Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8166
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyBoy  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate her look and service?
    Just search for and checkout her reviews on this website using search. She is ranked as a "legend". She has looks and skills.

  2. #8165

    Lol

    One day we will have more bookers than the girls themselves. Imagine that.

    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    Home: nanakgirls.com.

    HX: nanakgirls.

    Their initial roster is a small subset of CGLA's roster. Also, the number they're using for booking seems to be new and doesn't have any booking history.

  3. #8164

    Search for Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by DennyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Any insights about Stella? I always want to give her a try.
    Check out Stella's reviews.

  4. #8163

    New Booker: Nana Kgirls

    Home: nanakgirls.com.

    HX: nanakgirls.

    Their initial roster is a small subset of CGLA's roster. Also, the number they're using for booking seems to be new and doesn't have any booking history.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot-www.nanakgirls.com-2022.07.15-19_23_34.jpg‎  

  5. #8162
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberuxx  [View Original Post]
    How do you book with k girls?
    Hers is how I do it.

    I Open my Iphone 13 than open my Texts.

    Than type in the particular # of a girl and type some info like day and time and send it.

    A return text to me I open it and type, great I will see her at 4 pm. Bye.

  6. #8161
    How would you rate her look and service?

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    She is a good fuck. What else do you need to know.

  7. #8160
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberuxx  [View Original Post]
    How do you book with k girls?
    You don't.

  8. #8159

    Booking

    How do you book with k girls?

  9. #8158
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Any insights about Stella? I always want to give her a try.
    She is a good fuck. What else do you need to know.

  10. #8157
    Any insights about Stella? I always want to give her a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    They're talking about GKS Stella.

  11. #8156
    Quote Originally Posted by Leocat2020  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone!

    Just wondering if anyone has any good luck with Lucky or Cici from Booker Tom?

    Thanks!
    Avoid Lucky. Ugly. Awful service. Mean.

  12. #8155
    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same Stella from NorCal? I believe she went by Irene also. Link please.
    Stella / Irene is now in Dallas as Velvet.

  13. #8154

    GKS Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same Stella from NorCal? I believe she went by Irene also. Link please.
    They're talking about GKS Stella.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2BF689C8-ECA0-B0C5-0B73-E9DD07FC52D5_stella.jpg‎  

  14. #8153

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by Panchito33  [View Original Post]
    She's back today.
    Is that the same Stella from NorCal? I believe she went by Irene also. Link please.

  15. #8152
    Quote Originally Posted by Panchito33  [View Original Post]
    She's back today.
    Already booked in advanced next few days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape