Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 1764 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25871
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Dude you where for warn she is a scammer. Lots of reviews on her jacking mongers.
    It's completely my fault. I missed the reviews.

  2. #25870
    Quote Originally Posted by Music4  [View Original Post]
    This one hit me for 80 bucks. Went for a QV. Accused me of being a cop. I don't have time for drama so I left the donation. Just be aware. She goes into this spill about being careful and will try games for sure. I took a chance but back to Eros I go.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...r/359714688501
    Dude you where for warn she is a scammer. Lots of reviews on her jacking mongers.

  3. #25869

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    She is exactly what I look for! I've reached out and am waiting on a response, but does anyone have any info on her? Found her on Tryst and Escort Monkey, but no mention here or on STG.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiny
    That is strange, was bored one day and went back to dates of 2021. And did not see any reviews on her for as much as she post. I would proceed with caution.

  4. #25868
    Quote Originally Posted by Music4  [View Original Post]
    This one hit me for 80 bucks. Went for a QV. Accused me of being a cop. I don't have time for drama so I left the donation. Just be aware. She goes into this spill about being careful and will try games for sure. I took a chance but back to Eros I go.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...r/359714688501
    That's Marley; Been reviewed here many times. Very good at the cash and dash game.

  5. #25867

    Phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMajors  [View Original Post]
    Yep, was normal for her to ask and then see her the weekend after. Tried setting something up the very next day and was blocked. She had started a new job and I'm guessing needed money last minute before never seeing anyone again. Live and learn, she is 100% a scammer.
    TomMajors.

    Yeah, not sure which phone number you were using but I have her alternate phone number if you really want to double back and get after her. DM when you can.

  6. #25866
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    The fact that somebody just cut and pasted it onto another craigslist ad they must have posted. Scroll down.
    Noticed that as well. Didn't even waste my time. Be safe guys.

  7. #25865
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    She is exactly what I look for! I've reached out and am waiting on a response, but does anyone have any info on her? Found her on Tryst and Escort Monkey, but no mention here or on STG.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiny
    She's been mentioned here several times before.

  8. #25864

    Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmysan  [View Original Post]
    I did a double with her and Chyna (chyna butterfly) about a week ago in Hampton. They were just in Richmond for a few days. Sweet girl, great experience if you like them slim but curvy. If you want to meet her she posts in the 757 regularly.
    Thanks for the confirmation! I texted her a few times but still hadn't heard back. If she responds I will be sure to set something up.

  9. #25863

    I have but she's down my way In the 757

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had experience with this one? I am struggling to get anyone to respond these days. Richmond feels dry as hell right now.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/863936447522
    I did a double with her and Chyna (chyna butterfly) about a week ago in Hampton. They were just in Richmond for a few days. Sweet girl, great experience if you like them slim but curvy. If you want to meet her she posts in the 757 regularly.

  10. #25862

    Brook rd

    This one hit me for 80 bucks. Went for a QV. Accused me of being a cop. I don't have time for drama so I left the donation. Just be aware. She goes into this spill about being careful and will try games for sure. I took a chance but back to Eros I go.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...r/359714688501

  11. #25861

    Tiny and Amazing

    She is exactly what I look for! I've reached out and am waiting on a response, but does anyone have any info on her? Found her on Tryst and Escort Monkey, but no mention here or on STG.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiny

  12. #25860

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    So you sent her a deposit?
    Yep, was normal for her to ask and then see her the weekend after. Tried setting something up the very next day and was blocked. She had started a new job and I'm guessing needed money last minute before never seeing anyone again. Live and learn, she is 100% a scammer.

  13. #25859

    Lynn

    After all the great talk about Lynn on here lately I finally set up a appointment with Lynn. Setup was easy she likes her 24 hours notice and is more into phone calls then texts. Surprisingly nice neighborhood and her workspace is something to behold and she is very proud of her new bathroom in the laundry room. I got $200 for the hour and stayed for about 1. 5 hours. Everything covered but definitely a joy to be with.

  14. #25858

    I particularly love.

    The fact that somebody just cut and pasted it onto another craigslist ad they must have posted. Scroll down.

    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoTool  [View Original Post]
    Have ya'll seen this on craigslist?

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/for/...509330667.html

    Looking for a man who would like to have some fun together sometime. !!Text me = 9 8 0 3 3 8 1 7 XXX.

  15. #25857

    Rebecca Madison

    Has anyone seen Rebecca (Bex?) Madison? I can't find any mention of her outside of this Tryst ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/bex-madison

    I'm tired of seeing the same provider that I usually see, but I'm really struggling to find someone else nearby that meets all three qualities of attractive, inexpensive, and responsive to my inquiries.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape