Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 148 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 2212
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1462
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    People should quit wasting their time posting reviews there. Listcrawler is an advertising site, not a review site. They get their money from ads and bad reviews will discourage more paying business, the "reviews" are just there for positive comments so they can sell more ads to hookers.
    I'm just guessing because I don't really have anything to do with any of these sites. But it's about money. A bunch of negative posts would lead to less guts using the sites and less girls posting there. The people running the sites would love to see guys paying lots of money and having happy experiences.

  2. #1461
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    People should quit wasting their time posting reviews there. Listcrawler is an advertising site, not a review site. They get their money f rom ads and bad reviews will discourage more paying business, the "reviews" are just there for positive comments so they can sell more ads to hookers.
    This is generally true. Somehow, negative comments and reviews do appear, once in a while. Maybe you need to post an overwhelming ratio of good reviews to bad, I don't know. Once upon a time, it was much easier to post negs. In late 2018, early 2019, I chased a scamming biotch off of there through 3 or 4 phone number changes. But now it's damn near impossible. I've long ago lost count of how many accounts I've gone through trying.

  3. #1460
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    Is back in town. I have nothing to do all day, however I do have all day to do it. So I read his posts. Yea total bull poop, however I read them anyway. Dumb old me! Be well boyzz. Stay safe, stay out of the way of uncle dart et al. Stosh.
    Nothing wrong with getting some cheap thrills / giggles. Some of it is funny, sometimes he even pokes fun at himself. But nobody should take him seriously.

  4. #1459
    Quote Originally Posted by IIZero  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya! Same thing happend to my old account! I tried posting a review of a horrible experience about being scammed or somebody else being nearby while we do business; but the next thing, my account disappears!
    People should quit wasting their time posting reviews there. Listcrawler is an advertising site, not a review site. They get their money from ads and bad reviews will discourage more paying business, the "reviews" are just there for positive comments so they can sell more ads to hookers.

  5. #1458

    The boy!

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, my thoughts are that you're full of shite and added to my ignore list. Sheesh.
    Is back in town. I have nothing to do all day, however I do have all day to do it. So I read his posts. Yea total bull poop, however I read them anyway. Dumb old me! Be well boyzz. Stay safe, stay out of the way of uncle dart et al. Stosh.

  6. #1457

    No kidding, LC tripping

    Quote Originally Posted by AirFan5741  [View Original Post]
    So while perusing LC this evening, I come across a former girl I used to see. I guess when you put in comments, "She's nice, but watch out for her pimp" that LC not only doesn't post my comment, but also takes away your name from the comments you've made about other girls. I'll just create a new name, but this is BS.
    I hear ya! Same thing happend to my old account! I tried posting a review of a horrible experience about being scammed or somebody else being nearby while we do business; but the next thing, my account disappears!

  7. #1456

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by AirFan5741  [View Original Post]
    So while perusing LC this evening, I come across a former girl I used to see. I guess when you put in comments, "She's nice, but watch out for her pimp" that LC not only doesn't post my comment, but also takes away your name from the comments you've made about other girls. I'll just create a new name, but this is BS.
    I have been part of USA Sex Guide for many years, this is the only trusted Forum for mongers.

    After a while you'll know who is a credible poster and who is not.

    Devlin.

  8. #1455

    LC Comments

    So while perusing LC this evening, I come across a former girl I used to see. I guess when you put in comments, "She's nice, but watch out for her pimp" that LC not only doesn't post my comment, but also takes away your name from the comments you've made about other girls. I'll just create a new name, but this is BS.

  9. #1454
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Correction:

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    It's Hanginballs latest account.
    The Great Hanging Balls!

  10. #1453
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Waa Waa Waa

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Of course. I don't know if it's satire or what, but I don't want it taking up space in my browser. He put it in the correctly named theead however, I'll give him that.
    Perhaps you should spend a little more dough on your cellie instead of the broads!

  11. #1452
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    The cost of pussy has gotten to be ridiculous. Just because you want to throw money at some pig, it doesn't make her a better *****. A lot of these girls that now ask for $300 to $500 are the same ones that you could get for $150 to $200 an hour a couple of years ago. Yes we do have inflation, but it is not quite as bad as what they ask for these days. I don't blame them for asking for the moon, as long as there are guys that are willing to pay it. Don't overpay for pussy just because of the site that they are on. A lot of these are the same women that were selling their asses on the street for $20 a year or two ago.
    For sure for sure that right, probably like that all over, I am really bum out about hobby, totally worthless skip trash here, in bigger cities in state, ones on it, even acceptable, many are not, hardly a one has value an then very little, no non pros I know of existent nowadays, seams like Le has done away them, SW are non existent an if any at all, worthless, ugly fat BSW joke, not pic up SW in 4 years an then just once in 2 years before then, gets worse right along an really gone to dogs in last year at faster rate, must be get there $$ from few big money fools I heard of, they got suckers that buy them anything they want, give them $300 bucks an do nothing for it, drugs has ruin all skip girls, only thing can find is occasional trip to AMP for happy end.

  12. #1451
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    It's Hanginballs latest account.
    Of course. I don't know if it's satire or what, but I don't want it taking up space in my browser. He put it in the correctly named theead however, I'll give him that.

  13. #1450
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, my thoughts are that you're full of shite and added to my ignore list. Sheesh.
    It's Hanginballs latest account.

  14. #1449
    I also heard its not many.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    One of the greatest draws of porn is novelty. A guy that wants to fulfill himslf that way is going to be looking towards porn sites, paid or free, in general. Just watching the same girl isn't going to be worth an ongoing subscription.

    I've subscribed to a few OFs, once in a long while. I never keep the subscription past one month. Maybe some girls can make a living off of it, I doubt it's many.

  15. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    You can make stats say whatever you want, the great majority of girls just have a page and no pics or have a couple pictures and post every three months. How much would an attractive girl who posts several times a day make on OF if they put the work and time into it? Probably enough where they wouldn't have to strip, give rub / tug jobs or escort anymore.
    One of the greatest draws of porn is novelty. A guy that wants to fulfill himslf that way is going to be looking towards porn sites, paid or free, in general. Just watching the same girl isn't going to be worth an ongoing subscription.

    I've subscribed to a few OFs, once in a long while. I never keep the subscription past one month. Maybe some girls can make a living off of it, I doubt it's many.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape