Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 5132
-
07-18-22 16:51 #3092Senior Member

Posts: 976Thanks
Yes few others mentioned horrible text exchanges. And move on in full effect.
Originally Posted by EasyCnote
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 15:35 #3091Senior Member

Posts: 60I recently spent some time with Ella. Her attitude is quite the opposite of what I experienced. Very friendly, personable, and easy to talk to. She can be direct at first but I think it's a good thing. No surprises. Amazing BBBJ.
Originally Posted by EasyCnote
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 15:20 #3090Senior Member

Posts: 90Would love to know if she's still active, remember pounding that ass in a west side hotel room.
Originally Posted by Hentai444
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 13:59 #3089Regular Member

Posts: 21I wouldn't do it twice.
You're better off staying home.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 13:33 #3088Senior Member

Posts: 297I have not seen any positive reviews out here about her, despite of the may she claims to have, contacted her once by text, horrible attitude for a girl her age, imo, wants a 100 and admits will rush you if you hit the 5 minute mark, that's all the info I need to go no further.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 13:07 #3087Senior Member

Posts: 46Queens Zola
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...m/156943648193
Any body seen her? I've texted with her a couple of times but still not sure if it's worth it. Being with an African American provider is on my bucket list but I don't know of any providers that fit that description and at least Zola seems legit. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
-
07-18-22 09:12 #3086Senior Member

Posts: 976Any one recently seen Ella
Still non GFE? Rates bit high if that's still the program she has.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...w/417014587395
-
07-17-22 22:19 #3085Senior Member

Posts: 76Thanks
Thanks for the heads up. I almost pulled the trigger on this one but she doesn't seem like a fun time from her ad. I'd rather have a less attractive girl that's into it than a hot girl who hates it.
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 16:47 #3084Senior Member

Posts: 242Demi
This girl reminds me a lot of Brandy. Rates are ok and her post screams GPS. Unfortunately I wasn't thinking with the right head haha. She does looks like her pics which is the only positive. Zero GFE, bad attitude and rush job. I convinced her for BBBJ so YMMV. Nice to scratch that small white spinner itch. She does have a boyfriend / manager / pimp so be careful out there.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/female-escorts/yes-im-sexy-and-real-can-you-believe-it-incall-outcall-people-always-leave-happy-xoxo_i14457592
-
07-14-22 15:37 #3083Senior Member

Posts: 104Amy
Yeah she was a little sweetheart. Last contact I had with her was right before COVID shut the world down. She was living in Nashua and was semi out of the business. She was willing to meet at the time, but strictly out only with very limited available times. I never made it happen.
Originally Posted by Hentai444
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 16:12 #3082Senior Member

Posts: 114Available 24/7
Has anyone had an encounter with this woman yet? Any info is greatly appreciated.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...b/232579905252
-
07-13-22 10:48 #3081Senior Member

Posts: 154Amanda is back. Lets turn your dreams into reality 💯
Hello All,
I'm looking for something today and was wondering about her. I can't find any reviews on her, any help would be awesome.
Thank you,
Peanuts.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/250826858927
-
07-12-22 14:15 #3080Regular Member

Posts: 22Any experience with this provider?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...p/164951949039
Goes by "Little One Blonde Bombshell."
-
07-11-22 21:00 #3079Senior Member

Posts: 405Amy
Your post brought back good memories. Amy was probably my favorite of all the girls I've met. I thought she might have gone back to Denver. If I remember correctly I think she told me she was from this area, met a guy and went west with him and when things fell apart she came back here. I'd definitely see her again if she comes back.
Originally Posted by Hentai444
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 01:30 #3078Senior Member

Posts: 29Does anyone know of Amy from Denver whereabouts?
I've always wondered what happened to this short woman named Amy. She's from Denver but has also been seen in NH.
She's a very pretty woman. Does anyone have her contact info? Her old numbers are, 720 460 0XXX & 603 265 0XXX.
I haven't seen a post of hers in about 2 years.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amy-escort-denver-23244#escort_reviews.












Reply With Quote



