Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 3411
-
08-04-22 16:04 #2841Senior Member

Posts: 440Hiding The Money Trail
How does everyone hide the money trail from their spouse or SO? I usually get cash back at grocery stores, but that takes time, withdrawing small amounts every few weeks. My wife used to never look at the online bank account because she isn't very tech savvy so I just took out cash when I needed it. Recently she's started to look at it. No more large withdrawals for me. Also, too many cash back transactions in a small amount of time will be noticeable in our banking app, thus the need to spread them out over time.
I see that you can do direct deposit to PayPal and get a debit card. Has anyone done that? What about online only banks like Ally? They still have to mail you a debit card, so that would be hard to explain if you didn't get the mail before your wife. Looking for good options if anyone has any.
JB.
-
07-19-22 23:26 #2840Banned Member

Posts: 905LOL ok yeah we knew who you were referring to but the 11 bank haters LOL so you paid 220. Yeah Jackson he one born in or near Pineville nc I see the little cabin is still there but he was just another A hole bc Andrew Jackson: 200: Yes (1829–1837) Jackson owned many slaves.
Originally Posted by Lee22
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 23:11 #2839Senior Member

Posts: 184Sammy explained
The Sammy who is pregnant and posts literally every day on STG and has incall near Northlake Mall. I thought that narrowed things down enough but ok.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/973340964471
Also Bank-haters = Andrew Jackson. He's on the $20, Pelosi wants to replace him with Harriet Tubman. He is famous for shutting down the predecessor of the Federal Reserve known as The Central Bank. He hated the bank.
-
07-18-22 09:07 #2838Banned Member

Posts: 1148Missed opportunity
So, I took my daughter who is 15, out driving because she's getting ready to get her license. We needed gas so I have her pull into a Harris Teeter gas station. As we're filling up, an SUV pulls up to the pump on the other side. I shoot some empty water bottles at the garbage can. First one goes in, second rims out and goes on the side where the SUV pulled in. As I go to get it, this 20 something brunette who was a definite 9 on a 1-10 scale, Full Cs in a halter top and yoga shorts with cutest ass beats me to the bottle and picks it up and throws it away. I say thanks and she says no problem it happens to me all the time.
Under normal circumstances, I shooting my shot because it's teed up. I mean the situation was perfect except my daughter was right there. My daughter was driving and the gas tank was on my dad but I wanted to show her how to pump gas so she's right there and there's no way I'm going to play myself because her mother and I are still together but goddamn what a cruel twist of fate. That girl was super hot and I think she wanted me to shoot my shot. LOL! Life can really be cruel.
-
07-17-22 00:27 #2837Senior Member

Posts: 116For what its worth I did find a workaround, Go to a post where the ad is listed copy that address and paste it into your post. Worked for me with VPN on. If there is not an add on the provider. Copy the link without the VPN post it to a clipboard, then start your VPN and copy the link you saved to your post, it worked for me.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-16-22 17:31 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 7327This site is no encrypted. There is no padlock in the address bar.
Originally Posted by IH8HJsAz
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 15:39 #2835Senior Member

Posts: 351
Originally Posted by Traveler1985
[View Original Post]
I have accessed it on the Tor Browser, and it worked when I dropped the scripts blocking for the site. I normally do not do that, I have also browsed here as well, and a few other sites related to mongering. It is most likely the VPN blocking it for some reason, whether it be some cert not being up to standard, or other thing they consider insecure.
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 07:22 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 28Deletion
[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
07-16-22 06:13 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 101I'm traveling overseas and can't access stg. Probably if your vpn shows you are outside of the U.S it won't work too.
Originally Posted by Traveler1985
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 00:51 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 116Access STG Website
Anyone have a solution for accessing STG website while using a VPN. I can access the site without a VPN, but not while running the VPN.
Or is this only a problem I'm having issues with? Any Help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
-
07-11-22 18:16 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 481Same same
If I knew it was going to be this hard, I would have been fucking everything I had a shot at a decade ago. It was easier in stip clubs, craigslist, and even Eros was reasonable by today's standards. I thought the sugar sites would have been more fruitful but they are even worse as far as the ratio of scams, GPS, and misrepresented pictures. I have been sticking to AMPs and the occasion sugar score recently but, to your point, this has become a full time job that cost more than I can afford most days.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 10:32 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 1653P4p
Been thinking about how difficult vs. Easy it is now to find a legit open minded young woman who will play for pay. In the past we assume that an online ad means the girl is available and you don't have to play games to have fun. Just pay and play.
But no more. Now with all the scammers, fakes, robbers, deposit scams you're lucky if 1 out of every 10 results in any fun for you. It's playing the odds. Same with sugar baby sites. Hard to find even a single one out of a hundred ads.
Which has me thinking. How is online shopping for them any different from just talking to women you see in person everywhere? At work, at restaurants, everywhere. Your odds of finding an open minded woman for fun seem just as good. Yea it's still playing the odds and dealing with rejection. But when you meet a good one it's worth it.
It used to be easier to just pay for it. Not anymore.
GB40.
-
07-01-22 17:31 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 363The number he went through (24 in like 18 months) is staggering. Houston is a huge place but he was on a tear. The iony is for the cash he has, he could have had a pretty set side piece with no problem.
Originally Posted by GutterMind4
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 10:35 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 481Entitlement
Yeah, that entitlement runs both ways. This kid hasn't been told "no" since his sophomore year at Clemson. I believe anything is possible with sociopath billionaire NFL owners but, I think in this case, he just has a thing for getting legit women to do illegitimate acts. Remember Robert Kraft? Different situation but everyone one was blown away that he would go to a cheap AMP when he could have bought whatever he wanted, including full discretion. After that headline came out, I heard a comedian say " the heart wants what the heart wants", LOL. But Watson probably likes thrill of getting something he's not supposed to get. Unfortunately, in his case, it's a little too "rapey" and way too frequent to organize 20 or 30 sum unrelated women to risk perjury and loss of their career in hopes they get a settlement.
In little defense of him, if he just wanted a message with extras, he could have done some research like us fellow mongers but I didn't find this site until 5 years down the rabbit hole. Maybe he didn't want to ask his manager and maybe he didn't have friends that like to monger on the DL. Just my thoughts but who knows.
Originally Posted by PoonTracker
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 21:12 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 949Deshaun Watson
Deshaun should have became a member on the Houston USASG. He would have gotten plenty of leads and tips on what to do and not do. Surely the clubs that these athletes go to have plenty of groupies and escorts willing to satisfy a famous man's itch.
If he's smart, he will become a member on the Cleveland USASG.
Originally Posted by PoonTracker
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





