Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49238
    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    Cindy tells me the lease expired and they went ahead and closed. She's on vacation out west.
    Dang that's sad. Thanks for the info Barry!

  2. #49237
    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    Pm please. I'd like to know location and the donation. I can trade Intel for Orlando.
    Sending PM.

  3. #49236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    May massage Suwanee

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    I went to May Massage and had an excellent massage by a 50 yo masseuse named Cindy. She really gave me a good massage and loosened up my neck and upper back. She allowed some touching of her legs and butt while I was on my stomach. On the flip, I removed the towel but she put it back on. There was no touching, not even grazing of the twig and berries. I am curious, is this place strictly legit, or do I need more visits to open up the menu options here?
    Strictly legit since way back when.

  4. #49235

    I win massage

    Hey mongers. So rub maps says this place has more on the table but nothing on this site. Cici mainly and Anna not so much. Kim is still gone and don't know when she's coming back. What other sites give good intel on AMPs? Not really into paying if I can avoid it. Also wish I could find out where the girls from Luna went. I know lots of questions for a Monday.

  5. #49234
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. I have a black light. That room looks like a speed bank! They don't clean anything. Sheet was still wet last time I went. Asked her to change and she looked at me like I was crazy. Good spot for an HJ. No table shower And no massage.
    Sperm bank. Excuse my typo.

  6. #49233
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyYu  [View Original Post]
    Oh its the same 888? LOL the "Now Open" sign fooled me!
    Be careful. I have a black light. That room looks like a speed bank! They don't clean anything. Sheet was still wet last time I went. Asked her to change and she looked at me like I was crazy. Good spot for an HJ. No table shower And no massage.

  7. #49232

    Anywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    Give us a hint on what area of the metro you'll be in.
    Have car, will travel.

  8. #49231
    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    Pm please. I'd like to know location and the donation. I can trade Intel for Orlando.
    Give us a hint on what area of the metro you'll be in.

  9. #49230

    Intel for FS massage places, Asian or not

    Pm please. I'd like to know location and the donation. I can trade Intel for Orlando.

  10. #49229

    May Massage. Suwanee

    I went to May Massage and had an excellent massage by a 50 yo masseuse named Cindy. She really gave me a good massage and loosened up my neck and upper back. She allowed some touching of her legs and butt while I was on my stomach. On the flip, I removed the towel but she put it back on. There was no touching, not even grazing of the twig and berries. I am curious, is this place strictly legit, or do I need more visits to open up the menu options here?

  11. #49228
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    888 Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyYu  [View Original Post]
    Oh its the same 888? LOL the "Now Open" sign fooled me!
    Sammy only gets desperate if parlor revenues ain't keeping up with leasing fees. I can see why in this case and would've have sold that turd long ago.

  12. #49227
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzel333  [View Original Post]
    The max I paid to some girls who let me massage her naked body along with mutual unlimited touch was 100. Some guys overpaid will result in escalating of the fee and tip. Turn most girls into GPS!
    Never understood why guys will pay a woman to massage her. They exist to please us, blow a load, and go home.

  13. #49226

    888

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyYu  [View Original Post]
    Oh its the same 888? LOL the "Now Open" sign fooled me!
    Its been open for quite some time, yeah they try to trick you LOL.

  14. #49225

    Lu's on 41

    Stopped by over the weekend and was greeted by Gina. Said Chris was on vacation. She's very funny and personable. Good looking imo. Stop in and see her if you're nearby. Good time 60/60.

  15. #49224
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    It's been reviewed many times in the past, average jack shack on the corner of pleasant hill and cruse rd. In duluth. It's one of Samantha's joints, the lady who owns I think 6 locations in duluth now.
    Oh its the same 888? LOL the "Now Open" sign fooled me!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape