Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 13920
-
07-17-22 17:47 #9450Senior Member

Posts: 342Oops, I couldn't tell who the reply was for. Maybe a mistake. I waas just trying to share that there were quite a few ads on Sydney Sloan.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 14:54 #9449Senior Member

Posts: 798That person doesn't come close to the description of Amy Lynn in the first post. Mistake maybe?
Originally Posted by ShaolinSword
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 14:50 #9448Banned Member

Posts: 521Correct
But you still run the risk of an inadvertent DATYCIM. That's why on the infrequent occasions that I see PSE ladies I try to schedule early so I'm the first guy of the morning.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 14:08 #9447Senior Member

Posts: 342Google
Google search Sydney Sloan Las Vegas Escort.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 12:48 #9446Senior Member

Posts: 798Any link to an ad?
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 09:29 #9445Senior Member

Posts: 107Any exceptions to leaving a deposit? Hell no
Over the years, I have read of so many guys leaving a gal a deposit, and have yet to hear of one, not one, getting to meet the gal. If you think leaving a deposit is ok, text me, and I want you to send me a 300 clam deposit. Then see if I show up, LOL.
-
07-16-22 23:40 #9444Senior Member

Posts: 43Sydney Sloan
I have seen Sydney twice now. Highly recommend her. 600/ hr, 800 for 90 minutes. Super cool chick. Jasmine Simmons also solid. Had a spin with her last summer.
Originally Posted by HornyExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 23:27 #9443Regular Member

Posts: 2Michi on Eros
Has anyone had this girl that is on Eros? She goes by Michi.
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...178.htm?cat=54
-
07-16-22 23:00 #9442Regular Member

Posts: 3She looks good in real life. Clear skin, all her teeth.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 19:22 #9441Senior Member

Posts: 3416Bbfs
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
Even the ones that do BB won't care if you use a rubber.
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 16:00 #9440Senior Member

Posts: 2986I
Couldn't agree anymore! Red flags all over the place.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 15:15 #9439Senior Member

Posts: 362Amy Lynn +40 LC
*Being a older guy I have no problem with 40+ ladies from LC. I've have found them to be a reliable*affordable means for a happy ending. I recently saw amy lynn, a tall, built blond with a great smile,*attitude*and energetic. *We chatted*briefly via text and arranged an appointment*in her henderson town house. I was greeted*by her in a brown body stocking, beautiful smile, huge tits and led upstairs. Her home and community was clean and seemed safe. I left her donation in a silver bowl by the massage table and I got naked in front of her to ease any LEO issues. I laid down and enjoyed lite conversation during a OK massage. She rubbed her skin all over me and I enjoyed her huge tits while she gave me a HJ at first. After a few we moved over to her bed. She gave a very good BBJ and took a face fux well. The bbj lasted about 10 minutes and then she said " I want to ride you" then*sat on it. Raw no cover. She wiggled, giggled and squeezed. She leaned back to show me everything while making my member disappear into her puz. She enjoyed my fondling of her lips while she rode me. She got really wet and seemed to enjoy it. I flipped her on her back, told her " I am going to fux you good" and started to HAMMER. She was very responsive, vocal and took it well. I had her face down ass up and drove her doggie. She would queef when all the way out / all the way in. After several positions she finally said I was wearing her out. I told her 69 for the big win. Her puz was great, clean, odor free, tight, small pink. She asked me to tell her when it was time and not to eat her ass or CIM. Her reflection in the mirrored doors was hot. I obliged and gave her warning. My love still hit her in the hair and she laughed and continued to pull it until I said no more. We showered together afterwards to clean up and chatted a little more. She said she was Miss Hawaiian Tropic girl (she has her ad framed) from the early 90's and a X beach girl from FL. She said she volunteers (non sexually) at the dementia wing of a local hospital; my only thought was how lucky they are to have such a nice lady take time for them. I hope I am that lucky if I am ever in that situation. Donation $2/ $50 tip for bareback- She is kind and takes direction well-I will repeat.
-
07-16-22 14:34 #9438Senior Member

Posts: 459Yes
Look at the individual provider profiles. There are some that do not.
Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 14:22 #9437Banned Member

Posts: 521Bbfs
LTLV and VAC both have GFE ladies and PSE ladies. Just check their menus. I don't know of any KAgencies that are exclusively GFE.
Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 13:57 #9436Senior Member

Posts: 54Asian Agency
I've been looking at LTLV, VAC, and others, and it appears most everyone offers BB. Are there any Asian agencies / providers that don't have it on the menu? Prefer it not to be.













Reply With Quote



