Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 1039 1539 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 28550
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    I know this one and I've seen her some years back. She's a very well known FIB regular when FIB was still going strong but starting to dwindle. She made the move to full time motel escort a couple years back. She even had a young 21 yr old blonde that was cute I saw a couple of times in Smyrna. Called back to see her and she said she was no longer with her. I gathered she was property of another pimp.

    I saw her and it was good no rush or anything just a little too old for me. She a very well seasoned vet in the game. I tried her out because she was a legend to girls on FIB I use to hear about her. Always I. The streets but more like a manager of alot girls. Plus pimp / drug connections. She's a willy street girl that's still surviving on the streets.

    Surprised she's still hustling. She must be in her late 40's to early 50's. She had surprisingly tight body from all that walking and surviving the streets LOL.
    Yeah the age says 56. Well she makes the choice to remain on the streets. Some girls go the smart way. Make your money and then get out before you get stuck in a loop psychologically. Welp according to Marcus. She isn't that great.

    I even tried meeting Remy who is known in FIB but I already gave my take on that. She was charging 80. Where the hell $. 40 come from for a BBBJ only? Remy's speech was so slurred etc when I talked to her. I quit attempting to meet LOL. Remy with colorful hair.

    Anyways most of these providers are just trying to make the money and get their cut from the pimp. They're not into fucking like providers in the old days. They're sole focus is to finesse you rather than give you a really good time so you come back for more. In turn they make more dinero. They're to dumb to comprehend that though. Nowadays they're scamming through cash app, charging top dollar to do basic shit, give you attitude when without us they won't make money etc. The game is getting funny asf.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aa92c1e7264fc0296749995b27e06aa6_f.jpg‎   QfcgiT.jpg‎   dfce9d2f8e04729c9ff1c636a2e9d6ea_f.jpg‎   14f32d95f4f0d0b12fd82701db8d5546_f.jpg‎   aaa014db582a9343b5c50a9e7d353244_f.jpg‎  


  2. #20479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Breeze Faye Trash

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus07  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one a few weeks ago. Can't find the ad. Her pics were definitely misleading but it was her so I can't be mad on that. No ass what so ever definitely not a pawg. Her ass is a straight wall or door no curves at all and agreed on 100 qv with bare and recording. When I got there things changed. No recording and no bare. After seeing her I didn't even want to fuck so just did a bbj which was beyond terrible she didn't even want to put it in her mouth so I faked a nut and left pissed off. Should have went with my gut and left has soon as I pulled up to the house. Her friend was on the porch being a lookout and no telling who else was in the house. I got pics she sent me Pics aint uploading tho.
    Well those details are certainly helpful. Tells you details to get you to come then switches it up. Got over priced trash charging premiums in Atlanta LOL. I've seen these images before. No ass, bbw tummy and probably small ass tits. $.40. The age though says 56. Like. Huh?

    The term PAWG is so loosely used now. It has lost it's meaning. Go BBWs claiming to be a PAWG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3c1132fe45b359af895e2aca1ef84b4c_f.jpg‎   14f32d95f4f0d0b12fd82701db8d5546_f.jpg‎  

  3. #20478
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6786677204 .

    The ads are clearly written by a dude. "I only see: women". Who in their right mind is paying $. 40 for a 2 pop BBBJ. Ridiculous. I wonder if this is the SW I saw walking on MLK / FIB once. Isn't this one friends with Remy in the same area that is a junky?
    I saw this one a few weeks ago. Can't find the ad. Her pics were definitely misleading but it was her so I can't be mad on that. No ass what so ever definitely not a pawg. Her ass is a straight wall or door no curves at all and agreed on 100 qv with bare and recording. When I got there things changed. No recording and no bare. After seeing her I didn't even want to fuck so just did a bbj which was beyond terrible she didn't even want to put it in her mouth so I faked a nut and left pissed off. Should have went with my gut and left has soon as I pulled up to the house. Her friend was on the porch being a lookout and no telling who else was in the house. I got pics she sent me Pics aint uploading tho.

  4. #20477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I got a text a few days ago from a 470 number saying the same words in this ad. Figured it was scam.
    It is a scam to charge $. 20 for a BBBJ. Can get a lot better for the same price.

  5. #20476
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6786677204 .

    The ads are clearly written by a dude. "I only see: women". Who in their right mind is paying $. 40 for a 2 pop BBBJ. Ridiculous. I wonder if this is the SW I saw walking on MLK / FIB once. Isn't this one friends with Remy in the same area that is a junky?
    I got a text a few days ago from a 470 number saying the same words in this ad. Figured it was scam.

  6. #20475

    Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by FreudFro  [View Original Post]
    Seen this ad for a while. Searched forum, but didn't see anything. Still learning these boards, not sure if I am searching correctly.

    https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....d/399184747672
    She was the first provider I met with. I left a review on post 19218.

    She is very chatty, but, overall she was fun. She gives BBJ and she does have a nice body. Her home is a little hidden, so she prefers to meet across from QT at a fireworks shop and she'll ask you to follow her to her house.

  7. #20474

    Another Gainesville / Buford

    Seen this ad for a while. Searched forum, but didn't see anything. Still learning these boards, not sure if I am searching correctly.

    https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....d/399184747672

  8. #20473

    Known FIB SW!

    I know this one and I've seen her some years back. She's a very well known FIB regular when FIB was still going strong but starting to dwindle. She made the move to full time motel escort a couple years back. She even had a young 21 yr old blonde that was cute I saw a couple of times in Smyrna. Called back to see her and she said she was no longer with her. I gathered she was property of another pimp.

    I saw her and it was good no rush or anything just a little too old for me. She a very well seasoned vet in the game. I tried her out because she was a legend to girls on FIB I use to hear about her. Always I. The streets but more like a manager of alot girls. Plus pimp / drug connections. She's a willy street girl that's still surviving on the streets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    No. The chatter was she was starting to become super picky with whom she'd meet.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/470-205-4886 . I doubt anyone misses that one.
    Surprised she's still hustling. She must be in her late 40's to early 50's. She had surprisingly tight body from all that walking and surviving the streets LOL.

  9. #20472
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeAndbake  [View Original Post]
    https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....a/744906357783

    Anyone have any info? I've seen her ads for a few months.
    Search the forum for KayKay. She's a but rushed and robotic, but she gets the job done.

  10. #20471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Breeze Faye on MLK $. 20 - $. 40 for a BBBJ

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6786677204 .

    The ads are clearly written by a dude. "I only see: women". Who in their right mind is paying $. 40 for a 2 pop BBBJ. Ridiculous. I wonder if this is the SW I saw walking on MLK / FIB once. Isn't this one friends with Remy in the same area that is a junky?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15777bef06cb5f4936323_f.jpg‎   3c1132fe45b359af895e2aca1ef84b4c_f.jpg‎   14f32d95f4f0d0b12fd82701db8d5546_f.jpg‎  

  11. #20470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeAndbake  [View Original Post]
    https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....a/744906357783

    Anyone have any info? I've seen her ads for a few months.
    That one is not good at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that one post before. Always asking for some absurd amount for head LOL. $$QV for FS. LMAO. Got to be funny as shit. Does BBFS for 75 extra. So some idiot would really pay $$. 75 for a QV with this one. Yeah no thanks for me LOL.

    I never met this one but that's pretty gnarly to know this one was asking for 80 qv. Also TBH ads seem a bit wonky and fake to me.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6784348030

    https://callescort.org/678-434-8030

    Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20211130...e/919038016436.

    Demons as in what? Drugs? Needles?
    Here are the details on this one's demons:

    Quote Originally Posted by CagerCoach  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Drugs are taking a toll. Her "boyfriend" or pimp uses her to support both of their habits. I have a little insight, she's my Facebook friend. LOL.
    Not good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ndcymju0nwfkmtm0ndzmm2yymjyxody1zdc5mdi2njnhzwzmoa.jpg.jpg‎   nda3mtu0mjdjytixmjqxzwewntk0yjkwyty1zgrkyjcyytiwng.jpg.jpg‎   mzg4mty5zjg1yzi3owy1mjgxnjhhn2y5mmi1nzmymwjlymexyg.jpg.jpg‎   nda4otjiyzq4yjnhnjy5yjfln2u0mtyzyjazzjm2zjcznzdlnq.jpg.jpg‎  

  12. #20469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Carmen just messaged me out of the blue at a number that I didn't even message her with. WTF! I must have messaged her other number some time back and she's just now getting back to me from her be number. LOL. Anyway, she sent me the same pic holding up that rifle. Why? I guess she feels that's cool showing customers that she's armed. Smdh. She quoted me $100 qv and stated that she's all alone bored in her hotel room. Right! She claims she just wants to get poked and make some money. Right, again! I figure her pimps or oversears are reaching out to every and anyone for a quick lick. Her listed age of 28 also doesn't do it for me. From experience, I know chic's on Listcrawler with listed ages of 27 or older are definitely in their 30's. I figure she's using some old ass pics from back in her hay days.

    I literally have no complaints on Maserati. Thick asf and a good time.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...021&viewfull=1#post2791021.

    Maserati is ass trash!! I reviewed her 6 years ago in Stone Mountain. Her face is blahh, just like her personality.
    I had the same happen to me with another chick. Out of random contacted me. Was even going to decrease the hourly rate as a "special" for me. I knew it was a dude texting me right off the back. Most of these providers nowadays are involved in something. Definitely not alone.

    Ooomf well I haven't had a bad time with Maserati but I do recall some had some mediocre experiences with her. Maserati isn't horrid though.

  13. #20468

    Gainesville Gal

    https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....a/744906357783

    Anyone have any info? I've seen her ads for a few months.

  14. #20467

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9122002449 .

    Carmen is posing with a drako. Does that give you good vibes? I'm all for the 2 a and love a mami that can handle them. However I suppose the associates aren't to nice. This reminds of Chanel in union city and hanging around with similar dudes. In a gang. Everyone stated to stay away from Chanel because of her associates.
    Carmen just messaged me out of the blue at a number that I didn't even message her with. WTF! I must have messaged her other number some time back and she's just now getting back to me from her be number. LOL. Anyway, she sent me the same pic holding up that rifle. Why? I guess she feels that's cool showing customers that she's armed. Smdh. She quoted me $100 qv and stated that she's all alone bored in her hotel room. Right! She claims she just wants to get poked and make some money. Right, again! I figure her pimps or oversears are reaching out to every and anyone for a quick lick. Her listed age of 28 also doesn't do it for me. From experience, I know chic's on Listcrawler with listed ages of 27 or older are definitely in their 30's. I figure she's using some old ass pics from back in her hay days.

    I literally have no complaints on Maserati. Thick asf and a good time.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...021&viewfull=1#post2791021.

    Maserati is ass trash!! I reviewed her 6 years ago in Stone Mountain. Her face is blahh, just like her personality.

  15. #20466

    Nice chocolate find

    Check out this one a few times enjoy myself every time. Just all around sexy and sophisticated enough for me to have a good convo. Head and pussy are A one. Plus the pussy is a phat gem to behold. I have to keep going back to this one but thought why not show the guys a good one. She does use a condom first visit. But after that YMMV depending on how she feels about you or if you show recent results. But none condom service can be on the table. She sets the tone with good smells and candles. Plus a clean area so it's hard to beat her arrive. Plus you can tell she really does enjoy her work. She normal wants 150 to 175 for time but she negotiates. She ask for like 250 275 for the hr.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/atlanta...e36064d9887edc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6F9BC284-9427-443B-ADDD-506924120C9E.jpg‎   828B6077-2399-47E4-ACDE-07A61A0EAA3C.jpg‎   734689AE-FFD6-402F-A98B-5B66BD4DA8D7.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape