Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 59496
-
07-18-22 09:44 #49236Senior Member

Posts: 176May massage Suwanee
Strictly legit since way back when.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 09:17 #49235Senior Member

Posts: 111I win massage
Hey mongers. So rub maps says this place has more on the table but nothing on this site. Cici mainly and Anna not so much. Kim is still gone and don't know when she's coming back. What other sites give good intel on AMPs? Not really into paying if I can avoid it. Also wish I could find out where the girls from Luna went. I know lots of questions for a Monday.
-
07-18-22 06:09 #49234Senior Member

Posts: 111Sperm bank. Excuse my typo.
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 23:06 #49233Senior Member

Posts: 111Be careful. I have a black light. That room looks like a speed bank! They don't clean anything. Sheet was still wet last time I went. Asked her to change and she looked at me like I was crazy. Good spot for an HJ. No table shower And no massage.
Originally Posted by JimmyYu
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 22:40 #49232Senior Member

Posts: 194Anywhere
Have car, will travel.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 22:31 #49231Senior Member

Posts: 367Give us a hint on what area of the metro you'll be in.
Originally Posted by NashPilot
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 21:13 #49230Senior Member

Posts: 194Intel for FS massage places, Asian or not
Pm please. I'd like to know location and the donation. I can trade Intel for Orlando.
-
07-17-22 20:44 #49229Senior Member

Posts: 95May Massage. Suwanee
I went to May Massage and had an excellent massage by a 50 yo masseuse named Cindy. She really gave me a good massage and loosened up my neck and upper back. She allowed some touching of her legs and butt while I was on my stomach. On the flip, I removed the towel but she put it back on. There was no touching, not even grazing of the twig and berries. I am curious, is this place strictly legit, or do I need more visits to open up the menu options here?
-
07-17-22 20:43 #49228Banned Member

Posts: 13634888 Massage
Sammy only gets desperate if parlor revenues ain't keeping up with leasing fees. I can see why in this case and would've have sold that turd long ago.
Originally Posted by JimmyYu
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 20:32 #49227Banned Member

Posts: 13634Never understood why guys will pay a woman to massage her. They exist to please us, blow a load, and go home.
Originally Posted by Gonzel333
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 20:29 #49226Senior Member

Posts: 1456888
Its been open for quite some time, yeah they try to trick you LOL.
Originally Posted by JimmyYu
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 17:30 #49225Senior Member

Posts: 798Lu's on 41
Stopped by over the weekend and was greeted by Gina. Said Chris was on vacation. She's very funny and personable. Good looking imo. Stop in and see her if you're nearby. Good time 60/60.
-
07-17-22 14:57 #49224Regular Member

Posts: 8Oh its the same 888? LOL the "Now Open" sign fooled me!
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 13:11 #49223Senior Member

Posts: 28The max I paid to some girls who let me massage her naked body along with mutual unlimited touch was 100. Some guys overpaid will result in escalating of the fee and tip. Turn most girls into GPS!
Originally Posted by Se1949
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 10:47 #49222Senior Member

Posts: 580Good report
I have geographic reasons I don't go to any AMP in that area but seeing Cobb PD in that area is not usual. Ever since the Braves stadium and the clean-up on Franklin Gateway the PD is all over the Cobb Parkway from S Marietta Loop to 285. It's probably the highest concentration of PD I see anywhere in the Atlanta area. For the most part they are just looking to do traffic stops and find people with warrants. I had an older car and I got pulled over a few times for "improper turn" and seemed disappointed and gave me a warning after running my plates and license.
Originally Posted by ClemsonTigger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




