Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 819 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14050
    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever see Tara (the massive tits) from Orange City? She used to be my go to and when she moved to Sanford it was even better. But now she moved back to OC and seems completely different. Prices sky rocketed. No real effort. I honestly don't understand it. Curious if anyone has bene having the same experience with her or even seeing her?
    Sent you a PM with the deets.

  2. #14049

    Kt the qt

    Quote Originally Posted by PortoWill95  [View Original Post]
    She's real, but she has gps. I would avoid seeing her so her rates go back down to a reasonable rate.

    Stay safe!
    If you expand her pics, you will see this one mixed in with hers. I'm sure they aren't the same person. Does anyone know if they work together?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85348068

  3. #14048

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing12  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/86024144

    Anyone see her? I tried looking for reviews on here and found nothing.
    She's real, but she has gps. I would avoid seeing her so her rates go back down to a reasonable rate.

    Stay safe!

  4. #14047
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares98  [View Original Post]
    Is there a difference between Twirlers and Spinners?
    Spinners are tiny girls.

    Twirlers are con artists that take your money and then do everything they can not to take care of you, and then tell you that you pay a prostitute for their time.

    After reading my original post I see what you're talking about
    These twirlers are the ones that start asking for money to pay bills and such
    Paying the phone bill so they can keep talking to you is my favorite
    Then there's the ones that need to pick up some things to look pretty for you

    I got to where I could have honest conversations with one
    She said she gets at least 100 per day twirlin
    Claims I'm the only one who kept talking to her that sent her nothing

  5. #14046

    KT in Altamonte

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/86024144

    Anyone see her? I tried looking for reviews on here and found nothing.

  6. #14045

    Orange City Tara

    Anybody ever see Tara (the massive tits) from Orange City? She used to be my go to and when she moved to Sanford it was even better. But now she moved back to OC and seems completely different. Prices sky rocketed. No real effort. I honestly don't understand it. Curious if anyone has bene having the same experience with her or even seeing her?

  7. #14044

    Old Enough

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    Well it is now officially Saturday morning so let me be the first to wish Katie a very Happy Birthday. Katie has been my go to girl for a little over a year now. She dots all my I's and crosses all my T's. She is not only a great provider but an even better friend.

    Katie Happy Birthday and thanks for all the great times both in the bedroom but more importantly out of the bedroom. I hope your day brings you nothing but happiness and you get everything you wish for.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
    Thank you. I too always enjoy every bit of our time together, no matter where we are or what we're doing. You are an awesome friend, and any moment we spend together, always seems to be a good one. Katie Kisses.

  8. #14043

    Courtney MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85348068

    Saw this ad and looks familiar any one have info? Thanks.
    I have try to contact her all week including this morning, not a single reply.

    While I am here, have a question. Which if any of the online site is worth trying. I try to do my playing on the weekends so I start Friday night and Saturday and Sunday sending messages and don't have any luck. The ones that replied back always are asking for a deposit which I am not going to do. Any help will be appreciate it. Thanks.

  9. #14042

    You are an inspiration to us all

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    After last weekends trifecta I continued my free week, mostly saw regulars, so there was really nothing much to review. Did 2 overnights on Tuesday and Friday with both E S Summer, and Aubrey. Saw both of them for regular dates also. Saw Juicy, another visit with Layla, and another stop to see Yumi at Milk. It was a pretty good week for me since I normally only get to play on Saturday or Sunday. The 2 overnights were great. One went 19 hours (E S Summer) and the other was 26 hours (Aubrey). Both included going out to eat, a little shopping, hanging out at Crane's Roost Park, and plenty of play time. Hadn't seen Juicy in about 6 months, but nothing much has changed there, Layla and Yumi were both a great time also. Back to the normal grind now. If only the kids could go to camp more often, I would be broke at some point but a very happy man until that day came around.
    Sounds like a really fun week! I personally would not visit any of those providers other than MM but I most certainly appreciate your tenacity to get all those sessions while the family is out catching fire flies in a jar or some shit. Keep on fighting the good fight sir!!

  10. #14041

    KatieKisses

    Well it is now officially Saturday morning so let me be the first to wish Katie a very Happy Birthday. Katie has been my go to girl for a little over a year now. She dots all my I's and crosses all my T's. She is not only a great provider but an even better friend.

    Katie Happy Birthday and thanks for all the great times both in the bedroom but more importantly out of the bedroom. I hope your day brings you nothing but happiness and you get everything you wish for.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.

  11. #14040

    Twirlers

    Is there a difference between Twirlers and Spinners?

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    I use it.

    I've hooked up with four girls at UTR prices, but typically without the time limit.

    You have to learn how to play the game and read the profiles.

    Some are looking for real long term SD stuff, some just want to be paid pen pals or snuggle bunnies, some want to get fuck for funds.

    I prefer what's your price I think.

    It's a little more direct and easier to sift through.

    Same rules apply. No money until my dick's in something warm and wet.

    There's quite s few twirlers on these sites.

  12. #14039

    Pregnant / lactating

    Any currently pregnant or lactating providers around?

  13. #14038
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCris  [View Original Post]
    Any trusted ebony providers? Looking to punch a few things off my bucket list.
    There's my personal favorite Diamond.

    If midget is also on your list you can almost scratch that off with her too.

  14. #14037
    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    I see this pop up daily, has anybody used this. Is it t sugar bay site?

    Thanks.
    I use it.

    I've hooked up with four girls at UTR prices, but typically without the time limit.

    You have to learn how to play the game and read the profiles.

    Some are looking for real long term SD stuff, some just want to be paid pen pals or snuggle bunnies, some want to get fuck for funds.

    I prefer what's your price I think.

    It's a little more direct and easier to sift through.

    Same rules apply. No money until my dick's in something warm and wet.

    There's quite s few twirlers on these sites.

  15. #14036

    Secret Benefits

    I see this pop up daily, has anybody used this. Is it t sugar bay site?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape