Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 943 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 993 1043 1443 1943 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27167

    18 OR 19 on stg?

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    As I recall, the original poster said that once he contacted the number in the ad, the person on the other end implied that someone younger might be available.

    When surfing STG, let your big head have an occasional say over the little head. If the ad says "party favor friendly", that means there's going to be DBs around, and you should probably stay away.

    If the ad looks like a trap, it probably is. Stay away. (And honestly, the idea that an 18-year old would willingly consent to the life of an STG girl is pretty damn ludicrous.).

    Honestly, this might be a good week to stay away from STG. Pursue a hobby. Read a book. Practice building paper airplanes. Buy your wife some flowers. Anything makes a bit more sense than surfing STG if there's traps out there designed to ensnare you.
    I forgot to put forth the reason that most are even on STG DRUGS This is a point that can take away the choice. It's hard to support a serious drug habit working at a min. Wage job. Or even a good job depending on how bad your habit gets. I know a provider that was an office manger before she had to post to make enough money to support her habit.

  2. #27166

    An 18 year old starting on stg

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    As I recall, the original poster said that once he contacted the number in the ad, the person on the other end implied that someone younger might be available.

    When surfing STG, let your big head have an occasional say over the little head. If the ad says "party favor friendly", that means there's going to be DBs around, and you should probably stay away.

    If the ad looks like a trap, it probably is. Stay away. (And honestly, the idea that an 18-year old would willingly consent to the life of an STG girl is pretty damn ludicrous.).

    Honestly, this might be a good week to stay away from STG. Pursue a hobby. Read a book. Practice building paper airplanes. Buy your wife some flowers. Anything makes a bit more sense than surfing STG if there's traps out there designed to ensnare you.
    Well Ludicrous as it may sound, some do just that Case in point Sophie. This a fact-- that I personally know to be true!! It's not what somebody. It is a fact!

  3. #27165

    Say that they are 19.20

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    Neither of these ads says anything about being underaged. In fact, one states the age as 19 and the other as 20 years old.

    They may have been edited recently, to be fair.
    I texted the one that said she was 19-- I said that she looked younger Than 19, are you really 19 ? Reply no -I'm 14 - I blocked immediately! So There you go gents! If that's what you are looking 4 there you go. I'm sure jail is close by! Phone number Last four digits -4631.

    The text I sent was about midnight at 6:00 AM all the posts are removed. This is Sunday morning.

  4. #27164

  5. #27163
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Don't think I ever seen a bad review of her. Just know mostly if not all are positive. Even though she does look TGTBT.
    I also saw the TGTBT, which is what made me want to ask before taking the plunge.

  6. #27162

    She's well reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what's happening but I highly recommend that you Skip STG for a couple of weeks. An influx of. Let's just call them questionable ads are really triggering my red flag sensors.

    Although this one is making my want to not skip https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/n-e-w-p-i-c-smake-me-your-fav/038534253364
    Anyone know this one?
    Don't think I ever seen a bad review of her. Just know mostly if not all are positive. Even though she does look TGTBT.

  7. #27161
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what's happening but I highly recommend that you Skip STG for a couple of weeks. An influx of. Let's just call them questionable ads are really triggering my red flag sensors.

    Although this one is making my want to not skip https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/n-e-w-p-i-c-smake-me-your-fav/038534253364
    Anyone know this one?
    That's Meme she's been reviewed on this board several times. I had a good experience a few months back. She's gtg.

  8. #27160

    Street swan

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    No story yet, seeing if there is one to look out 4.
    Figure I'll start contributing more as I have piggy backed off you seniors for years. I saw this one maybe two years ago. She is a swan. She also works on cars occasionally. Pretty good BBBJ as I remember.

  9. #27159
    I'm not sure what's happening but I highly recommend that you Skip STG for a couple of weeks. An influx of. Let's just call them questionable ads are really triggering my red flag sensors.

    Although this one is making my want to not skip https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/n-e-w-p-i-c-smake-me-your-fav/038534253364
    Anyone know this one?

  10. #27158
    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    Neither of these ads says anything about being underaged. In fact, one states the age as 19 and the other as 20 years old.

    They may have been edited recently, to be fair.
    As I recall, the original poster said that once he contacted the number in the ad, the person on the other end implied that someone younger might be available.

    When surfing STG, let your big head have an occasional say over the little head. If the ad says "party favor friendly", that means there's going to be DBs around, and you should probably stay away.

    If the ad looks like a trap, it probably is. Stay away. (And honestly, the idea that an 18-year old would willingly consent to the life of an STG girl is pretty damn ludicrous.).

    Honestly, this might be a good week to stay away from STG. Pursue a hobby. Read a book. Practice building paper airplanes. Buy your wife some flowers. Anything makes a bit more sense than surfing STG if there's traps out there designed to ensnare you.

  11. #27157
    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    Neither of these ads says anything about being underaged. In fact, one states the age as 19 and the other as 20 years old.

    They may have been edited recently, to be fair.
    The lowest age available on STG is 19. For those that remember, there was a girl named Maria / Rachel who was a known underage runaway, who would advertise on there. Very sad!

  12. #27156

    Anyone know this 1?

    No story yet, seeing if there is one to look out 4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220716-165824_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #27155

    What if its a set up using false evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    If someone isn't smart enough to know to avoid that then they are probably someone LEO needs to throw under the cement. Someone that would take your daughter for $. It's not always the best idea to report LEO, IMO.
    I agree, that pedos need to be castrated without anasthesia, and very slowly, then thrown into the general population to test their mercy.

    But what if the accusation is false? Your word against theirs, and I have personally bern a victim of a lying LEO in a traffic related case (not giving specifics) about 6 years ago.

    I was physicaly roughed up, but when it was brought up in trial, the hallway camera evidence ended up 'missing', and of course the officer lied about it. My word against his, and the two other officers who were witnesses backed up the lie.

    As far as said provider, there was nothing in the ad itself that stated the provider was underaged, so doesn't it bother you that you could be falsely accused in order to secure an officer's promtion via conviction numbers? No local agency is above using false evidence, and this has been proven to happen in Jax more than once.

    Yes as stated, the follow up conversation included specific references to a minor, so that is easy enough to nope out of there, but my point is how scary it is that you could be aggressively pursued, and then possibly falsely accused of a disgusting crime just because all you wanted was an uncomplicated session of compensared NSA sex with a willing, adult participant.

    EVERY hairy situation that may be a setup should be reported on this forum, and also, if anyone has provable knowledge of a predator, that should ALSO be reported too, but to LEO instead of this forum.

    We should all do our part to keep things as safe as it is possible to do so within the confines of this already dangerous hobby.

  14. #27154
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Oshmalee,

    In STG, both these girls' ads appears side by side. Isn't that a coincidence?! Whoever I'm talking to on this ad is speaking the same thing; except, the so-called provider is even younger! Is there a way you can check to see if the same person is posting these ads?

    Whoever it is is being extremely deliberate and explicit! Avoid gents!
    Neither of these ads says anything about being underaged. In fact, one states the age as 19 and the other as 20 years old.

    They may have been edited recently, to be fair.

  15. #27153

    This is why I was asking

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Read the thread. It has not been about health food shit. If one cannot do the research before opining on what something is and saying it is safe and healthy then one should at least read the entire thread. Fellow mongers take our advice so we all need to be careful and not make errors my omission and kill someone as a result.
    There is a lot of material out there pro and con (Royal JELLY vs HONEY), which is why I would rather trust the opinions of real people on this forum who have actualy INGESTED this product, and what are its physical effects as compared to the generic big three.

    I generally don't trust anything in a gas station, but reviews for the REAL royal jelly seem to be pretty positive.

    For those saying my question is off topic.

    I don't think this is really all that off-topic. ED issues are directly related to the effort a provider would have to make to compensate, am I right? Besides, those of you who have issue with broaching this topic are probably still young and studley, with a firt, trim physique and a 24 hiur hard on, LOL. You guys got to be a little parient with some of us older gamers on this forum.

    I am willing to bet that at least a portion of the negative reviews about impatient providers might be leaving out the mention of having a hard time getting hard. Too embarassing to admit in front of peers, right? At least it is for me.

    Mea Culpa, BTW. I have been guilty of this in the past.

    Thanks for the input lowballer. All opinions are welcome on this, and I appreciate you and others taking time to offer your perspectives.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape