Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 13572
-
07-17-22 12:28 #6342Senior Member

Posts: 447Lauren
Kind of an unusual request from me admittedly but what can it hurt to ask. I don't ever contact girls whose newest is more than 24 hours old, unless they've given me previous permission, but I'd really like to see this girl again if she has gone UTR but is still around. Lauren, large rack, good body, blonde white girl who worked off Breckinridge if anyone knows if she is still working. Feel free to PM me. The only reason I ask is it has recently come to my attention that at least a few mongers have seen her several months after her last ad so I was hoping. While she may not remember me I'm highly confident if she's still working she wouldn't mind seeing me. I don't say that bc I'm God's gift to women but bc I'm easy going, easy to please and haggle over price. I pay it or don't. Thanks in advance.
-
07-17-22 12:23 #6341Senior Member

Posts: 447Always a bad sign
It's pretty much always a bad sign if the same ad has different girls pics. Comically easy to spot a scam, sometimes all you have to do is hit see other pics on Escort Babylon.
Originally Posted by Ralphisit
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 17:10 #6340Senior Member

Posts: 51Jessy
Has anyone met Jessy?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...112/5024834446
-
07-15-22 20:47 #6339Senior Member

Posts: 681Which one?
There were photos of about three different people in the ad.
Originally Posted by TmExpress20
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 18:20 #6338Senior Member

Posts: 181Smiley
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85206440
Anybody seen this one?
-
07-15-22 15:32 #6337Senior Member

Posts: 431Laci. No Answer
She only sees guys for a limited number of hours per day. Her "sugar daddy" (her words) lives there with her, but she does not see anyone while he is there.
Sometimes it takes her a few days to reply. Keep trying.
Let her know you were a former regular client. That might help.
Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 15:14 #6336Senior Member

Posts: 548In this day it's not that bad, if it's legit. But I'm not taking a flyer on that. Either a set up, bate and switch, someone from India, a dead fish, not that hard up for getting scammed.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 07:22 #6335This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Collage girls
$300 hour! WTF? Price of young pussy? Hummm, no wonder they are slow?
Originally Posted by SpiceMan777
[View Original Post]
How long do you work to make $300 ? Cash?
-
07-15-22 07:19 #6334Senior Member

Posts: 744Recommendations
Hi, visiting the area this weekend. Any recommendations on a good provider, especially one with exceptional oral skills I. E. Deepthroat? PM if needed.
-
07-14-22 17:02 #6333Senior Member

Posts: 74College girls from out of town
I saw this post and unfortunately couldn't meet up, and they said they were bored out of their minds bc it was slow, so I told them to post as a provider. Looks like they didn't, but curious if anyone took the plunge:
https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...t/022344573858
Chanel quoted 160 qv /200 hh /300 hr and double for duos. Sucks when life gets in the way, doesn't it?
-
07-14-22 09:16 #6332Senior Member

Posts: 89Sores? Yikes
Thanks for the heads up. I was about to pull the trigger but won't after this report.
Originally Posted by Pprophet
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 18:36 #6331Senior Member

Posts: 258Saying.
Originally Posted by Davey8641
[View Original Post]
This is not the same joy / Lauren sage. Jy or Lauren Sage is a African American provider who I frequent for massage appointments. She used to give a great massage but the service has gone downhill once she started advertising as en escort. She has been rushing and I am not saying this after one appointment. I have seen her multiple times and she started rushing since she started as an escort. Her massages used to be really good but gone are those days.
-
07-13-22 17:36 #6330Senior Member

Posts: 238No answer
I've seen her so many times that I would love to see her again. But for some reason she's not responding to any text.
Originally Posted by PussyMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 13:46 #6329Regular Member

Posts: 8She seems nice, but appears to have sores all over including her vag. Opted for a CBJ and ran.
Originally Posted by XFish611
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 10:15 #6328Senior Member

Posts: 37Not worth it. Most of the time
I have tried initiating contact with a few girls off snapchat. The two biggest problems are not accepting cash and deposits. I only do cash and don't do deposits. To me, it isn't worth the headache. I always get to the chase saying I only do cash. If you use snapchat ask early about payment method. You'll save everybody time.
Originally Posted by Tarc28
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



