Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10273

    Naomi from Lily

    She long gone into the sunset? Anyone heard from her?

  2. #10272
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    Talking with one of the old Lilys girl. She will be coming back next month (I'll share location then) she said she can't wait to her back so she can have a threesome with me and one of her friends before she starts her shift here. I thought she was joking but she said "no, I'm serious, a real threesome". Wish me luck on this one guys. LOL.
    She back yet?

  3. #10271

    Strip

    I'm in town for a few days. Any places in walking distance of the Strip? I am staying at Caesars Palace until Friday.

  4. #10270

    Reflexology

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck4  [View Original Post]
    So this means somebody just can't sign up and get a license. There is an extensive background check. I know of background investigations taking up to a year. (all the while you are paying rent on the building).

    The Clark County Business License dept. Will have information on the owners. The business has to be licensed. The secretary of state has info on all corporations and llc's.

    If unsure, walk in and snap a picture of their business license and then run that number with Clark County.

    Easy peasy.
    That is why places like Lily A an multiple other "businesses" only have Reflexology. No NEVADA massage license. An that's why sheets an no doors on rooms, an most of time only one girl working will have a real NVMT license. A lot of ways around things can be figured out in this line of "work". An you can get a license fairly easy. I know someone that just got one an took less than 2 months. An lease is in one name, Business license in another.

  5. #10269

    Massage Licenses are Priveleged

    So this means somebody just can't sign up and get a license. There is an extensive background check. I know of background investigations taking up to a year. (all the while you are paying rent on the building).

    The Clark County Business License dept. Will have information on the owners. The business has to be licensed. The secretary of state has info on all corporations and llc's.

    If unsure, walk in and snap a picture of their business license and then run that number with Clark County.

    Easy peasy.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRide1  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Most that provide what most of us go for are in someone else's name that is nowhere around an for good reason. I have been asked 20+ times in LV, LA,an NYC to lease or put my name on a "business" an for a decent payout. Sounds good but months later the fines an leased property are stuck on you. The Real Owners are Ghost.

  6. #10268

    Paradise Massage

    About two months ago, I went to Paradise just south of the Strat and used a Groupon. It was my first time trying out an AMP and got teased and treated nicely about as much as one can without getting an HE. It was a really nice hourlong massage and the place online has tons of reviews indicating it's legit, but the nature of my massage had me wondering if it's a place you could receive a HE at. Has anyone had success at this location?

  7. #10267

    GPS, GMS, and GHS

    Hit St Rose Spa for hh. 5. On the turn provider wanted $$ for FS, $. 5 for CBJ, and $ for the standard. Would not negotiate at all and was told that these are the rates in LV. I called their BS and said there were better options with younger and cuter girls all over town for that rate. Even talked to mama and she said no one complains and just pays. Even had a provider at EG mention these were the going rates, but got everything out the door for $$ since they knew me from before. Do all these spas expect these rates now? Talk about GPS, GMS, and GHS. At this rate you'll have better luck with agencies and casino girls. Just my two cents.

  8. #10266

    Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    But I only have a first and last name? How do I search what they own meaning I want to put the name in Nevada sec of state says no record found?
    Hey, Most that provide what most of us go for are in someone else's name that is nowhere around an for good reason. I have been asked 20+ times in LV, LA,an NYC to lease or put my name on a "business" an for a decent payout. Sounds good but months later the fines an leased property are stuck on you. The Real Owners are Ghost.

  9. #10265

    Pw

    Did the PW thing when I was in town recently. Was rushed from start to finish. During session the door chimed and I got the "hurry up I busy, hurry". Nothing like a lady in her 30's telling you to hurry up so she can jump on the next guy.

    Was the usual house fee and tip, so price didn't change. But the service level of these new AMPs are not what they used to be.

  10. #10264

    Xing

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaGG45  [View Original Post]
    Just f / up on this one, as I went recently / wanted $$ for BBBJ only / $.5 CBJ. Advised can go down street for much less. Wouldn't budge & I was turned off by then.

    30+ lackluster effort to start.

    Left, & got $ back / won't return.

    Maybe if more start walking vs over paying, pricing will go back to reasonable? Maybe?
    I really agree with Indiana's statement. I went today and this place really tries to upsell. I was quoted $ for HJ alone with no touching, and the same rates for CBJ and BJ. No FS offered. I told them that their rates were ridiculous even for LV and there were much cheaper optikns available. The provider Sunny said she would tell her boss bur I really doubt it. FWIW, none of the providers are in their 20's. I'd say more like mid 30's to mid 40's.

    My advice is to stay away from this place. Better options elsewhere.

  11. #10263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck4  [View Original Post]
    JoeSun1,

    Go to the clark county business license search and look up the name or address. If that doesn't work, look the name up on Nevada secretary of state website. Most the businesses are LLC for liability and they have to register with the state. It will also give other information about the business like full ownership records and addresses.
    But I only have a first and last name? How do I search what they own meaning I want to put the name in Nevada sec of state says no record found?

  12. #10262

    Xing = $$$

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil1974  [View Original Post]
    There are positive reviews on RM, but they are not MILFs.
    Just f / up on this one, as I went recently / wanted $$ for BBBJ only / $.5 CBJ. Advised can go down street for much less. Wouldn't budge & I was turned off by then.

    30+ lackluster effort to start.

    Left, & got $ back / won't return.

    Maybe if more start walking vs over paying, pricing will go back to reasonable? Maybe?

  13. #10261

    Easy To Find The Owner

    JoeSun1,

    Go to the clark county business license search and look up the name or address. If that doesn't work, look the name up on Nevada secretary of state website. Most the businesses are LLC for liability and they have to register with the state. It will also give other information about the business like full ownership records and addresses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to search who's the owner of a Asian Massage parlor?

  14. #10260
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeOut2  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, was hoping anyone would be willing to help with suggestions. Looking for a place that will accommodate my SO watching me get a massage and some services. Figure Vegas would be the place to scratch that off our sex bucket list. Any advice appreciated brothers!
    Why not just go to the green door.

  15. #10259

    LOL thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTipper69  [View Original Post]
    Was in Las Vegas over the holiday. Went to rainbow massage by The Palms. Greeted at the front by a young pregnant woman. Got 1 hr with ts. Put in room and a early 20's spooner type came in. Poor massage. Not even any teasing. Then burnt my legs with the table shower. I would definitely avoid.
    Sounds rough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape