Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 16690
-
07-18-22 00:30 #11980Senior Member

Posts: 443Spot on
Yep. And some of the mongers asking info on some of these STG girls needs to have a hard look into their life choices.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 00:10 #11979Regular Member

Posts: 5Does anyone know if the Asian posts are legit?
-
07-18-22 00:04 #11978Banned Member

Posts: 51You sound like a guy I'd like to have a beer with.
Originally Posted by CasualReader1
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 22:41 #11977Senior Member

Posts: 62Alaska
Alaskan Wilderness.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 20:32 #11976Senior Member

Posts: 2192It's more dismal than it's ever been.
Originally Posted by CasualReader1
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 16:33 #11975Senior Member

Posts: 338You've just answered your own question. There's absolutely nobody worth seeing on STG. It's populated by scammers, half-dead junkies, trannies, and women so hideously ugly they'll make you want to seriously consider spending the rest of your life in a monastery.
Originally Posted by CasualReader1
[View Original Post]
Other than perhaps Antarctica or some pockets of the Sahara Desert, where in the world could you go these days and not have access to the internet?I haven't had internet for the majority of my time away and have no time to read any reviews and am unable to check STG so that's why I am making this short message.
-
07-17-22 12:22 #11974Senior Member

Posts: 62Returning to Madison
Hi Everybody! (said like Dr. Nick from the Simpsons) I will be returning to Midtown after 4 months of living out of state and wanted to ask if the local scene is still a wasteland of shite providers and rip-off artists? I haven't had internet for the majority of my time away and have no time to read any reviews and am unable to check STG so that's why I am making this short message.
-
07-17-22 11:38 #11973Senior Member

Posts: 327Not a rip-off, will provide services as requested, reasonable rates, very nice personality. Pics are a couple years old, no idea what her incall is like, etc. , but you could do much worse around here.
Originally Posted by ABigFoot
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 10:55 #11972Senior Member

Posts: 2192You may be alone in finding that ad compelling. If I were you, I'd test the law of supply and demand and explore her price range.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 10:19 #11971Senior Member

Posts: 2192Gabby crosses over from SA to STG
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...r/632827367505
Here's a list of her links on SA:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...82#post6003682
She's been posting on SA for years. She's one of those girls who expects an allowance while you buy her dinner in the hopes that maybe some time later you might get more.
I'm curious if anyone has any experience with her from STG? LOL. I'd be cautious.
-
07-16-22 21:12 #11970Senior Member

Posts: 187Anyone have info on this one? Thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...uples/46520379
-
07-15-22 18:14 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 176I've gotten letters, phone calls and knocks on the door. Never responded to any of it never had anything come out of it. My personal motto is if you keep your mouth shut you can't get in trouble. But to be fair I do have easy access to a criminal attorney.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 16:16 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 125Any info on her? I couldn't find any older reports about her.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 14:13 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 961She's real.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 12:21 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 2192This one was email only via STG? I hate that. But I did it anyway. She said $200 for an hour, west. Very terse. And didn't respond to my follow up questions, so I gave up.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





