Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 819 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 18819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14049

    Orange City Tara

    Anybody ever see Tara (the massive tits) from Orange City? She used to be my go to and when she moved to Sanford it was even better. But now she moved back to OC and seems completely different. Prices sky rocketed. No real effort. I honestly don't understand it. Curious if anyone has bene having the same experience with her or even seeing her?

  2. #14048

    Old Enough

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    Well it is now officially Saturday morning so let me be the first to wish Katie a very Happy Birthday. Katie has been my go to girl for a little over a year now. She dots all my I's and crosses all my T's. She is not only a great provider but an even better friend.

    Katie Happy Birthday and thanks for all the great times both in the bedroom but more importantly out of the bedroom. I hope your day brings you nothing but happiness and you get everything you wish for.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
    Thank you. I too always enjoy every bit of our time together, no matter where we are or what we're doing. You are an awesome friend, and any moment we spend together, always seems to be a good one. Katie Kisses.

  3. #14047

    Courtney MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85348068

    Saw this ad and looks familiar any one have info? Thanks.
    I have try to contact her all week including this morning, not a single reply.

    While I am here, have a question. Which if any of the online site is worth trying. I try to do my playing on the weekends so I start Friday night and Saturday and Sunday sending messages and don't have any luck. The ones that replied back always are asking for a deposit which I am not going to do. Any help will be appreciate it. Thanks.

  4. #14046

    You are an inspiration to us all

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    After last weekends trifecta I continued my free week, mostly saw regulars, so there was really nothing much to review. Did 2 overnights on Tuesday and Friday with both E S Summer, and Aubrey. Saw both of them for regular dates also. Saw Juicy, another visit with Layla, and another stop to see Yumi at Milk. It was a pretty good week for me since I normally only get to play on Saturday or Sunday. The 2 overnights were great. One went 19 hours (E S Summer) and the other was 26 hours (Aubrey). Both included going out to eat, a little shopping, hanging out at Crane's Roost Park, and plenty of play time. Hadn't seen Juicy in about 6 months, but nothing much has changed there, Layla and Yumi were both a great time also. Back to the normal grind now. If only the kids could go to camp more often, I would be broke at some point but a very happy man until that day came around.
    Sounds like a really fun week! I personally would not visit any of those providers other than MM but I most certainly appreciate your tenacity to get all those sessions while the family is out catching fire flies in a jar or some shit. Keep on fighting the good fight sir!!

  5. #14045

    KatieKisses

    Well it is now officially Saturday morning so let me be the first to wish Katie a very Happy Birthday. Katie has been my go to girl for a little over a year now. She dots all my I's and crosses all my T's. She is not only a great provider but an even better friend.

    Katie Happy Birthday and thanks for all the great times both in the bedroom but more importantly out of the bedroom. I hope your day brings you nothing but happiness and you get everything you wish for.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.

  6. #14044

    Twirlers

    Is there a difference between Twirlers and Spinners?

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    I use it.

    I've hooked up with four girls at UTR prices, but typically without the time limit.

    You have to learn how to play the game and read the profiles.

    Some are looking for real long term SD stuff, some just want to be paid pen pals or snuggle bunnies, some want to get fuck for funds.

    I prefer what's your price I think.

    It's a little more direct and easier to sift through.

    Same rules apply. No money until my dick's in something warm and wet.

    There's quite s few twirlers on these sites.

  7. #14043

    Pregnant / lactating

    Any currently pregnant or lactating providers around?

  8. #14042
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCris  [View Original Post]
    Any trusted ebony providers? Looking to punch a few things off my bucket list.
    There's my personal favorite Diamond.

    If midget is also on your list you can almost scratch that off with her too.

  9. #14041
    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    I see this pop up daily, has anybody used this. Is it t sugar bay site?

    Thanks.
    I use it.

    I've hooked up with four girls at UTR prices, but typically without the time limit.

    You have to learn how to play the game and read the profiles.

    Some are looking for real long term SD stuff, some just want to be paid pen pals or snuggle bunnies, some want to get fuck for funds.

    I prefer what's your price I think.

    It's a little more direct and easier to sift through.

    Same rules apply. No money until my dick's in something warm and wet.

    There's quite s few twirlers on these sites.

  10. #14040

    Secret Benefits

    I see this pop up daily, has anybody used this. Is it t sugar bay site?

    Thanks.

  11. #14039
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    I believe I saw her ad on Eros.
    Searched her on Google shows her active on a few sites I sent her a text will let you guys know if I hear back.

  12. #14038

    Monica Sexton

    This is a long shot, but this forum seems to be my best bet. Am trying to locate a porn star that's probably from Orlando area. I really enjoy her videos (couple links below). She doesn't appear to be a big time porn star, so chances are she works as an escort or masseuse or dancer on the side. If anyone has ever run into her, please PM me. Not trying to invade anyone's privacy, or to sound like a stalker. Just trying to see if a fantasy can come true in real life. Maybe I can get a lap dance or massage from her. She spells her name as Monica Sexxxton. Her mom was also in one of her early videos. Jessica Sexton. Admins please advise if this is not allowed.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6918393...xxton_is_back_

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6743760...fication_video

  13. #14037
    Any trusted ebony providers? Looking to punch a few things off my bucket list.

  14. #14036

    Joan / Nany

    Would someone mind PMin me current info for Joan? Linked up with her a month ago but seems the number's gone inactive.

  15. #14035
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85348068

    Saw this ad and looks familiar any one have info? Thanks.
    I recognize the younger looking photos but can't remember the reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape