Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 583 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 8734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5224
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    Saw a few weeks ago, good bbj. Very sweet girl soft spoken but loves to please.

  2. #5223
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Skip. She has her guy bust in mid suck if you get that far.
    Thanks for the input! Saved me! We need to protect each other.

  3. #5222
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She posts qv of 100 but now a special for 60. You'll have less stolen. What a deal!

    Pics for future reference. Ad contact 475 301 8283.

    BMD.
    I saw her once too. Gave up mid session. Her place was gross and all she did was complain she had no money. Bad experience.

  4. #5221
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Skip. She has her guy bust in mid suck if you get that far.
    She posts qv of 100 but now a special for 60. You'll have less stolen. What a deal!

    Pics for future reference. Ad contact 475 301 8283.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C152BC46-9EEC-4B9A-A62D-8CD9E29EA02D.jpg‎   FE4F0653-B6AE-45A0-9575-4BF0DBD5BEB2.jpeg‎   D0B7BD94-FD7C-4A4E-A98D-F39A49316F91.jpg‎  

  5. #5220
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    I believe she has been mentioned here but can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...w/717152617009
    Skip. She has her guy bust in mid suck if you get that far.

  6. #5219

    Any info

    I believe she has been mentioned here but can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...w/717152617009

  7. #5218
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 2 yrs ago when she was at an apt in North Haven. She was GFE and not too restrictive. She has supposedly gotten away from the demons, and said her menu is more restrictive now. She's a tall, thick girl when I last saw her.

  8. #5217

  9. #5216

  10. #5215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Good to know. Just curious, what type of anti virus software do you use?. I clicked on that link yesterday, and "thought" no issues were found. Thanks.
    A lot of virus detections online on adult sites come from ads. Many websites rotate or roll ads each time the page is accessed. You may not have been served the same ad, and / or the site owner may have learned the ad was malicious and removed it.

  11. #5214
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Technically, wouldn't that be a gum job (BBGJ) instead of a blow job?

    Also, I clicked on that link and my anti-viral software blocked part of it because it has a computer virus imbedded in it. Beware!
    Good to know. Just curious, what type of anti virus software do you use?. I clicked on that link yesterday, and "thought" no issues were found. Thanks.

  12. #5213

    Gum Job and a Computer Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Gofck  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/845-366-9767
    ... She does BBBJ. She took her denture out and starting to suck my dong. Feel so good. Her BBBJ is OK....
    Technically, wouldn't that be a gum job (BBGJ) instead of a blow job?

    Also, I clicked on that link and my anti-viral software blocked part of it because it has a computer virus imbedded in it. Beware!

  13. #5212
    "She took her denture out and starting" that's a selling point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gofck  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/845-366-9767

    I met her last night (7/10). When we met up at her hotel in Naugatuck, she looks cute. She didn't ask me to put money down first. I am impressed. Her attitude is really nice and very sweet girl. When she took her shorts and her tank top off. Nice body especially ass LOL. She does BBBJ. She took her denture out and starting to suck my dong. Feel so good. Her BBBJ is OK. We switched to missionary, I felt her pussy. It's tight. Switched to doggystyle, pound it hard and pull out and cum on her ass. I am satisfied. She is busy chick. She said she got another client that is on the way LOL. I'd see her again. I wish she lives in NY, long island.

  14. #5211
    Quote Originally Posted by Gofck  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/845-366-9767

    I met her last night (7/10). When we met up at her hotel in Naugatuck, she looks cute. She didn't ask me to put money down first. I am impressed. Her attitude is really nice and very sweet girl. When she took her shorts and her tank top off. Nice body especially ass LOL. She does BBBJ. She took her denture out and starting to suck my dong. Feel so good. Her BBBJ is OK. We switched to missionary, I felt her pussy. It's tight. Switched to doggystyle, pound it hard and pull out and cum on her ass. I am satisfied. She is busy chick. She said she got another client that is on the way LOL. I'd see her again. I wish she lives in NY, long island.
    New Haven is a half hour from naugatuck. The Waterbury board would have been a better place to post this.

  15. #5210
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/845-366-9767

    I met her last night (7/10). When we met up at her hotel in Naugatuck, she looks cute. She didn't ask me to put money down first. I am impressed. Her attitude is really nice and very sweet girl. When she took her shorts and her tank top off. Nice body especially ass LOL. She does BBBJ. She took her denture out and starting to suck my dong. Feel so good. Her BBBJ is OK. We switched to missionary, I felt her pussy. It's tight. Switched to doggystyle, pound it hard and pull out and cum on her ass. I am satisfied. She is busy chick. She said she got another client that is on the way LOL. I'd see her again. I wish she lives in NY, long island.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape