Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 695 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9532
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanX  [View Original Post]
    Now that I can't help with. I was frequenting Cocktails, but I stopped going about a month and a half ago after one white bartender with a garbage ass attitude got me kicked out for asking for a fucking cup of water.

    I wish I was joking about that.

    But I have no info on any other strip joints, unfortunately.
    Wait they seriously kicked you out over that?

  2. #9531
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanX  [View Original Post]
    Now that I can't help with. I was frequenting Cocktails, but I stopped going about a month and a half ago after one white bartender with a garbage ass attitude got me kicked out for asking for a fucking cup of water.

    I wish I was joking about that.

    But I have no info on any other strip joints, unfortunately.
    The two places on San Juan have had brown sugar and past successes in. That said I tried to use Google maps to confirm the names of both places and both are unlisted so I don't know if that means they didn't survive covid. O.

    Me is on the corner of San Juan and Blanding the. The other is one the same block going towards 17. Next to the train tracks and across from the gas station.

    There is also the place across from the substation on Blanding. Additionally, blue angels is all brown sugar but I never had any extras there. Good luck finding. A new home.

  3. #9530

    Sensations?

    Been thinking about hitting up sensations during the week around lunch. What should I expect? DMs are open.

  4. #9529
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    But I already knew that from the Vegas forums. But I just didn't connect. Either way thanks bud. I'll be reporting on some club activity in the near future.

    BTW are solid gold and blue angels both dead now?
    Now that I can't help with. I was frequenting Cocktails, but I stopped going about a month and a half ago after one white bartender with a garbage ass attitude got me kicked out for asking for a fucking cup of water.

    I wish I was joking about that.

    But I have no info on any other strip joints, unfortunately.

  5. #9528
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanX  [View Original Post]
    Nah, not in the least. I STILL don't know all these abbreviations and code words guys here in Jacksonville use. Guys in Vegas and New York have their ways also, but they're nowhere near as coded as Jacksonville. So trust me, you are not alone.
    But I already knew that from the Vegas forums. But I just didn't connect. Either way thanks bud. I'll be reporting on some club activity in the near future.

    BTW are solid gold and blue angels both dead now?

  6. #9527
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I'm a fucking idiot. How embarrassing ha!
    Nah, not in the least. I STILL don't know all these abbreviations and code words guys here in Jacksonville use. Guys in Vegas and New York have their ways also, but they're nowhere near as coded as Jacksonville. So trust me, you are not alone.

  7. #9526
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanX  [View Original Post]
    ListCrawler / EscortAlligator.
    I'm a fucking idiot. How embarrassing ha!

  8. #9525
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    What is lc. Last call?
    ListCrawler / EscortAlligator.

  9. #9524
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanX  [View Original Post]
    I'm just noticing that Cocktails has about 2-3 girls on LC. Maybe more than that. Those are just the ones I've seen. They record videos inside the club. That's pretty much what gives them away.
    What is lc. Last call?

  10. #9523
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapkido1947  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a change, need a strip club with brown sugar that does F / S for reasonal mario coins.
    I'm just noticing that Cocktails has about 2-3 girls on LC. Maybe more than that. Those are just the ones I've seen. They record videos inside the club. That's pretty much what gives them away.

  11. #9522
    Quote Originally Posted by MattinJax  [View Original Post]
    I remember a blonde streak in her hair. Nice natty curves. Looked like an early 20's vintage. Hot but pricey.
    Must be a new cuban girl she doesn't sound familiar but either way most cuban girls offer extras and are pretty good at it.

  12. #9521

    DH Day Vs. Night

    Quote Originally Posted by WHRedux  [View Original Post]
    Say, I see some posters have gone to DH in the evenings. In the limited times I've been there, I've only been during daytime. For those that go in the evening, would you say that the nighttime ladies are more attractive than the daytime ones?
    I would say that the best of the best night shift girls are a bit more attractive than the dayshift girls that I've met. But the dayshift girls are definitely more playful. Extras are much harder to find at night unless you like Cuban girls (which I do not).

  13. #9520

    Brown Sugar

    Looking for a change, need a strip club with brown sugar that does F / S for reasonal mario coins.

  14. #9519
    Quote Originally Posted by MattinJax  [View Original Post]
    Was quoted one song for 1.4 clams covered mic check only. Passed on this, perhaps others may have more to add.

    All the best fellow mongers.
    Would you mind sharing what day of the week and / or time of the day this was?

  15. #9518

    Re: Cuban at DH

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Was she short with a tattoo on her butt with light skin cause I think I might know who you are talking about. Also for how long cause one girl I know that works there offered something like that over 3 songs.
    I remember a blonde streak in her hair. Nice natty curves. Looked like an early 20's vintage. Hot but pricey.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape