Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 2212
-
07-18-22 00:28 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 834I'm just guessing because I don't really have anything to do with any of these sites. But it's about money. A bunch of negative posts would lead to less guts using the sites and less girls posting there. The people running the sites would love to see guys paying lots of money and having happy experiences.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 21:39 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 1172This is generally true. Somehow, negative comments and reviews do appear, once in a while. Maybe you need to post an overwhelming ratio of good reviews to bad, I don't know. Once upon a time, it was much easier to post negs. In late 2018, early 2019, I chased a scamming biotch off of there through 3 or 4 phone number changes. But now it's damn near impossible. I've long ago lost count of how many accounts I've gone through trying.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 21:24 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 1172Nothing wrong with getting some cheap thrills / giggles. Some of it is funny, sometimes he even pokes fun at himself. But nobody should take him seriously.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 21:33 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 1631People should quit wasting their time posting reviews there. Listcrawler is an advertising site, not a review site. They get their money from ads and bad reviews will discourage more paying business, the "reviews" are just there for positive comments so they can sell more ads to hookers.
Originally Posted by IIZero
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 07:24 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 1620The boy!
Is back in town. I have nothing to do all day, however I do have all day to do it. So I read his posts. Yea total bull poop, however I read them anyway. Dumb old me! Be well boyzz. Stay safe, stay out of the way of uncle dart et al. Stosh.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 00:12 #1457Regular Member

Posts: 9No kidding, LC tripping
I hear ya! Same thing happend to my old account! I tried posting a review of a horrible experience about being scammed or somebody else being nearby while we do business; but the next thing, my account disappears!
Originally Posted by AirFan5741
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 23:21 #1456Troll

Posts: 452Listcrawler
I have been part of USA Sex Guide for many years, this is the only trusted Forum for mongers.
Originally Posted by AirFan5741
[View Original Post]
After a while you'll know who is a credible poster and who is not.
Devlin.
-
07-12-22 20:36 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 44LC Comments
So while perusing LC this evening, I come across a former girl I used to see. I guess when you put in comments, "She's nice, but watch out for her pimp" that LC not only doesn't post my comment, but also takes away your name from the comments you've made about other girls. I'll just create a new name, but this is BS.
-
07-08-22 14:12 #1454Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134Correction:
The Great Hanging Balls!
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 14:10 #1453Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134Waa Waa Waa
Perhaps you should spend a little more dough on your cellie instead of the broads!
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 23:52 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 1056For sure for sure that right, probably like that all over, I am really bum out about hobby, totally worthless skip trash here, in bigger cities in state, ones on it, even acceptable, many are not, hardly a one has value an then very little, no non pros I know of existent nowadays, seams like Le has done away them, SW are non existent an if any at all, worthless, ugly fat BSW joke, not pic up SW in 4 years an then just once in 2 years before then, gets worse right along an really gone to dogs in last year at faster rate, must be get there $$ from few big money fools I heard of, they got suckers that buy them anything they want, give them $300 bucks an do nothing for it, drugs has ruin all skip girls, only thing can find is occasional trip to AMP for happy end.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 23:11 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 1172Of course. I don't know if it's satire or what, but I don't want it taking up space in my browser. He put it in the correctly named theead however, I'll give him that.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 20:20 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 1631It's Hanginballs latest account.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 19:34 #1449Banned Member

Posts: 4190I also heard its not many.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 19:21 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 1172One of the greatest draws of porn is novelty. A guy that wants to fulfill himslf that way is going to be looking towards porn sites, paid or free, in general. Just watching the same girl isn't going to be worth an ongoing subscription.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
I've subscribed to a few OFs, once in a long while. I never keep the subscription past one month. Maybe some girls can make a living off of it, I doubt it's many.













Reply With Quote





