Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 767 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 817 867 1267 1767 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25876
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Dude you where for warn she is a scammer. Lots of reviews on her jacking mongers.
    Reached out to her the other day to set something up and she was real skittish. Would not commit to anything, just told me that all she does it legit massages, although the pics she sent me suggested otherwise. Glad I did not follow through. Always trust your gut.

  2. #25875
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Dude you where for warn she is a scammer. Lots of reviews on her jacking mongers.
    It's completely my fault. I missed the reviews.

  3. #25874
    Quote Originally Posted by Music4  [View Original Post]
    This one hit me for 80 bucks. Went for a QV. Accused me of being a cop. I don't have time for drama so I left the donation. Just be aware. She goes into this spill about being careful and will try games for sure. I took a chance but back to Eros I go.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...r/359714688501
    Dude you where for warn she is a scammer. Lots of reviews on her jacking mongers.

  4. #25873

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    She is exactly what I look for! I've reached out and am waiting on a response, but does anyone have any info on her? Found her on Tryst and Escort Monkey, but no mention here or on STG.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiny
    That is strange, was bored one day and went back to dates of 2021. And did not see any reviews on her for as much as she post. I would proceed with caution.

  5. #25872
    Quote Originally Posted by Music4  [View Original Post]
    This one hit me for 80 bucks. Went for a QV. Accused me of being a cop. I don't have time for drama so I left the donation. Just be aware. She goes into this spill about being careful and will try games for sure. I took a chance but back to Eros I go.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...r/359714688501
    That's Marley; Been reviewed here many times. Very good at the cash and dash game.

  6. #25871

    Phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMajors  [View Original Post]
    Yep, was normal for her to ask and then see her the weekend after. Tried setting something up the very next day and was blocked. She had started a new job and I'm guessing needed money last minute before never seeing anyone again. Live and learn, she is 100% a scammer.
    TomMajors.

    Yeah, not sure which phone number you were using but I have her alternate phone number if you really want to double back and get after her. DM when you can.

  7. #25870
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    The fact that somebody just cut and pasted it onto another craigslist ad they must have posted. Scroll down.
    Noticed that as well. Didn't even waste my time. Be safe guys.

  8. #25869
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    She is exactly what I look for! I've reached out and am waiting on a response, but does anyone have any info on her? Found her on Tryst and Escort Monkey, but no mention here or on STG.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiny
    She's been mentioned here several times before.

  9. #25868

    Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmysan  [View Original Post]
    I did a double with her and Chyna (chyna butterfly) about a week ago in Hampton. They were just in Richmond for a few days. Sweet girl, great experience if you like them slim but curvy. If you want to meet her she posts in the 757 regularly.
    Thanks for the confirmation! I texted her a few times but still hadn't heard back. If she responds I will be sure to set something up.

  10. #25867

    I have but she's down my way In the 757

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had experience with this one? I am struggling to get anyone to respond these days. Richmond feels dry as hell right now.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/863936447522
    I did a double with her and Chyna (chyna butterfly) about a week ago in Hampton. They were just in Richmond for a few days. Sweet girl, great experience if you like them slim but curvy. If you want to meet her she posts in the 757 regularly.

  11. #25866

    Brook rd

    This one hit me for 80 bucks. Went for a QV. Accused me of being a cop. I don't have time for drama so I left the donation. Just be aware. She goes into this spill about being careful and will try games for sure. I took a chance but back to Eros I go.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...r/359714688501

  12. #25865

    Tiny and Amazing

    She is exactly what I look for! I've reached out and am waiting on a response, but does anyone have any info on her? Found her on Tryst and Escort Monkey, but no mention here or on STG.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiny

  13. #25864

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    So you sent her a deposit?
    Yep, was normal for her to ask and then see her the weekend after. Tried setting something up the very next day and was blocked. She had started a new job and I'm guessing needed money last minute before never seeing anyone again. Live and learn, she is 100% a scammer.

  14. #25863

    Lynn

    After all the great talk about Lynn on here lately I finally set up a appointment with Lynn. Setup was easy she likes her 24 hours notice and is more into phone calls then texts. Surprisingly nice neighborhood and her workspace is something to behold and she is very proud of her new bathroom in the laundry room. I got $200 for the hour and stayed for about 1. 5 hours. Everything covered but definitely a joy to be with.

  15. #25862

    I particularly love.

    The fact that somebody just cut and pasted it onto another craigslist ad they must have posted. Scroll down.

    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoTool  [View Original Post]
    Have ya'll seen this on craigslist?

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/for/...509330667.html

    Looking for a man who would like to have some fun together sometime. !!Text me = 9 8 0 3 3 8 1 7 XXX.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape