Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4075
    I lament not seeing her for them tits, but the only reason I didn't was because a week or so after her first rates, she decided to charge over double so I was like nope. I don't care for her trashy appearance, either. And I asked the guy that gave her a negative rating about that, and it's not something that's allowed to be discussed, so at least I dodged that. Ah, well.

  2. #4074
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Nah she young and in excellent physical shape. Her arteries not clogged like 99% of the guys here. She will outlive us all.

    Now that her days on this planet no longer violate the TOS of most websites, she appears to be slowly trying to break into mainstream porn. I saw her vids uploaded by that dude in his reddit page. Funny thing is I know where he finds his talent. I also banged the other 2 girls in there. Chloe that cute 18 year old blonde, and that redhead Anya when she used to be on Hx.

    Don't be surprised if Kiti leave Hx soon and move on to PD, OF, and beyond.
    She already has an OF https://onlyfans.com/purinsesukiti.

    And a PD https://privatedelights.ch/profile/kitihowaito.

  3. #4073

    Any chance to share?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Nah she young and in excellent physical shape. Her arteries not clogged like 99% of the guys here. She will outlive us all.

    Now that her days on this planet no longer violate the TOS of most websites, she appears to be slowly trying to break into mainstream porn. I saw her vids uploaded by that dude in his reddit page. Funny thing is I know where he finds his talent. I also banged the other 2 girls in there. Chloe that cute 18 year old blonde, and that redhead Anya when she used to be on Hx.

    Don't be surprised if Kiti leave Hx soon and move on to PD, OF, and beyond.
    Would like to see those vids; would you mind sharing any info about the redditer?

  4. #4072

    It was all anal session

    Needed to get it out of my system after a long hiatus.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    What exactly where you concerned about then?

  5. #4071
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Nah she young and in excellent physical shape. Her arteries not clogged like 99% of the guys here. She will outlive us all.

    Now that her days on this planet no longer violate the TOS of most websites, she appears to be slowly trying to break into mainstream porn. I saw her vids uploaded by that dude in his reddit page. Funny thing is I know where he finds his talent. I also banged the other 2 girls in there. Chloe that cute 18 year old blonde, and that redhead Anya when she used to be on Hx.

    Don't be surprised if Kiti leave Hx soon and move on to PD, OF, and beyond.
    Links to these videos? I want to see Kiti. Want to see before I try her out when she is back in OC.

  6. #4070

    Kitihowaito

    Quote Originally Posted by EuphoriaSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Tiny sex crazed 18 yo.

    Go see her before she burns out because she is on the fast track for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    She might OD ...
    Quote Originally Posted by EuphoriaSeeker  [View Original Post]
    No doubt about that. I would hate to be the one there when it happens.
    Nah she young and in excellent physical shape. Her arteries not clogged like 99% of the guys here. She will outlive us all.

    Now that her days on this planet no longer violate the TOS of most websites, she appears to be slowly trying to break into mainstream porn. I saw her vids uploaded by that dude in his reddit page. Funny thing is I know where he finds his talent. I also banged the other 2 girls in there. Chloe that cute 18 year old blonde, and that redhead Anya when she used to be on Hx.

    Don't be surprised if Kiti leave Hx soon and move on to PD, OF, and beyond.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B9EA1DFE-7F56-C558-E030-F793B846EBE4_FaceApp_1632209641429.jpg‎   8DEA377F-DC58-1DEE-D616-C583EC4C5D36_image2021-10-22_07-28-21-23f9a1.jpg‎  

  7. #4069
    Quote Originally Posted by Clams  [View Original Post]
    On top of her regular rates?

    I texted her and she told me 300 hhr for just GFE with no info on BBFS just recently.
    I've bee texting with her. Her TCB is on point. Very sweet over text at least. She's $400/ hr GFE & BBBJ with a $100 upgrade for Greek and $200 upgrade for raw. Those upgrades are even on top of longer sessions like multi hour, half night, overnight which is a bit much. I get the impression she loves creampies though. All in all sounds like a hot fuck.

  8. #4068
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    She might OD...
    No doubt about that. I would hate to be the one there when it happens.

  9. #4067
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her but I have texted her and BBFS is on the menu. She told me. Is was 280 for BBFS and CIA. If. You google her she has a few porn videos online from a few years ago.
    On top of her regular rates?

    I texted her and she told me 300 hhr for just GFE with no info on BBFS just recently.

  10. #4066
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by EuphoriaSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Tiny sex crazed 18 yo.

    Go see her before she burns out because she is on the fast track for that.
    Umm no.

    She's making so much money she is stuck in this lifestyle.

    She's been turned out.

    She might OD but she's going to be selling pussy until the last minute.

  11. #4065
    I have never seen her but I have texted her and BBFS is on the menu. She told me. Is was 280 for BBFS and CIA. If. You google her she has a few porn videos online from a few years ago.

  12. #4064
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    What exactly where you concerned about then?
    He was pegging her in the starfish. That's what he was focused on.

  13. #4063

    Kitihowaito

    Tiny sex crazed 18 yo.

    Go see her before she burns out because she is on the fast track for that.

  14. #4062

    Check it

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr714  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Carli420 from privatedelights does she do BBFS?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Linda/Carli420
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SweetAlexis44

  15. #4061

    Anyone tried this girl?

    Anyone tried Carli420 from privatedelights does she do BBFS?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Linda/Carli420

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape