Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18749
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I only recognized those initials; never seen her. From what I recall from the other broke ass board, she was on-again / off-again when it came to working. No contact information other than her Twitter account: "at symbol" juicy_krystal.

    I'm sure at least one of the other guys on here knows what's up with her.
    She had a deranged stalker (from this board) and quit working for awhile to get away from him and the drama. We used to work out at the same gym and even I was a bit smitten with her. Never saw her professionally though. We did have a brief email exchange a few years ago (about her stalker and other things) and she seemed like a sweetheart.

    Now you're making think of seeing her.

  2. #18748

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I only recognized those initials; never seen her. From what I recall from the other broke ass board, she was on-again / off-again when it came to working. No contact information other than her Twitter account: "at symbol" juicy_krystal.

    I'm sure at least one of the other guys on here knows what's up with her.
    That picture gave me a boner! LOL.

  3. #18747
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    Juicy Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I only recognized those initials; never seen her. From what I recall from the other broke ass board, she was on-again / off-again when it came to working. No contact information other than her Twitter account: "at symbol" juicy_krystal.


    I'm sure at least one of the other guys on here knows what's up with her.
    Are she really do BBFS?

    I like to see her.

  4. #18746

    Juicy Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Is she open to BBFS, never met her.
    I only recognized those initials; never seen her. From what I recall from the other broke ass board, she was on-again / off-again when it came to working. No contact information other than her Twitter account: "at symbol" juicy_krystal.

    I'm sure at least one of the other guys on here knows what's up with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Juicy Krystal 51.jpg‎  

  5. #18745
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    My best guess is that "JK" is Juicy Krystal.
    Are Juicy Krystal really do draw?

    I want her too if she really allow BBFS. CIP?

  6. #18744

    Naomi

    Tall blonde from TNA. Anyone seen her? Rates? Activities? She cool? Had her on my TDL for a while.

  7. #18743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    My best guess is that "JK" is Juicy Krystal.
    Is she open to BBFS, never met her.

  8. #18742
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    My best guess is that "JK" is Juicy Krystal.
    Link / Website?

  9. #18741

    Juicy Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabroni307  [View Original Post]
    Who is JK?
    My best guess is that "JK" is Juicy Krystal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Juicy Krystal 01.jpg‎  

  10. #18740
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Looking to track down a list of the hottest BBFS redheads. I know about JK. Looking for gals you have had experience with. Please no heavy girls. No disrespect, but they just don't get the little guy motivated.

    Much appreciation.
    Who is JK?

  11. #18739

    Hottest BBFS Redheads

    Guys,

    Looking to track down a list of the hottest BBFS redheads. I know about JK. Looking for gals you have had experience with. Please no heavy girls. No disrespect, but they just don't get the little guy motivated.

    Much appreciation.

  12. #18738

    Top tier BBFS girls

    Looking for a list of the hottest girls who BBFS (no bbw, older women, hygiene problems).

    Willing to spend a good bit of cash. Show me your A list!

  13. #18737
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    Decided to go up to Bremerton for some visits. The first 2 are confirmed for the subject, but I don't really recommend either for reasons.

    No name?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...d/566266386672

    Terrible, terrible at time management. I asked if she was ready for me to head over right then (I didn't want to take just that one last L earlier and end a night like that). She said sure and told me an address, said she was almost ready. Alright. I ask how long until she was ready. She said 15 min tops. Figured this is most likely a lie if you tell me it like that. I park and chill at a gas station nearby and asked if she was ready yet around 30 min after that initial message. She says a little longer to get ready. I send that I was not really feeling like playing the waiting game and that I was leaving then. Magically she was ready and sent a room #. I'm generally more a GFE than pse kinda person so when I show up and she's wearing lingerie I ask if it can come off. The answer was no. I could already see that she probably has a routine then. I ask to lay down for a bit, she seemed annoyed at doing that rather than starting with a BBBJ. I asked for her to be on top. She told me she didn't want to start with that in case she finished first, in which she wouldn't be in the mood anymore. I nicely insisted for cg cause I know I'm not lasting long on bare cg anyway, I finish, then move on with life. Only opted for a hh cause I figured I probably wouldn't feel an hr, which was true. This one has a set way she likes to do things and, more importantly, is a bit sneaky about trying to upsell. She never told me GFE was extra until we were like seconds from starting, then stopped everything to ask if I had cashapp. I told her no and she then offered to just give me GFE for waiting. I remember when she first started posting like a year or so ago she was talking about how she had a sugar daddy that stopped seeing her, so it honestly just seems like she's used to playing people for their cash and sticking with a routine. If you have wits to not get played and don't mind a routine, go ahead, but I wasn't feeling it at all.
    Similar experience in Auburn last year. Kept me waiting in parking lot for a half hour while "friend" from California left. I was about to leave and should have when she finally told me to come on up. When she let me in, she proceeded to apply make up for 20 minutes during the get-aquinted small talk I was thinking WTF, who cares if you have Rosie cheeks. About then she got a text from some on-line hotel booking firm there was a problem with her reservation and asked if I minded if she called. Of course I said yes and for the next 45 minutes listened to her haggled over some chump change compensation for an error. By then that had killed my mood plus the fact she seemed heavier than her photos.

    I agreed to an hour BJ and full service and over paid at TNA rates. After being there over and hour I finally got an un-enthusiastic cover BJ and had trouble getting a stiffie because she didn't do it for me. Decided to mount it and after I got my semi-woody in, the aroma hit me. Almost gagged and decided to cut my losses and skedaddle. Just wanted out so I made an excuse and said I got a cramp and like George Thorogood. Out the door I went.

  14. #18736
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneiiioo  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...x-toy/47889288

    See her ad all the time and thought about it couple times but idk. Anyone see her by any chance?
    While there are several flattering reports, I got the run-around several months ago. I texted her and told me to pick her up a few blocks from her room. I told her I preferred to wait and just meet her there. About 20 min later she said her roommate was busy and asked if a car-date would be OK. Since I generally don't like car-dates I told her no thanks. Obviously she didn't have a room.

    Since others have had better experiences I think she's probably worth trying. If I contacted her and she agreed to a specific location and room I'd definitely give her another chance.

  15. #18735
    Quote Originally Posted by HmmYup  [View Original Post]
    Massage + BBFS for only $?
    Thanks for the bump on this gal. Confirmed no limits. Initial contact through email can be ruff but once you are on your way she calls you so you have contact through text.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape