Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 10417
-
07-15-22 13:42 #9517Senior Member

Posts: 653Was she short with a tattoo on her butt with light skin cause I think I might know who you are talking about. Also for how long cause one girl I know that works there offered something like that over 3 songs.
Originally Posted by MattinJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 14:17 #9516Senior Member

Posts: 39Cuban at dh
Was quoted one song for 1.4 clams covered mic check only. Passed on this, perhaps others may have more to add.
All the best fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by Guilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 20:35 #9515Senior Member

Posts: 43Tall one
Had a Tall 5. 10 who danced on me for over 5 songs, tried to rub my hands between her legs and force her hands on me but wasn't having it smh. Very attractive Cuban chick I got one dance but the language barrier was killing me. LOL next time I will trying to get extras with her because she made a lot of eye contact during our one dance.
Originally Posted by Chubbing
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 05:37 #9514Senior Member

Posts: 292There is a rare one at DH that doesn't offer extra. Most of them are very open about it. And yes right there in the booth.
Originally Posted by Guilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 23:49 #9513Senior Member

Posts: 43Doll House
Hey my fellow Mongers, I was at the DH for the first time last time and I'm wondering, do we get the extras right there in those VIP booths? I was wondering my hands hoping for more but she wasn't into it. Is it because the whole club can see right into the VIP booths?
-
07-11-22 11:34 #9512Senior Member

Posts: 653If your into white girls and latinas your best bet is doll house, wackos, sensations and emperor's. They mainly keep on staff white and Latin women but you will occasionally see the black, rarely very rare see a Asian women in as dancers.
Originally Posted by JCage2000
[View Original Post]
That's funny I see so many ig models that go to chatlotee.
-
07-10-22 19:01 #9511Senior Member

Posts: 35Daytime
Hi Jax folks, I am passing through during the day this week from Charlotte. Does anyone have recommendations for the lunchtime scene? I am reading good things about DH and Sinsations and also Wackos. If it matters, I am into white chicks & Latinas.
If anybody needs recs in Charlotte, I'll tell you there isn't sh*t there hence why I'm out and about.
Thanks.
Cage.
-
07-10-22 02:49 #9510Senior Member

Posts: 934I find Friday and Saturday a more difficult time to get extras. Things are usually different in the day, especially a week day.
Originally Posted by RavensFan2012
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 12:06 #9509Senior Member

Posts: 440Wackos extras
Went to Wackos Friday night and had a blast. Lots of top play and OTP bottom play but how in the world is anyone getting extras back in that room? The dude is looking right in there most of the time.
Originally Posted by CharlieRunkle
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 00:58 #9508Senior Member

Posts: 365Weekend Visit
Go to Wackos first. It's a bikini bar but has alcohol. Then go to Sinsations for nude with no alcohol. They are about a mile apart.
Originally Posted by RavensFan2012
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 20:00 #9507Senior Member

Posts: 440Weekend visit
I'll be in town this weekend and trying to determine how to plan my visits. Seems like TDH is the nude club I should hit, although I much prefer petite women which doesn't seem to be prevalent there. Are there any decent looking girls there based off my preference or is it mostly average looking girls with a little weight on them? As far as Wackos goes what's the hot factor there? Can you get a good topless LD from a good looking girl? Any extras available at all there? If anybody ever gets up to Myrtle Beach I can provide the lowdown on all the clubs there.
-
06-24-22 17:42 #9506Senior Member

Posts: 292And round two went to Dez. I told what I wanted in the back room but was too horned up to negotiate the fee. Went back and had a great time. Looks like she may have gained a lot of weight fast and then dropped it fast her legs are a little cheesy and she has a belly. Pussy didn't look inviting but she proceeded to blow my mind with a top three all time BJ for me. Will definitely be back. VIP fee+tip+ zero blood flow to the brain=more than I would like to admit too. Yet I will be back for more
Originally Posted by WHRedux
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 14:35 #9505Senior Member

Posts: 292Shay is beautiful sweet young girl. Lackluster on the BBBJ but still it was good. After she went to her table and I went to the restroom. I came out and sat next to her and the conversation was as if she had never seen me. Actually told me she just got to work and it hadn't kick off yet.
Originally Posted by Zarain
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 20:20 #9504Regular Member

Posts: 5Doll House
Stopped by the DH today around 2 pm. Was immediately greeted by Brittany. Looks to be mid to upper 20's, dirty blonde with a cute bottom and average top. She was called to the stage and asked if I wanted a dance to keep her off the stage, LOL. So I accepted her offer. Once in the back it was straight to business. $. 4 for the works including the 3 songs. Will definitely repeat.
-
06-21-22 14:03 #9503Senior Member

Posts: 105Anymore VIP? I'd never set foot in the club again and tell anyone that would listen the same. That's a hella ripoff.
Originally Posted by Alex9990
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





