 QV. They have their prices and I have mine. I guess it's a game for me.
    I'm new to this again but are you talking about the same Nikki I tried to ask 80 for qv and I was laughed at she told me she hasn't done anything 100.

  12. #17847

    60 and 160

    Let's not sugar coat it. Nikki can be had for 60 and Sassy Lynn wants 160. (yes I said 160) I've seen Nikki twice because she was cheap and she has great tits. No more because of the hotel she's at. Just too far of a drive for me with the gas prices like they are. Sassy I can't get to budge from 160 hhr. Also tried Champagne but she wants 120 QV. And Barbie from Brown deer but she wants 100 QV. They have their prices and I have mine. I guess it's a game for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Good evening. I'm reviewing both of these gals together cause they're 2 peas in a pod. I've seen both of these gals in the past which was fine and didn't have a issue, but they have taken a turn for the worse. I text nikki early last week and set up a date. She's still at the notel on Hyw 100. I show up, she says come on in and she's pretty much covered up from head to toe, which is a red flag to me. Upon further examination, I can see through the stockings bruises and the marks. So after a little small talk and some laughs I noticed that she's missing a bunch of teeth, upper left jaw. So she tells me to get comfortable on the bed and excuses herself to the bathroom. So I'm laying on the bed, looking at how dirty and cluttered this place really was. Well after 15 minutes of her missing, I ask if everything was ok, and she said she'd be right out. I can only guess. She pops out and of course she's a little out of it, and kinda spacey. So she says are you ready, I said yes, but I told her that I was in a hurry and just opt for a BBBJ which was fine and then I left. So yeah, very very disappointed. Which brings me to sassy Lynn, who is staying at one of those notel dumps on south 27th street. Everything that I just reviewed on Nikki, Sassy Lynn is in worse condition. Both of them are heavy into the extra curricular activities which is really kind 've sad, cause they are nice girls. I would see them again if they would straighten out their lives. But for now, I'm out. Be safe!

  13. #17846
    Maybe a lot of things aren't for a lot of people. I guess these groups now are to make sure a monger doesn't get killed, robbed, hustled or extorted.

    The days of "mongers among thieves" or HOH are long gone.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoeBennett  [View Original Post]
    So, after reading all this stuff on Mermaid and Nikki I'm starting to think maybe this group isn't for me. You guys bash every girl on here about how horrible they are, but yet arent we the ones going to see them. Arent we the ones that are paying these girls with our money. If there was ALL THESE CAMERAS then why didn't you leave. Instead you look right at it? WTF! Also not sure how old you are but for the record I believe that there are cameras at all hotels. Again maybe this isn't for me. Now I feel who is worst here. The one doing it for money or the ones paying for it?

  14. #17845

    Cameras

    As soon as I leave my house I figure I'm on a camera no matter where I go. Traffic cams / security cams. They are incredibly cheap. Easy to hide one in a corner at a notel or apartment or MP. The only time you can guarantee you aren't on camera with a girl is at your place (which I won't do) or in your car. Otherwise you roll the dice.

  15. #17844
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    Of course there are cameras. I know one report of a shooting at that notel and I girl died from a overdose. It's a lively little place.
    All hotels / motels have cameras. Also, not sure how this place is any different from the Hilton downtown that had a pimp shooting and several overdose deaths throughout the years. Be wise and move carefully, best of luck Gentlemen!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape