Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 815 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11980

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    You've just answered your own question. There's absolutely nobody worth seeing on STG. It's populated by scammers, half-dead junkies, trannies, and women so hideously ugly they'll make you want to seriously consider spending the rest of your life in a monastery.

    Other than perhaps Antarctica or some pockets of the Sahara Desert, where in the world could you go these days and not have access to the internet?
    Yep. And some of the mongers asking info on some of these STG girls needs to have a hard look into their life choices.

  2. #11979
    Does anyone know if the Asian posts are legit?

  3. #11978
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualReader1  [View Original Post]
    Alaskan Wilderness.
    You sound like a guy I'd like to have a beer with.

  4. #11977

    Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    You've just answered your own question. There's absolutely nobody worth seeing on STG. It's populated by scammers, half-dead junkies, trannies, and women so hideously ugly they'll make you want to seriously consider spending the rest of your life in a monastery.

    Other than perhaps Antarctica or some pockets of the Sahara Desert, where in the world could you go these days and not have access to the internet?
    Alaskan Wilderness.

  5. #11976
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualReader1  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everybody! (said like Dr. Nick from the Simpsons) I will be returning to Midtown after 4 months of living out of state and wanted to ask if the local scene is still a wasteland of shite providers and rip-off artists? I haven't had internet for the majority of my time away and have no time to read any reviews and am unable to check STG so that's why I am making this short message.
    It's more dismal than it's ever been.

  6. #11975
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualReader1  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everybody! (said like Dr. Nick from the Simpsons) I will be returning to Midtown after 4 months of living out of state and wanted to ask if the local scene is still a wasteland of shite providers and rip-off artists?
    You've just answered your own question. There's absolutely nobody worth seeing on STG. It's populated by scammers, half-dead junkies, trannies, and women so hideously ugly they'll make you want to seriously consider spending the rest of your life in a monastery.

    I haven't had internet for the majority of my time away and have no time to read any reviews and am unable to check STG so that's why I am making this short message.
    Other than perhaps Antarctica or some pockets of the Sahara Desert, where in the world could you go these days and not have access to the internet?

  7. #11974

    Returning to Madison

    Hi Everybody! (said like Dr. Nick from the Simpsons) I will be returning to Midtown after 4 months of living out of state and wanted to ask if the local scene is still a wasteland of shite providers and rip-off artists? I haven't had internet for the majority of my time away and have no time to read any reviews and am unable to check STG so that's why I am making this short message.

  8. #11973
    Quote Originally Posted by ABigFoot  [View Original Post]
    I have read some reviews in the past, but do not know if they still hold up today?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...s/493715121165

    Is she still good and reliable or should I avoid?

    Also, what is her name??
    Not a rip-off, will provide services as requested, reasonable rates, very nice personality. Pics are a couple years old, no idea what her incall is like, etc. , but you could do much worse around here.

  9. #11972
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...uples/46520379
    You may be alone in finding that ad compelling. If I were you, I'd test the law of supply and demand and explore her price range.

  10. #11971

    Gabby crosses over from SA to STG

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...r/632827367505

    Here's a list of her links on SA:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...82#post6003682

    She's been posting on SA for years. She's one of those girls who expects an allowance while you buy her dinner in the hopes that maybe some time later you might get more.

    I'm curious if anyone has any experience with her from STG? LOL. I'd be cautious.

  11. #11970
    Anyone have info on this one? Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...uples/46520379

  12. #11969
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    The "Man from Uncle" (wow, just had a flashback to a TV show from way back!) called vs knocked, possibly because they could not tie my cell phone to a name or address. Or, fortunately, called before visiting. The Man asked if I would talk to them, so I offered to meet them at a park 'and ride. Like a scene from "First 48", late night, old cop, young cop, plainclothes, unmarked car. OK chat, their parting words were "be careful out there..
    I've gotten letters, phone calls and knocks on the door. Never responded to any of it never had anything come out of it. My personal motto is if you keep your mouth shut you can't get in trouble. But to be fair I do have easy access to a criminal attorney.

  13. #11968
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She's real.
    Any info on her? I couldn't find any older reports about her.

  14. #11967
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hit this one up?

    I got a reply back, wondering if she's real or a cop.

    Reasonable donation, no anal and can host.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...l/435874018308
    She's real.

  15. #11966
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hit this one up?

    I got a reply back, wondering if she's real or a cop.

    Reasonable donation, no anal and can host.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...l/435874018308
    This one was email only via STG? I hate that. But I did it anyway. She said $200 for an hour, west. Very terse. And didn't respond to my follow up questions, so I gave up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape