Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 19310
-
07-18-22 10:11 #13580Senior Member

Posts: 791Brittany
Brittany was working at Massage Matters, I saw her there a few times. Not sure if she is still active there, but they still mention her in their ad.
Originally Posted by Monty45
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 10:07 #13579Senior Member

Posts: 46Julia
I agree. There is no reason to rip her off or short her cash. She's a hard worker, decent, honest, and clearly too trusting. I've only experienced her twice and tipped her well both times despite her ride getting her to the hotel over an hour late the first time. Had it not been for the recommendations of her here, I likely would have bailed after the first hour being put off. But she was worth it and I'm glad I waited and checked her out that first time. After I told her I preferred skirts / dresses she went out and bought one for our next time.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 14:38 #13578Senior Member

Posts: 47What happened to?
I've been away from the hobby a bit, but now I'm trying to catch back up on local events and get rolling again. So I read something went south with Ashley, holy crap.. I hope the guy gets locked up for life now, No one absolutely no one deserves the horror that I read. This is a bummer, even with her problems she had always gracious, polite and open with her problems. Spinners, got to love them. I wish her all the best & If someone has her digits PM me. I may reach out to wish her well. Next up Jada J. / Rachel anyone know if she is still local, she was in W. Mel. Last, not a frequent flyer but Brittany aka Courtney that was in Titusville a few years back, the california blonde spinner, the sunshine in my pockets girl. Soooo hard to forget her hope she is doing well too but she has seemed to disappear other than a old WYP post. Any info is appreciated.
Stay safe, It's a jungle out there.
-
07-17-22 08:06 #13577Senior Member

Posts: 1946Ronnie Pregnant?
Are you kidding? That would be a modern medical miracle because I know for a fact that she's in her 60's! Anyway, the discussion about her clit is accurate and in fact I've only seen one that rivaled hers in all my years of mongering. That was the Redhead Vero whose clit was very close in dimensions! Once Ronnie gets going and if she likes you, she is a definitely a sexual animal with an insatiable appetite!
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 07:43 #13576Senior Member

Posts: 206Hard No
Stay far away, Genuine rip-off artist with management near by. Check Treasure Coast post as well. A danger to the profession.
Originally Posted by RakaToko
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 01:21 #13575Senior Member

Posts: 42Returning Recommendations
I am returning to Space Coast to live for couple of months and would like to know if there is any recommendation on which lady is a must meet while I am here, if possible I wanted to avoid one that seem to be sick or scammer.
-
07-16-22 14:29 #13574Senior Member

Posts: 189Ronnie
I am interested as well. I searched back but could not find any numbers or web addresses. I saw a discussion recently suggesting she may be pregnant? Not for me, bit I would like to get a gander at that clit! Any ideas on how to contact?
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 13:58 #13573Senior Member

Posts: 399BIG Clit
Ronnie also has a very large clit, amazing actually.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 19:00 #13572Senior Member

Posts: 353I haven't seen her a long time but she was a sweet heart that's all I can tell you guys.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 13:27 #13571Senior Member

Posts: 181Hey BS, I used to see her about a year or so ago in Titusville. Back then she was full GFE with me but hard to setup with. She was the real deal back then but I don't know if things have changed with her. The pics are her and I would say fairly accurate. Would I see her again? Probably because she was a lot of fun before she disappeared.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 12:48 #13570Senior Member

Posts: 127Summer / Saylor
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...m-you/47481119
I got in touch with this girl to set up a visit, she wasn't available immediately so I tried again later but got crickets. About an hour later I got a text that incall wasn't available but car date was, so I said sure give me the address and ill be on my way. Comms were painfully slow and when I finally got the address off of Dixon in Cocoa I was worried as the place she is at is not the best and I was almost scammed before. I told her I'm on my way and when I got their parked and waited, drove around, texted five different times with radio silence, I was 2 minutes from leaving when I see this girl walking by with a beanie on and I look at her and she just walks by me. After she walked by I was thinking to myself I felt like a fool probably spoked that girl walking by me. Only for this chick to suddenly by at my door waving at me! I unlock the door and we introduce ourselves and she explained the comms are not being run by her but by her girl friend. Went to my secret spot in Cocoa and got underway and I got to say I really enjoyed this dream, DFK and a DTBBBJ she skills on JR were fantastic and she was very enthusiastic, I gave her cute ass a nice spanking and her kitty some fingering and rubbed her little rosebud, got my finger in and she told me greek was extra, damn, I didn't have the extra funds but was good to know. I was at one point fingering both holes until I told her Jr was ready to enter her so, we hop in the back suit up and get in, nice, wet, kitty and I pound away. She was happy getting banged letting out a an enthusiastic oh yeah! As I'm pounding her in mish. Filled the bag and exchanged the $ donation for the quick visit. This girl took her sweet mary old time getting dressed as I'm taking her back to Dixon, I was slightly nervous but happy to have a half naked chick in my passenger seat. Dropped her off and said goodnight.
I'll definitely be seeing her again, now that I know greek is on the table; she was pleasant and enthusiastic and the last 2 pictures on the ad is her, just slightly older, not by much, she stilled looked very good and smelled nice. I have her direct number if you brothas are interested. Her ad lists her name as Summer and I asked her if that is what she wants to go by and she told me Saylor IDK if that will stick but that was my dream.
-
07-15-22 12:15 #13569Senior Member

Posts: 381Good luck with this one, she doesn't respond right away or in a very timely manner.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
Still waiting to find out if it's nothing more than a massage and what the Mario's are.
-
07-15-22 12:04 #13568Banned Member

Posts: 1739Info
Anyone know anything about this one?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/283804312677
-
07-15-22 05:54 #13567Senior Member

Posts: 1033I agree
I've also known her for quite some time now and she has always treated me well. I've noticed here lately that she has really figured out her business model and has become a can't miss option. I give her lots of credit for figuring it out and being very successful in this hobby. Just goes to show that a mature drama free woman can teach some of these young ladies a thing or two about how to conduct your business successfully. I'm hoping she can settle into her new digs permanently as it gives her some stability and allows her to focus more on the overall experience. I will be doing my part to help her as often as I can.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 22:14 #13566Senior Member

Posts: 660Layla
Was in the area with a massive headache and Titusville isn't a place for anything good. I read a report that her head game was good, and for 60 marios, I figured I'd try it. She is a BBW for sure big one, but pleasant face and nice personality. It was in a neighborhood house and wow was it clean and organized, Took me to bedroom with own bathroom that was very clean. Well her head game is good and for the coin, I'd repeat along with a clean quite environment.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/779748900252









Reply With Quote





