Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49228
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyYu  [View Original Post]
    Oh its the same 888? LOL the "Now Open" sign fooled me!
    Be careful. I have a black light. That room looks like a speed bank! They don't clean anything. Sheet was still wet last time I went. Asked her to change and she looked at me like I was crazy. Good spot for an HJ. No table shower And no massage.

  2. #49227

    Anywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    Give us a hint on what area of the metro you'll be in.
    Have car, will travel.

  3. #49226
    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    Pm please. I'd like to know location and the donation. I can trade Intel for Orlando.
    Give us a hint on what area of the metro you'll be in.

  4. #49225

    Intel for FS massage places, Asian or not

    Pm please. I'd like to know location and the donation. I can trade Intel for Orlando.

  5. #49224

    May Massage. Suwanee

    I went to May Massage and had an excellent massage by a 50 yo masseuse named Cindy. She really gave me a good massage and loosened up my neck and upper back. She allowed some touching of her legs and butt while I was on my stomach. On the flip, I removed the towel but she put it back on. There was no touching, not even grazing of the twig and berries. I am curious, is this place strictly legit, or do I need more visits to open up the menu options here?

  6. #49223
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    888 Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyYu  [View Original Post]
    Oh its the same 888? LOL the "Now Open" sign fooled me!
    Sammy only gets desperate if parlor revenues ain't keeping up with leasing fees. I can see why in this case and would've have sold that turd long ago.

  7. #49222
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzel333  [View Original Post]
    The max I paid to some girls who let me massage her naked body along with mutual unlimited touch was 100. Some guys overpaid will result in escalating of the fee and tip. Turn most girls into GPS!
    Never understood why guys will pay a woman to massage her. They exist to please us, blow a load, and go home.

  8. #49221

    888

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyYu  [View Original Post]
    Oh its the same 888? LOL the "Now Open" sign fooled me!
    Its been open for quite some time, yeah they try to trick you LOL.

  9. #49220

    Lu's on 41

    Stopped by over the weekend and was greeted by Gina. Said Chris was on vacation. She's very funny and personable. Good looking imo. Stop in and see her if you're nearby. Good time 60/60.

  10. #49219
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    It's been reviewed many times in the past, average jack shack on the corner of pleasant hill and cruse rd. In duluth. It's one of Samantha's joints, the lady who owns I think 6 locations in duluth now.
    Oh its the same 888? LOL the "Now Open" sign fooled me!

  11. #49218
    Quote Originally Posted by Se1949  [View Original Post]
    Assume you are talking of the same Emma at Massage Pro, I recall she allowed me to take her cloths off. She was completely nude letting me massage and sensually fondled her, FIV, kissing. Etc. Until she cum hard! We did had the best times back then. She was so happy with my twoxx donation. Please pm me if that is her at Golden if she still offer that. I called the shop but was told she is not working there?
    The max I paid to some girls who let me massage her naked body along with mutual unlimited touch was 100. Some guys overpaid will result in escalating of the fee and tip. Turn most girls into GPS!

  12. #49217

    Good report

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonTigger  [View Original Post]
    Came to Atlanta for a business trip. Staying close to the Braves stadium. Did my research and decided to go to Li massage. Upon arrival I saw 2 ATL Finest cars sitting in the parking lot and chatting to each other. Didn't feel comfortable, did a second search and went to Holiday across the street.

    2 girls were sitting in the front and one of the younger looking immediately caught my attention so I asked to for her. Paid the hour fee and head to the room. Emily is young looking, maybe 28-32? Pretty face, have a little meat in her but not fat. Massage was pretty good, nice and relaxing, told her I don't like elbow and she listened. Enjoyed for a good 35 minutes and then the flip she said to me "I take good care of you now, and you take good care of me later, ok?" I smile and said of course and she went to work. UTC top with her natural C and otc bottom. Once finish she cleaned me up and massage me for another 10 minutes. . 6 + . 6 for the damage. Good chance I will see her again before I head back to SC.
    I have geographic reasons I don't go to any AMP in that area but seeing Cobb PD in that area is not usual. Ever since the Braves stadium and the clean-up on Franklin Gateway the PD is all over the Cobb Parkway from S Marietta Loop to 285. It's probably the highest concentration of PD I see anywhere in the Atlanta area. For the most part they are just looking to do traffic stops and find people with warrants. I had an older car and I got pulled over a few times for "improper turn" and seemed disappointed and gave me a warning after running my plates and license.

  13. #49216

    Who is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by JHype1980  [View Original Post]
    I've been to both Enjoy and Ease on HB in Roswell a a couple of dozen times over the last few years and have always decent to good massage with HE. I walk in to Enjoy and see a couple of familiar faces and ask for a 30 min (.5). I was asked to pay up front which is not typically the case but was not a problem. Was led to the room where and was shortly joined by "pretty"(I hate when they do this). She began a medium massage and complained that I only did the half hour. Told her I was pressed for time and she asked for me to still pay for the hour. At this point I was worried that she would kill my vibe. Boy was I wrong. I offer another .5. She tells me she likes money and that she wants more. I say to her I can do more and I tap her lips. She kisses my cheek and I request that she migrate down south. I offer $ and she starts a BBJ. While her technique was more hand than not the suction was on point. About 5 minutes later I feel that owe so familiar feeling and she begins to pull away. I push her head back and she takes the CIM. This was unexpected and quite the finish. She spits and cleans me up with warm towels. $.5 otd. Afterwards she gives me her number and tells me to text her when I want to come again. Her eagerness tells me I overpaid but it was worth it for me.
    JHype, I'm in town and heading over to Enjoy tomorrow. Who is this girl that took the BBJCIM? Can you give a name, description or any details of what she looked liked?

  14. #49215

    Ebony Social Club Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ill187  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have and info on ebony social club spa.

    Located in Stone Mountain haven't see yo many reports on.

    It. They have lots of ebony women.
    I used to be a regular there, plenty of beautiful ebony women, but will definitely run your pockets. I stopped going cause their business models have declined. They now have a monthly membership fee which is 20 a month, you have to pay 40 on your first visit for the door fee and then 20 every subsequent visit. Prices are decent for what you get, 100 hh and 180 hr. Most of the girls strip completely nude for you and climb on the table with you and even on you. Here's where it gets a little scummy, the girls are able to set their own price for the HE (they used to be included) I don't blame the girls though, the owner takes a massive cut of their earnings. For example, the 180 you pay, the girl only gets 80 from that. Now granted, that is still a decent amount of money, especially considering how many loads she cranks out that day. Things used to get wacky at the spa though, I've gotten a couple of uncovered FS there, so you might get lucky.

  15. #49214
    Quote Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid  [View Original Post]
    You're base salary this year was $35+ million, I don't think you'll miss that extra dub you floated her. Just don't go DeShaun Watson on these girls.

    Troel out.
    So, BenSimmons shoots bricks and afraid to shoot in the clutch. Glad to know here, he's capable of scoring well in MPs LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape