rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 610 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 660 710 1110 1610 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24085

    Giver er a go

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad pop up the other day, and was devastated by no incall. LOL. Thought about getting a cheap room, but then figured nobody ever beats my ATF. But still, I feel drawn to her!
    I think I'm going to giver a shot at the title. Will report back.

  2. #24084

    Hotel Asians go away

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I'm thinking of partaking of the Hotel Asians. I've been looking on SKG in the Cincinnati & Dayton area, since I essentially live between the two, and I have a few questions:

    1) I see a lot of similar ads. Are they all the same group with a bunch of different numbers?

    2) If they are different, do you have a recommendation of who to go with?

    3) If they are the same, so you have an thoughts on how to get the best experience?

    4) Finally, do you have any recommendations? Any experiences you could relate? Advice on best practices?

    Thanks,

    C.
    How can I get the hotel Asians off my blog off my escort post so that I can see some of the escorts instead of saying 50 of them on every page?

  3. #24083

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by RadRussian  [View Original Post]
    She got a DUI and had an ankle bracelet put on.

    RR.
    It couldn't Of happened too nastier person.

  4. #24082

    Blossom

    Try the search function. Plenty of reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by WrapFetty  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I called this one last night, seemed legit so we set something up for that afternoon. Arrived to her motel & it's surrounded by the police so I gtf out of there quickly but wondering if she was a set up or something.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...e-now/47708734

  5. #24081
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTail58  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2

    I had this girl come to my hotel last night and she was a lot of fun.

    She is about 5'2, athletic slim, and just a good time.

    Treat her well and she will perform. She is also a local dancer.

    D.
    I saw her ad pop up the other day, and was devastated by no incall. LOL. Thought about getting a cheap room, but then figured nobody ever beats my ATF. But still, I feel drawn to her!

  6. #24080

    What's up with this one

    Hey guys I called this one last night, seemed legit so we set something up for that afternoon. Arrived to her motel & it's surrounded by the police so I gtf out of there quickly but wondering if she was a set up or something.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...e-now/47708734

  7. #24079

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I last visited her in late July 2020. A search on the Crawler site with her number from then shows she last posted there on September 21,2020 and was in the Mason area. I think there's a slight chance she was gobbled up by a sugar daddy, then left the scene. I hope you're wrong, but I fear you're probably correct about her fate.
    I saw her in January of 21 and she was looking way better than when she was off of Mitchell. By far the best $40 BBJ ever!

  8. #24078

    Left Mitchell for Mason

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her one time in December of 2019. Reviews after that seemed to go farther and farther downhill regarding drug habits. While I have zero knowledge of her current status, her steady decline, at least according to past reviews, makes me wonder if she's still with us.
    I last visited her in late July 2020. A search on the Crawler site with her number from then shows she last posted there on September 21,2020 and was in the Mason area. I think there's a slight chance she was gobbled up by a sugar daddy, then left the scene. I hope you're wrong, but I fear you're probably correct about her fate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5876E097-5173-48D9-A51B-5D511E9BC514.jpg‎  

  9. #24077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    Does any one know if she is still around no one can suck a slong like her. Would love to know.
    I saw her one time in December of 2019. Reviews after that seemed to go farther and farther downhill regarding drug habits. While I have zero knowledge of her current status, her steady decline, at least according to past reviews, makes me wonder if she's still with us.

  10. #24076

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Savannah you're referring to? If so, I'd like to know too. I was going to do something on "what ever became of " thread on her. Great BBBJ, very pretty, some baby damage, but still very pleasing on the eyes. She used to have an apartment off of Mitchell by the Walgreens.
    Yes, that's where I used to see her too.

  11. #24075

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    Does any one know if she is still around no one can suck a slong like her. Would love to know.
    Is this the Savannah you're referring to? If so, I'd like to know too. I was going to do something on "what ever became of " thread on her. Great BBBJ, very pretty, some baby damage, but still very pleasing on the eyes. She used to have an apartment off of Mitchell by the Walgreens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C2FF28EB-2A73-4CF7-B075-5D7FDAE5862E.jpeg‎  

  12. #24074

    Savannah

    Does any one know if she is still around no one can suck a slong like her. Would love to know.

  13. #24073

    Ebony

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2

    I had this girl come to my hotel last night and she was a lot of fun.

    She is about 5'2, athletic slim, and just a good time.

    Treat her well and she will perform. She is also a local dancer.

    D.

  14. #24072
    Quote Originally Posted by RadRussian  [View Original Post]
    She got a DUI and had an ankle bracelet put on.

    RR.
    She drives? No kidding.

  15. #24071

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Did something happen to Saffy?
    She got a DUI and had an ankle bracelet put on.

    RR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape