Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 16694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11969
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    The "Man from Uncle" (wow, just had a flashback to a TV show from way back!) called vs knocked, possibly because they could not tie my cell phone to a name or address. Or, fortunately, called before visiting. The Man asked if I would talk to them, so I offered to meet them at a park 'and ride. Like a scene from "First 48", late night, old cop, young cop, plainclothes, unmarked car. OK chat, their parting words were "be careful out there..
    I've gotten letters, phone calls and knocks on the door. Never responded to any of it never had anything come out of it. My personal motto is if you keep your mouth shut you can't get in trouble. But to be fair I do have easy access to a criminal attorney.

  2. #11968
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She's real.
    Any info on her? I couldn't find any older reports about her.

  3. #11967
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hit this one up?

    I got a reply back, wondering if she's real or a cop.

    Reasonable donation, no anal and can host.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...l/435874018308
    She's real.

  4. #11966
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hit this one up?

    I got a reply back, wondering if she's real or a cop.

    Reasonable donation, no anal and can host.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...l/435874018308
    This one was email only via STG? I hate that. But I did it anyway. She said $200 for an hour, west. Very terse. And didn't respond to my follow up questions, so I gave up.

  5. #11965

    Educated Professional

    Anyone hit this one up?

    I got a reply back, wondering if she's real or a cop.

    Reasonable donation, no anal and can host.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...l/435874018308
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BDF7DFC5-8950-4848-9BFD-A21BDC120797.jpg‎   743E7041-FDD9-4CD7-AD78-326A9445557A.jpg‎   4CDA5705-2A2F-4C04-8C42-90FE97330E16.jpg‎  

  6. #11964
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggsy52  [View Original Post]
    Weird they call, usually no pH calls from Le, they knock your door with no warning, can think several in last year alone, that seen but not recently before od an dead, had not seen them in months or even year or more before happen, some see once an another twice, a fair amount of od go around with escorts, idk less about any them.
    The "Man from Uncle" (wow, just had a flashback to a TV show from way back!) called vs knocked, possibly because they could not tie my cell phone to a name or address. Or, fortunately, called before visiting. The Man asked if I would talk to them, so I offered to meet them at a park 'and ride. Like a scene from "First 48", late night, old cop, young cop, plainclothes, unmarked car. OK chat, their parting words were "be careful out there. ".

  7. #11963
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Related: a UTR girl that I was seeing died of an apparent OD. Her mom had my # in her phone from the girl borrowing it once. Mom called and left a voice mail telling me what happened. Next phone call, as expected, was from Uncle LEO, who had dumped the girl's phone and was fishing. I didn't lose any skin over it, told them what little I knew about her and her friends, but it was a shit experience.
    Weird they call, usually no pH calls from Le, they knock your door with no warning, can think several in last year alone, that seen but not recently before od an dead, had not seen them in months or even year or more before happen, some see once an another twice, a fair amount of od go around with escorts, idk less about any them.

  8. #11962
    Quote Originally Posted by ABigFoot  [View Original Post]
    I have read some reviews in the past, but do not know if they still hold up today?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...s/493715121165

    Is she still good and reliable or should I avoid?

    Also, what is her name??
    Her name is Jada. If you like chubby / fat girls, you'll love her. She's very nice just not a spinner.

  9. #11961

    Is She giving good reliable service?

    I have read some reviews in the past, but do not know if they still hold up today?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...s/493715121165

    Is she still good and reliable or should I avoid?

    Also, what is her name??

  10. #11960
    Quote Originally Posted by CunnyLingus  [View Original Post]
    Open the main page. It will then go directly to the profile he's talking about.
    Thank you CunnyLingus my bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Aloha on East Washington.
    Lots of shootings there would not recommend as on the DL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotRNixon  [View Original Post]
    Friend up likely-looking chicks and send them a PM. Takes lots of friending but it does work. The price is right too.
    What do you PM them? Are you available to hook up for a price or do you have a good line?

    How many times has this worked for you? (Interesting idea).

    What is a likely looking Candidate?

  11. #11959
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    When she gets busted by cops for drug possession with all the information on her phone with your real life info and she starts spilling the beans for a lighter sentence and you get a the in the election year. You will be toast. Happens regularly in OK, TX. Stay away from real life info sharing.
    Related: a UTR girl that I was seeing died of an apparent OD. Her mom had my # in her phone from the girl borrowing it once. Mom called and left a voice mail telling me what happened. Next phone call, as expected, was from Uncle LEO, who had dumped the girl's phone and was fishing. I didn't lose any skin over it, told them what little I knew about her and her friends, but it was a shit experience.

  12. #11958
    Quote Originally Posted by CunnyLingus  [View Original Post]
    Open the main page. It will then go directly to the profile he's talking about.
    Yep, nothing until after the hook up.

  13. #11957
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    How does one find potential hookups on Facebook?
    Friend up likely looking chicks and send them a PM. Takes lotsa friending but it does work. Price is right too.

  14. #11956
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    I see no reason to trust a provider with my personal information.
    The people who willingly share their driver's license, social security number, and other personal info with escorts and their "managers" are in the same category as those who willingly send deposits up front. And then whine that they've been scammed out of their money.

  15. #11955
    Quote Originally Posted by RamRod1172  [View Original Post]
    That people think they use your I'd to sell on the black market. Do you understand that a repeat client is the best client?. 1 They know you. 2 your safe. 3 That you won't play games with them. Do you want to know what I'd is for?

    I'll tell everyone. There are some crazy fucks out there and god forbid, you do something bad to a provider, they have a way to find you. Thats it. Nothing more nothing less. If they burn the regulars, they won't make what they want.
    I see no reason to trust a provider with my personal information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape