Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 613 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 663 713 1113 1613 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 25721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16541

    Re: Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    But, wait, you guys all send her verification photos?
    I've been visiting her for a while, but if that's what it takes to get her comfortable I would take the shot.

  2. #16540

    Seems about right.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last evening. Strung out. Did not get the job done.

    Do not recommend.
    Yeah I figured. Her and the hot 29 yo blond that requires you call her. What's surprising is that they both are sticking to their guns on the donations. I guess their pics have some of us mongers hooked. I'm not paying top dollar for bad service no matter how hot you are.

  3. #16539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Jayde

    I'm not sure what the hell she's thinking. 220 hhr? 360 hr?? She is Kristen Cremes / Kaydence Marie / Storm and now Jayde. I'm laughing too hard to continue typing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/86370673

  4. #16538
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky36  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Haley.
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...112ea50cd73255

  5. #16537

    She's real

    I saw her last year. She's bigger than the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this bbw thanks.

    https://callescort.org/937-824-0136

  6. #16536

    Barbie / Natasha

    Been working down my list.

    Dreamed of Barbie / Natasha last week. She lives in a house in E. Dayton. Damage was $$ for hhr.

    Pros: She's a professional. No signs of usage and a very open menu. Way more mature and grounded than most providers I've dreamed of. Communication good.

    Cons: House is full of kids who may or may not know what she does for a living. (Dreams happen in the basement.) A little heavier than her pics but not BBW.

    Rules: Everything covered. No kissing. Don't touch her hair.

    Started CBJ, moved to DATY, then mish, then cowgirl, then finished reverse cowgirl.

    She says she does domination as well.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/571958940501

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-646-1537
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails barbie.jpg‎  

  7. #16535

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this bbw thanks.

    https://callescort.org/937-824-0136
    She's been a SW on Main for long time. She stole an item from me. It was close to 10 years ago.

  8. #16534

    Tristen

    Anyone know anything about this bbw thanks.

    https://callescort.org/937-824-0136

  9. #16533

    Try using a different number

    Quote Originally Posted by OperatorError  [View Original Post]
    I got her contact info from a trusted senior here. I contacted her on three separate occasions. Nothing but crickets all three times. If she "needs help" tell her to try responding to messages.
    I will say she's pretty cautious when I first contacted her. But now I am on her speed dial apparently. Maybe you should try recycle your number and contact her again? That said, be smart when initiate contact, even for well-reviewed providers, for your own safety.

    I do agree with Darkstallion on her excessive asking for help. Although her texts tend to be pretty cordial.

  10. #16532

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    Bro I am tired of her text messages at odd times. Always asking for help. Too much drama for me. I stopped responding to her and meeting her. She either needs to put up an ad and get into this business or should know proper money management. She cannot expect "help" everytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    *eye roll*.

    This girl needs help everyday for her room. Trusted seniors can contact me for her number.
    I have to agree with DarkStallion. She isn't a good value as a UTR. No wonder her clients aren't coming back to her.

    She needs more one and done clients, not us. Put a public ad and she will get more of those type of people.

    Or, she must drop some of her annoying rules.

  11. #16531

    Lexi

    Got some afternoon delight from one of my favorites from back in the day. Same fun personality but seemed tweaked on something. Still gets into it but now uses a vibrator on herself while she getting drilled. Seems to get her off pretty quickly. More booty weight than a few years ago but still hot (if you like small titties). Damage was 100 for hhr. Needs to work on her head game.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/542485103691

  12. #16530

    Needs to manage her business better

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    *eye roll*.

    This girl needs help everyday for her room. Trusted seniors can contact me for her number.
    I got her contact info from a trusted senior here. I contacted her on three separate occasions. Nothing but crickets all three times. If she "needs help" tell her to try responding to messages.

  13. #16529

    Danielle - Let her go

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    *eye roll*.

    This girl needs help everyday for her room. Trusted seniors can contact me for her number.
    Bro I am tired of her text messages at odd times. Always asking for help. Too much drama for me. I stopped responding to her and meeting her. She either needs to put up an ad and get into this business or should know proper money management. She cannot expect "help" everytime.

  14. #16528

    Her location

    She mentioned being in E Dayton. I like the look; thanks for info.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    She's been on ad at least 2 years, not new. I remember a few reports are here. From somewhere distant south east, but she likes to say she is in Greene. It is always $200.

    A real person. Good luck!

  15. #16527

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by BinRound  [View Original Post]
    She started right away with some slight dirty talk. Either naive or a cop?
    She's been on ad at least 2 years, not new. I remember a few reports are here. From somewhere distant south east, but she likes to say she is in Greene. It is always $200.

    A real person. Good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape