Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 406 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3998

    Samntha

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeee  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend Samantha in between spinner and thicker side.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...864/8285718521
    I agree on Samantha. When she looks up doe eyed with her mouth and tongue engaged it's a good world to lose yourself in for a bit.

  2. #3997

    My visit (s) with Little Red

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    Good luck trying to see her.
    Contact was good, but it went sideways from there. Agreed on a time and place. I got there and it took an hour and half before I got in. Then we went to CVS to get to know each other. Fine with me. Got back to her place, still waiting for her another hour. Finally, started a nice massage. It was good for a few minutes then she PASSED OUT! Scared me to death! She was ok, but has issues. Told me to come back, she would make it up to me. I made a second attempt, this time was better, but be sure you get your donation amount agreed on. We had some discussion about it. Anyway, good massage and good service. You better have all day to spend though. Just a heads up. Also, get all her rules up front. She can test your patience.

  3. #3996
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    Time stamp indicates photo taken July 2020. FYI.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...a/735277859099
    Good luck trying to see her.

  4. #3995

    Little Red

    Time stamp indicates photo taken July 2020. FYI.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...a/735277859099
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTg4OTk0NmM2NmU1MzMzZjk1N2VmNDMyMGMzODFjYmYxNjdkZWIw.jpg‎  

  5. #3994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    Look up Elena on stg and she may accommodate outcall if she's available.
    I would recommend Samantha in between spinner and thicker side.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...864/8285718521

  6. #3993
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    In Asheville for the weekend, looking for a GFE provider to come to my hotel room either later tonight or tomorrow night. Any good suggestions that won't break the bank? Preferably on the spinner side but can deal with a thicker girl as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Look up Elena on stg and she may accommodate outcall if she's available.

  7. #3992

    Outcall

    In Asheville for the weekend, looking for a GFE provider to come to my hotel room either later tonight or tomorrow night. Any good suggestions that won't break the bank? Preferably on the spinner side but can deal with a thicker girl as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #3991
    Quote Originally Posted by TRKing  [View Original Post]
    Met with her on several occasions, polite, passionate, vocal. Smells like weed and perfume, but a great gal all around.
    220 lbs and 400 for the bare and Greek combo is a steal let me tell you.

  9. #3990

    Cherri

    Quote Originally Posted by BoJackBear  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone an opinion about her?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...y/873431799935

    Thanks in advance for any good info.
    Met with her on several occasions, polite, passionate, vocal. Smells like weed and perfume, but a great gal all around.

  10. #3989

    2 new girls

    I believe they are with Eve. Strawberry Shortcake and Aubrey. I'm done with chemo and I hope to be ready to get back out there soon.

  11. #3988

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoKord  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Emily. She is a sweet girl, no sign of demons as far as I can tell. Safe and sane. I've seen her a few times over the past few years. She's very full service, just got to let her know that's what you want. And for less than 2, but then I'm an in and out guy, I don't like staying for a long time.
    Agree with both post. Very sweet and is all heart aiming to "please to your knees". Place is safe but could use some serious cleaning and yes down there had 3 swipes with the wash cloth but really needed 4. Choose your own finish.

  12. #3987

    Full service

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a month ago. Nice girl. Nice incall. Asked for a Nuru massage with an oral finish and that worked our well. Only complaint is that it was suppoosed to be an hour for 2. 0 and ended up being more like 40 minutes. Might be worth inquiring about a halfhour rate. I believe someone else upgraded to FS for a little bit more. Tried texting her a couple of times since then with no response. If I try again will call instead.
    Goes by Emily. She is a sweet girl, no sign of demons as far as I can tell. Safe and sane. I've seen her a few times over the past few years. She's very full service, just got to let her know that's what you want. And for less than 2, but then I'm an in and out guy, I don't like staying for a long time.

  13. #3986

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeee  [View Original Post]
    Check out massage section in Asheville I did review of her awhile ago.

    Search Massage Redbone.
    Saw her about a month ago. Nice girl. Nice incall. Asked for a Nuru massage with an oral finish and that worked our well. Only complaint is that it was suppoosed to be an hour for 2. 0 and ended up being more like 40 minutes. Might be worth inquiring about a halfhour rate. I believe someone else upgraded to FS for a little bit more. Tried texting her a couple of times since then with no response. If I try again will call instead.

  14. #3985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennypowers315  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her out? I did't see a name on her add to search. Thanks for any help!

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/565141403245
    Check out massage section in Asheville I did review of her awhile ago.

    Search Massage Redbone.

  15. #3984

    Sexy trained massage babe

    Has anyone tried her out? I did't see a name on her add to search. Thanks for any help!

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/565141403245

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape