Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    May massage Suwanee

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    I went to May Massage and had an excellent massage by a 50 yo masseuse named Cindy. She really gave me a good massage and loosened up my neck and upper back. She allowed some touching of her legs and butt while I was on my stomach. On the flip, I removed the towel but she put it back on. There was no touching, not even grazing of the twig and berries. I am curious, is this place strictly legit, or do I need more visits to open up the menu options here?
    Strictly legit since way back when.

  2. #49235

    I win massage

    Hey mongers. So rub maps says this place has more on the table but nothing on this site. Cici mainly and Anna not so much. Kim is still gone and don't know when she's coming back. What other sites give good intel on AMPs? Not really into paying if I can avoid it. Also wish I could find out where the girls from Luna went. I know lots of questions for a Monday.

  3. #49234
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. I have a black light. That room looks like a speed bank! They don't clean anything. Sheet was still wet last time I went. Asked her to change and she looked at me like I was crazy. Good spot for an HJ. No table shower And no massage.
    Sperm bank. Excuse my typo.

  4. #49233
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyYu  [View Original Post]
    Oh its the same 888? LOL the "Now Open" sign fooled me!
    Be careful. I have a black light. That room looks like a speed bank! They don't clean anything. Sheet was still wet last time I went. Asked her to change and she looked at me like I was crazy. Good spot for an HJ. No table shower And no massage.

  5. #49232

    Anywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    Give us a hint on what area of the metro you'll be in.
    Have car, will travel.

  6. #49231
    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    Pm please. I'd like to know location and the donation. I can trade Intel for Orlando.
    Give us a hint on what area of the metro you'll be in.

  7. #49230

    Intel for FS massage places, Asian or not

    Pm please. I'd like to know location and the donation. I can trade Intel for Orlando.

  8. #49229

    May Massage. Suwanee

    I went to May Massage and had an excellent massage by a 50 yo masseuse named Cindy. She really gave me a good massage and loosened up my neck and upper back. She allowed some touching of her legs and butt while I was on my stomach. On the flip, I removed the towel but she put it back on. There was no touching, not even grazing of the twig and berries. I am curious, is this place strictly legit, or do I need more visits to open up the menu options here?

  9. #49228
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    888 Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyYu  [View Original Post]
    Oh its the same 888? LOL the "Now Open" sign fooled me!
    Sammy only gets desperate if parlor revenues ain't keeping up with leasing fees. I can see why in this case and would've have sold that turd long ago.

  10. #49227
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzel333  [View Original Post]
    The max I paid to some girls who let me massage her naked body along with mutual unlimited touch was 100. Some guys overpaid will result in escalating of the fee and tip. Turn most girls into GPS!
    Never understood why guys will pay a woman to massage her. They exist to please us, blow a load, and go home.

  11. #49226

    888

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyYu  [View Original Post]
    Oh its the same 888? LOL the "Now Open" sign fooled me!
    Its been open for quite some time, yeah they try to trick you LOL.

  12. #49225

    Lu's on 41

    Stopped by over the weekend and was greeted by Gina. Said Chris was on vacation. She's very funny and personable. Good looking imo. Stop in and see her if you're nearby. Good time 60/60.

  13. #49224
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    It's been reviewed many times in the past, average jack shack on the corner of pleasant hill and cruse rd. In duluth. It's one of Samantha's joints, the lady who owns I think 6 locations in duluth now.
    Oh its the same 888? LOL the "Now Open" sign fooled me!

  14. #49223
    Quote Originally Posted by Se1949  [View Original Post]
    Assume you are talking of the same Emma at Massage Pro, I recall she allowed me to take her cloths off. She was completely nude letting me massage and sensually fondled her, FIV, kissing. Etc. Until she cum hard! We did had the best times back then. She was so happy with my twoxx donation. Please pm me if that is her at Golden if she still offer that. I called the shop but was told she is not working there?
    The max I paid to some girls who let me massage her naked body along with mutual unlimited touch was 100. Some guys overpaid will result in escalating of the fee and tip. Turn most girls into GPS!

  15. #49222

    Good report

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonTigger  [View Original Post]
    Came to Atlanta for a business trip. Staying close to the Braves stadium. Did my research and decided to go to Li massage. Upon arrival I saw 2 ATL Finest cars sitting in the parking lot and chatting to each other. Didn't feel comfortable, did a second search and went to Holiday across the street.

    2 girls were sitting in the front and one of the younger looking immediately caught my attention so I asked to for her. Paid the hour fee and head to the room. Emily is young looking, maybe 28-32? Pretty face, have a little meat in her but not fat. Massage was pretty good, nice and relaxing, told her I don't like elbow and she listened. Enjoyed for a good 35 minutes and then the flip she said to me "I take good care of you now, and you take good care of me later, ok?" I smile and said of course and she went to work. UTC top with her natural C and otc bottom. Once finish she cleaned me up and massage me for another 10 minutes. . 6 + . 6 for the damage. Good chance I will see her again before I head back to SC.
    I have geographic reasons I don't go to any AMP in that area but seeing Cobb PD in that area is not usual. Ever since the Braves stadium and the clean-up on Franklin Gateway the PD is all over the Cobb Parkway from S Marietta Loop to 285. It's probably the highest concentration of PD I see anywhere in the Atlanta area. For the most part they are just looking to do traffic stops and find people with warrants. I had an older car and I got pulled over a few times for "improper turn" and seemed disappointed and gave me a warning after running my plates and license.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape