Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 1116 1616 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16507

    Lmao. 29 Unforgettable

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    If she is real, Please pm me!
    This is the one that's been up here the past couple weeks on the northside. Miller Lane. Had a friend with her and they were both doing boy and hard hard-core.

    Now she's back posting different pictures with a different profile. But that's her I recognize.

  2. #16506

    Toftt?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/052787711437

    She says on the ad call or text her. Once I texted her, she requires me to call her. Then don't say text her in the first place.
    If she is real, Please pm me!

  3. #16505

    Haley

    Quote Originally Posted by Emmitt  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if Haley is worth seeing? Would love to hear some opinions.
    Seen her several times, I've reported a time or two. Lives alone, smokes, 2 dogs and a cat. 420 friendly but no other habits. Face, not great, body amazing. If you treat her right, she will treat you very well. I've never Greek but after she's comfortable and if she needs rent; I'm guessing that a large enough gift may convince her. Always shower fresh if you are. Wmmv but worth it to me.

  4. #16504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Bella

    I have not seen her since pre-Covid she runs hot and cold but mostly cold. Coke is her preferred treat, so be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy85  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/351924578034

    Has anyone seen her recently? Talked to her she said miller lane, weary about that area being a hotspot.

  5. #16503

    New identity desire

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-203-0618

    New identity should be a red sign. Although honestly the picture looks awfully familiar. Only if I can remember it.

    Apparently staying at the cheap motel by Walmart in Moraine as well. Requested a picture verification for her safety. Apparently everyone including her regulars always does that before every meet. I should have sent her a picture of a cop in uniform.

  6. #16502

    Haley utr Springfield

    Just curious if Haley is worth seeing? Would love to hear some opinions.

  7. #16501

    Bella desire

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/351924578034

    Has anyone seen her recently? Talked to her she said miller lane, weary about that area being a hotspot.

  8. #16500

    Oh wow!!

    Haven't seen her in years, but she was once a regular and one of my "girls".

    She was smokin' HOT 8 years ago!!

  9. #16499
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/052787711437

    She says on the ad call or text her. Once I texted her, she requires me to call her. Then don't say text her in the first place.

  10. #16498

    Lee Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about Lee Lee. Was not able to find info when searched on Lee. Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...6/578627153850
    She is real. She is the older sister of very popular provider several years ago.

  11. #16497
    Quote Originally Posted by MDuke  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I should have put that in my review. She told me the same thing. I told her it was only a car visit. In my mind, its not much more than a quick visit. I offered "100" and she excepted that.
    Thanks I'm passing unless she gets better reviews.

    Car dates suck.

  12. #16496

    Don't waste your time "Trying Something New"

    She's posting on Skip the Games. Saw her last week, NO kissing, lack luster massage, on the flip, she just wanted to get the job done and move you along. She's just not my thing, as always YMMV.

  13. #16495

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    Heya Spartan, Thanks for the review. I don't suppose you have a link for the Lexi in question? Lexi covers a lot of girls. Thanks.
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/542485103691

  14. #16494
    From the onset, she looks half retarded.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about Lee Lee. Was not able to find info when searched on Lee. Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...6/578627153850

  15. #16493

    Sarah

    I recently met with Sarah. There was some good and some bad. The good, she looks like her photos, while she's 5 months pregnant she has from what I could tell a nice firm body and great tits. The bad, no touching pussy, no DATY, no touching her tits (said they were sore). Good BBBJ although it was very hard and fast with intent to get you to blow as quickly as possible. Got the job done but not what I was expecting.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...h/997782910340

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape