Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 41298
-
07-17-22 08:16 #27168Regular Member

Posts: 3Allie Love
Long time lurker, first post. It finally happened so I need to share. Many years with no issues, then Allie got me. I've seen her multiple times in the past. I've even seen her roommate due to her not being available. Always incall at her place. Last night I tried an outcall. I'm always careful and don't fall for their games. I made the mistake last night thinking with the wrong head. She arrived, came in, grabbed junior and placed my hand on her to rub the kitty. Then she said she needed to pay the driver. I knew better, should have told her to leave, but I fell for it. I walked out with her, handed her DB the coin, she started back inside with me, then turned, jumped in the car and took off. I knew it but uncharacteristically fell for it. Allie and her DB robbed me. Never let your guard down gents. But since I did, I'm warning you. Avoid Allie the thief! As many reviews before, she's a lumpy mess of plastic surgery and fat. But has been reliable until now. I'd like to make it cost her. Avoid at all cost. Tell her to get out. Thanks and happy mongering.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/566265914891
-
07-17-22 06:57 #27167Senior Member

Posts: 22518 OR 19 on stg?
I forgot to put forth the reason that most are even on STG DRUGS This is a point that can take away the choice. It's hard to support a serious drug habit working at a min. Wage job. Or even a good job depending on how bad your habit gets. I know a provider that was an office manger before she had to post to make enough money to support her habit.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 06:29 #27166Senior Member

Posts: 225An 18 year old starting on stg
Well Ludicrous as it may sound, some do just that Case in point Sophie. This a fact-- that I personally know to be true!! It's not what somebody. It is a fact!
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 06:20 #27165Senior Member

Posts: 225Say that they are 19.20
I texted the one that said she was 19-- I said that she looked younger Than 19, are you really 19 ? Reply no -I'm 14 - I blocked immediately! So There you go gents! If that's what you are looking 4 there you go. I'm sure jail is close by! Phone number Last four digits -4631.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
The text I sent was about midnight at 6:00 AM all the posts are removed. This is Sunday morning.
-
07-17-22 02:48 #27164Senior Member

Posts: 31Gaby, Brazilian first time in Jax?
-
07-16-22 22:10 #27163Senior Member

Posts: 934I also saw the TGTBT, which is what made me want to ask before taking the plunge.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 20:48 #27162Senior Member

Posts: 909She's well reviewed
Don't think I ever seen a bad review of her. Just know mostly if not all are positive. Even though she does look TGTBT.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 20:31 #27161Regular Member

Posts: 18That's Meme she's been reviewed on this board several times. I had a good experience a few months back. She's gtg.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 20:29 #27160Regular Member

Posts: 18Street swan
Figure I'll start contributing more as I have piggy backed off you seniors for years. I saw this one maybe two years ago. She is a swan. She also works on cars occasionally. Pretty good BBBJ as I remember.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 19:49 #27159Senior Member

Posts: 934I'm not sure what's happening but I highly recommend that you Skip STG for a couple of weeks. An influx of. Let's just call them questionable ads are really triggering my red flag sensors.
Although this one is making my want to not skip https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/n-e-w-p-i-c-smake-me-your-fav/038534253364
Anyone know this one?
-
07-16-22 19:29 #27158Senior Member

Posts: 363As I recall, the original poster said that once he contacted the number in the ad, the person on the other end implied that someone younger might be available.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
When surfing STG, let your big head have an occasional say over the little head. If the ad says "party favor friendly", that means there's going to be DBs around, and you should probably stay away.
If the ad looks like a trap, it probably is. Stay away. (And honestly, the idea that an 18-year old would willingly consent to the life of an STG girl is pretty damn ludicrous.).
Honestly, this might be a good week to stay away from STG. Pursue a hobby. Read a book. Practice building paper airplanes. Buy your wife some flowers. Anything makes a bit more sense than surfing STG if there's traps out there designed to ensnare you.
-
07-16-22 19:00 #27157Senior Member

Posts: 1246The lowest age available on STG is 19. For those that remember, there was a girl named Maria / Rachel who was a known underage runaway, who would advertise on there. Very sad!
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 17:00 #27156Senior Member

Posts: 909Anyone know this 1?
No story yet, seeing if there is one to look out 4.
-
07-16-22 14:50 #27155Senior Member

Posts: 316What if its a set up using false evidence?
I agree, that pedos need to be castrated without anasthesia, and very slowly, then thrown into the general population to test their mercy.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
But what if the accusation is false? Your word against theirs, and I have personally bern a victim of a lying LEO in a traffic related case (not giving specifics) about 6 years ago.
I was physicaly roughed up, but when it was brought up in trial, the hallway camera evidence ended up 'missing', and of course the officer lied about it. My word against his, and the two other officers who were witnesses backed up the lie.
As far as said provider, there was nothing in the ad itself that stated the provider was underaged, so doesn't it bother you that you could be falsely accused in order to secure an officer's promtion via conviction numbers? No local agency is above using false evidence, and this has been proven to happen in Jax more than once.
Yes as stated, the follow up conversation included specific references to a minor, so that is easy enough to nope out of there, but my point is how scary it is that you could be aggressively pursued, and then possibly falsely accused of a disgusting crime just because all you wanted was an uncomplicated session of compensared NSA sex with a willing, adult participant.
EVERY hairy situation that may be a setup should be reported on this forum, and also, if anyone has provable knowledge of a predator, that should ALSO be reported too, but to LEO instead of this forum.
We should all do our part to keep things as safe as it is possible to do so within the confines of this already dangerous hobby.
-
07-16-22 14:26 #27154Senior Member

Posts: 316Neither of these ads says anything about being underaged. In fact, one states the age as 19 and the other as 20 years old.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
They may have been edited recently, to be fair.











Reply With Quote






