The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10287

    LE empty car parked in lot of OASIS

    Anyone why and if it's safe. It's been parked there for the past week in different spots. Always empty.

  2. #10286

    Never coming back to LV.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Depending on the day, she's either in LA or Santa Barbara or not working. Not sure what to believe.
    California is your only chance.

  3. #10285
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    Talking with one of the old Lilys girl. She will be coming back next month (I'll share location then) she said she can't wait to her back so she can have a threesome with me and one of her friends before she starts her shift here. I thought she was joking but she said "no, I'm serious, a real threesome". Wish me luck on this one guys. LOL.
    What ended up happening with this girl? And which girl is she?

  4. #10284
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeStyla86  [View Original Post]
    She long gone into the sunset? Anyone heard from her?
    Depending on the day, she's either in LA or Santa Barbara or not working. Not sure what to believe.

  5. #10283

    Try La Luna Massage

    On Cheyenne between Tenaya way and Buffalo on north side of street (across from el pollo loco).

    Quote Originally Posted by VeeAnon  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to Jade on Cheyenne and Healthlink on Ann, but it seems like those places are closed now. Anyone know of a good massage up on the north or northwest side of town?

  6. #10282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by PardonSnowden  [View Original Post]
    I got the same treatment from one of the girl Tiny the other night. Huge fake DDs, injected lips, looks like a blow up doll. No massage and was rushed out the door with in 20 minutes.
    For one will be taking Chuck4's advice on AMP's the first time I step in one I will bring a Chinese written letter as to what Chuck4 did if I don't get services rendered as stated!

  7. #10281

    North / Northwest

    I used to go to Jade on Cheyenne and Healthlink on Ann, but it seems like those places are closed now. Anyone know of a good massage up on the north or northwest side of town?

  8. #10280
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoot  [View Original Post]
    Did the PW thing when I was in town recently. Was rushed from start to finish. During session the door chimed and I got the "hurry up I busy, hurry". Nothing like a lady in her 30's telling you to hurry up so she can jump on the next guy.

    Was the usual house fee and tip, so price didn't change. But the service level of these new AMPs are not what they used to be.
    I got the same treatment from one of the girl Tiny the other night. Huge fake DDs, injected lips, looks like a blow up doll. No massage and was rushed out the door with in 20 minutes.

  9. #10279
    Quote Originally Posted by CoalMan15  [View Original Post]
    About two months ago, I went to Paradise just south of the Strat and used a Groupon. It was my first time trying out an AMP and got teased and treated nicely about as much as one can without getting an HE. It was a really nice hourlong massage and the place online has tons of reviews indicating it's legit, but the nature of my massage had me wondering if it's a place you could receive a HE at. Has anyone had success at this location?
    Paradise used to not be legit. I don't know how long ago they stopped but it was never a good place. In the mid 2000's there were about eight AMP's on that strip of paradise from Sahara to St Louis.

  10. #10278

    Intended

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjs8488  [View Original Post]
    Why not just go to the green door.
    Hey brother, green door and whispers are on the list as well, but my SO wants to watch me get an erotic massage followed by the happiest of all endings. Anyone have experience with that? We were looking into an "in room" outcall service to our hotel, but having trouble finding prices and reviews on those services as well. As always, any info is greatly appreciated gents. If anyone plans a visit to Fort Bragg for any reason, I'd be happy to be your tour guide on arrival.

  11. #10277
    Quote Originally Posted by CoalMan15  [View Original Post]
    About two months ago, I went to Paradise just south of the Strat and used a Groupon. It was my first time trying out an AMP and got teased and treated nicely about as much as one can without getting an HE. It was a really nice hourlong massage and the place online has tons of reviews indicating it's legit, but the nature of my massage had me wondering if it's a place you could receive a HE at. Has anyone had success at this location?
    I've been there recently and it's just a legit massage place. Lots of draping and no roaming or grazing. A really good massage though if that's what you're looking for. $70 for a full 1 hr massage. Walking distance from the Strat.

  12. #10276

    EG Chloe

    Stopped by EG last night. Met by a young Singapore girl. Cute face and decent body. Mid 20's. She was the only one working. The others were sleeping. Standard house fee. No rush service. Service was ok. If I had more time I would stop by to see the rest of the talent.

  13. #10275
    Quote Originally Posted by TmExpress20  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for a few days. Any places in walking distance of the Strip? I am staying at Caesars Palace until Friday.
    You won't really find anything worthwhile within walking distance.

    If you end up ubering or cabbing don't get dropped off at the exact location.

    Look up a spot near the exact location so you don't get surcharged.

    Some of these places have side deals with cabbies to get extra pay.

  14. #10274
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeStyla86  [View Original Post]
    She long gone into the sunset? Anyone heard from her?
    I text her yesterday and she said she's in LA.

  15. #10273

    Naomi from Lily

    She long gone into the sunset? Anyone heard from her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape