Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1198

    WARNING. Nikki / Gemma

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/164767857337

    I've seen her before. She's had her ups and downs with certain substances as you can imagine. Hadn't seen her in awhile, but reached out trying to meet. She gave me a sob story about needing money and trying to pressure me to give money for a hotel room and that she'd make it up to me. I said I didn't feel comfortable with that and she flew off the handle with large erratic angry text. Kind of sad, but what can you do. Stay safe.

  2. #1197

    My Tardiness

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    And you're just posting this now?
    As Scooter said, most members are mum and don't bother reporting anything at all; so I stand head and shoulders above those quiet Q's, even in my tardiness.

    The reasons I am so late reporting on this Ripoff forum are that I had already mentioned the incident on the Streetwalkers forum immediately after it happened, and that I am not perfect, so sometimes I don't get around to doing things until much later than I should, and sometimes not at all. I mentioned this incident in post #8449, titled "This Week's Escapades", on the Streetwalkers forum.

    Stick with the holy trinity of Jessi, Rose, and Erika when you're on Greenfield, and you can do no wrong. You can also go with Kristin, Destiny, or Jill. When on Lincoln, go with Chevy (a. K. a. Samantha), (skinny) Corinna, Samantha (it's this one's real name), and I've heard that Loli (pronounced lowly) is working Lincoln these days. I know her from Greenfield and National. On National, the girls are hit-or-miss. I don't see any of my regulars out there these days. Stay away from a Puerto Rican named Angel. She is one of the greatest cocksuckers around, but finagles and is troublesome and stressful, and will demand more money after 5 minutes of sucking, or she'll just stop sucking your dick and get out without making you nut. She won't accept an agreement of more money on the back end.

    Jolly appears to me to be mulatto, by the way, though one of the other mongers said that she identifies as Hispanic.

  3. #1196
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    At least it's posted. More than many members do.
    No argument there. The point I was trying to make was, considering how often this guy posts, why did this one take 3 months before it showed up?

  4. #1195
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    And you're just posting this now?
    At least it's posted. More than many members do.

  5. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    This girl agreed to 25 for head on Greenfield Avenue around 3 months ago. We drove out to my spot. After I paid her the 25, she then demanded 10 more, or she wouldn't do it. I reluctantly agreed to give her 10 more afterward, but she demanded to see the money first. I refused, and after around two minutes of arguing, she hopped out of the car and walked (we were around 2 1/4 miles away from where I'd picked her up at). So, if you run into this kinky-haired mess, drive away!
    And you're just posting this now?

  6. #1193

    Jolly

    This girl agreed to 25 for head on Greenfield Avenue around 3 months ago. We drove out to my spot. After I paid her the 25, she then demanded 10 more, or she wouldn't do it. I reluctantly agreed to give her 10 more afterward, but she demanded to see the money first. I refused, and after around two minutes of arguing, she hopped out of the car and walked (we were around 2 1/4 miles away from where I'd picked her up at). So, if you run into this kinky-haired mess, drive away!

  7. #1192
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #1191

    Thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilpaa  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/192661233820 Do your self a favor and just don't see this one. She will book time with you and hides in the bathroom half of your time. Cover most of her body to cover the track marks and god knows what else. The room is not clean which leads me to believe she isn't much cleaner. I was told by a different provider that her husband was seen right your plate number down. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.
    I'm thinking this should be under the Disgruntled Customer thread.

    I've never had a problem with Nikki. I read your report and I'm wondering if she didn't provide service to you or if you couldn't finish the task at hand because her husband / boyfriend was waiting outside. If that's the case maybe take a looksie at the Boner Pills thread for some help, or just tell her that "you're going to forget about him & his small weiner when I'm done with you" to try and spice up the mood a little.

  9. #1190

    Ripoff?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilpaa  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/192661233820 Do your self a favor and just don't see this one. She will book time with you and hides in the bathroom half of your time. Cover most of her body to cover the track marks and god knows what else. The room is not clean which leads me to believe she isn't much cleaner. I was told by a different provider that her husband was seen right your plate number down. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.
    Was money exchanged and services provided? If yes then this should be just a bad review posted in escorts forum. Which I see you already have done that.

  10. #1189

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilpaa  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/192661233820 Do your self a favor and just don't see this one. She will book time with you and hides in the bathroom half of your time. Cover most of her body to cover the track marks and god knows what else. The room is not clean which leads me to believe she isn't much cleaner. I was told by a different provider that her husband was seen right your plate number down. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.
    You should also post this in escort reports.

  11. #1188

    Nikki

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/192661233820 Do your self a favor and just don't see this one. She will book time with you and hides in the bathroom half of your time. Cover most of her body to cover the track marks and god knows what else. The room is not clean which leads me to believe she isn't much cleaner. I was told by a different provider that her husband was seen right your plate number down. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.

  12. #1187

    Esme

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/189496250980

    Paid for 30 min and was rushed out the door after 15 min. First she didn't want to take off clothes, then she said roommate was home, then roommate came to door and said I had to leave. She said this was first time doing this but checking phone# I see she is a long time provider. What a scam.

  13. #1186

    Coochie

    She has tits & built like gilbert brown.

    Eagle 19.

  14. #1185

    Short girl, curly blonde hair: Rose

    I just made this post in the SW section:

    Just got ripped off by her. She was walking on Lincoln. She looks very attractive for a SW but a total rip off. Picked her up around 10th and Lincoln, she got in and asked me to take her to greenfield. Asked how much for a CBJ, she said. 60. Gave her the money and found a spot. She stalled looking for a condom and that's when I knew it was going to go bad. She found one though got it out put it on and then stroked it a bit but was hesitant to start and then she just said she didn't know what I wanted her to do. She opened the door and grabbed her stuff and left. I never put up a fight with these girls though it's not worth it over. 60.

  15. #1184

    Prepay scam!

    I call this one and (she?) texts back. Yes, she wants to see me. I call, but she doesn't answer, then texts back. Can't talk because she's with her family. K. I can understand. Let's set up something for tomorrow. She? Says "Fine, send me $25 to confirm the appointment. " Nope, no can do. Hey, she? Has been ripped off before, so please send the prepay. Nope. We go back and forth and I suggest a number of solutions with no prepay. Nope, no prepay no appointment.

    No prepay, no lost money! Can't talk because your with your family? Hey, maybe you can't talk because your a GUY!

    Coochie (born not to long ago, but not yesterday) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (109).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape