Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 610 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 660 710 1110 1610 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24314

    Kandee

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandeeapplecourtesan

    Had a date with Kandee last night. Set the appointment earlier in the week. She had great communication. The hotel was new hotel in Oakley and is major chain. The area was clean and safe. Once I arrived she texted me the number. Easy to get thru the lobby. Act like you know what you are doing and there will be no issues. She answered the door wearing a red robe and sexy lingerie. She has one hell of a body. She looks exactly like her pictures. Great ass. After some conversation about what I like, we began with some oral from her and me to her.

    I am not going to bore everyone with my preferences and my sexual routine but I was everything I wanted. I did an hour session and enjoyed the views, the tastes and smells. She was not a clock watcher with me. We had great conversations and great sex. I highly recommend and will repeat soon.

    I am not sure what the drama has been in the past but this was drama free. I usually don't write that many reviews but this was worth writing.

  2. #24313
    Quote Originally Posted by Passnby  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she likes to drink too. Cute pic. HCJC. PB.
    Her DUI WAS DRUG RELATED not alcohol related.

  3. #24312
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Try the search function. Plenty of reports.
    Thats JODI and she's a PIG.

    Absolutely disgusting.

    You dodged a bullet an consider urself lucky.

  4. #24311
    Quote Originally Posted by RadRussian  [View Original Post]
    She got a DUI and had an ankle bracelet put on.

    RR.
    She was busted for way more the a DUI LOL.

  5. #24310

    Dawn Densley

    This one has been advertising on LC for quite a while but has no reviews. A search didn't turn up anything. Does anyone have info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/85920691

  6. #24309
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    Is the Anna that post now her? They look a lot alike.
    That's a different gal. Tootie is what she used to go by, and she has lots of cutting scars on her legs. Savannah did not have those scars.

  7. #24308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm going to giver a shot at the title. Will report back.
    Up until he got his shot, there was a time Muhammad Ali didn't have a single medal, title, or award to his name. He was just some kid from Louisville, KY, and someone else was the champion or the "the greatest."

  8. #24307

    Savanah

    Quote Originally Posted by Guild0218  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in January of 21 and she was looking way better than when she was off of Mitchell. By far the best $40 BBJ ever!
    Is the Anna that post now her? They look a lot alike.

  9. #24306

    Giver er a go

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad pop up the other day, and was devastated by no incall. LOL. Thought about getting a cheap room, but then figured nobody ever beats my ATF. But still, I feel drawn to her!
    I think I'm going to giver a shot at the title. Will report back.

  10. #24305

    Hotel Asians go away

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I'm thinking of partaking of the Hotel Asians. I've been looking on SKG in the Cincinnati & Dayton area, since I essentially live between the two, and I have a few questions:

    1) I see a lot of similar ads. Are they all the same group with a bunch of different numbers?

    2) If they are different, do you have a recommendation of who to go with?

    3) If they are the same, so you have an thoughts on how to get the best experience?

    4) Finally, do you have any recommendations? Any experiences you could relate? Advice on best practices?

    Thanks,

    C.
    How can I get the hotel Asians off my blog off my escort post so that I can see some of the escorts instead of saying 50 of them on every page?

  11. #24304

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by RadRussian  [View Original Post]
    She got a DUI and had an ankle bracelet put on.

    RR.
    It couldn't Of happened too nastier person.

  12. #24303

    Blossom

    Try the search function. Plenty of reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by WrapFetty  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I called this one last night, seemed legit so we set something up for that afternoon. Arrived to her motel & it's surrounded by the police so I gtf out of there quickly but wondering if she was a set up or something.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...e-now/47708734

  13. #24302
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTail58  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2

    I had this girl come to my hotel last night and she was a lot of fun.

    She is about 5'2, athletic slim, and just a good time.

    Treat her well and she will perform. She is also a local dancer.

    D.
    I saw her ad pop up the other day, and was devastated by no incall. LOL. Thought about getting a cheap room, but then figured nobody ever beats my ATF. But still, I feel drawn to her!

  14. #24301

    What's up with this one

    Hey guys I called this one last night, seemed legit so we set something up for that afternoon. Arrived to her motel & it's surrounded by the police so I gtf out of there quickly but wondering if she was a set up or something.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...e-now/47708734

  15. #24300

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I last visited her in late July 2020. A search on the Crawler site with her number from then shows she last posted there on September 21,2020 and was in the Mason area. I think there's a slight chance she was gobbled up by a sugar daddy, then left the scene. I hope you're wrong, but I fear you're probably correct about her fate.
    I saw her in January of 21 and she was looking way better than when she was off of Mitchell. By far the best $40 BBJ ever!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape