Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 28548
-
07-15-22 15:53 #20478Senior Member

Posts: 397I saw this one a few weeks ago. Can't find the ad. Her pics were definitely misleading but it was her so I can't be mad on that. No ass what so ever definitely not a pawg. Her ass is a straight wall or door no curves at all and agreed on 100 qv with bare and recording. When I got there things changed. No recording and no bare. After seeing her I didn't even want to fuck so just did a bbj which was beyond terrible she didn't even want to put it in her mouth so I faked a nut and left pissed off. Should have went with my gut and left has soon as I pulled up to the house. Her friend was on the porch being a lookout and no telling who else was in the house. I got pics she sent me Pics aint uploading tho.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 14:31 #20477Senior Member

Posts: 2029It is a scam to charge $. 20 for a BBBJ. Can get a lot better for the same price.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 13:56 #20476Senior Member

Posts: 4061I got a text a few days ago from a 470 number saying the same words in this ad. Figured it was scam.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 13:22 #20475Regular Member

Posts: 10Cassandra
She was the first provider I met with. I left a review on post 19218.
Originally Posted by FreudFro
[View Original Post]
She is very chatty, but, overall she was fun. She gives BBJ and she does have a nice body. Her home is a little hidden, so she prefers to meet across from QT at a fireworks shop and she'll ask you to follow her to her house.
-
07-15-22 13:12 #20474Senior Member

Posts: 312Another Gainesville / Buford
Seen this ad for a while. Searched forum, but didn't see anything. Still learning these boards, not sure if I am searching correctly.
https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....d/399184747672
-
07-15-22 11:07 #20473Senior Member

Posts: 643Known FIB SW!
I know this one and I've seen her some years back. She's a very well known FIB regular when FIB was still going strong but starting to dwindle. She made the move to full time motel escort a couple years back. She even had a young 21 yr old blonde that was cute I saw a couple of times in Smyrna. Called back to see her and she said she was no longer with her. I gathered she was property of another pimp.
I saw her and it was good no rush or anything just a little too old for me. She a very well seasoned vet in the game. I tried her out because she was a legend to girls on FIB I use to hear about her. Always I. The streets but more like a manager of alot girls. Plus pimp / drug connections. She's a willy street girl that's still surviving on the streets.
Surprised she's still hustling. She must be in her late 40's to early 50's. She had surprisingly tight body from all that walking and surviving the streets LOL.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 10:07 #20472Regular Member

Posts: 16Search the forum for KayKay. She's a but rushed and robotic, but she gets the job done.
Originally Posted by JakeAndbake
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 09:48 #20471Senior Member

Posts: 2029Breeze Faye on MLK $. 20 - $. 40 for a BBBJ
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6786677204 .
The ads are clearly written by a dude. "I only see: women". Who in their right mind is paying $. 40 for a 2 pop BBBJ. Ridiculous. I wonder if this is the SW I saw walking on MLK / FIB once. Isn't this one friends with Remy in the same area that is a junky?
-
07-15-22 09:42 #20470Senior Member

Posts: 2029Red head
That one is not good at all.
Originally Posted by JakeAndbake
[View Original Post]
Here are the details on this one's demons:
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
Not good.
Originally Posted by CagerCoach
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 09:41 #20469Senior Member

Posts: 2029I had the same happen to me with another chick. Out of random contacted me. Was even going to decrease the hourly rate as a "special" for me. I knew it was a dude texting me right off the back. Most of these providers nowadays are involved in something. Definitely not alone.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
Ooomf well I haven't had a bad time with Maserati but I do recall some had some mediocre experiences with her. Maserati isn't horrid though.
-
07-15-22 08:35 #20468Senior Member

Posts: 59Gainesville Gal
https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....a/744906357783
Anyone have any info? I've seen her ads for a few months.
-
07-14-22 21:50 #20467Senior Member

Posts: 2087Lol
Carmen just messaged me out of the blue at a number that I didn't even message her with. WTF! I must have messaged her other number some time back and she's just now getting back to me from her be number. LOL. Anyway, she sent me the same pic holding up that rifle. Why? I guess she feels that's cool showing customers that she's armed. Smdh. She quoted me $100 qv and stated that she's all alone bored in her hotel room. Right! She claims she just wants to get poked and make some money. Right, again! I figure her pimps or oversears are reaching out to every and anyone for a quick lick. Her listed age of 28 also doesn't do it for me. From experience, I know chic's on Listcrawler with listed ages of 27 or older are definitely in their 30's. I figure she's using some old ass pics from back in her hay days.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
I literally have no complaints on Maserati. Thick asf and a good time.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...021&viewfull=1#post2791021.
Maserati is ass trash!! I reviewed her 6 years ago in Stone Mountain. Her face is blahh, just like her personality.
-
07-14-22 20:56 #20466Senior Member

Posts: 512Nice chocolate find
Check out this one a few times enjoy myself every time. Just all around sexy and sophisticated enough for me to have a good convo. Head and pussy are A one. Plus the pussy is a phat gem to behold. I have to keep going back to this one but thought why not show the guys a good one. She does use a condom first visit. But after that YMMV depending on how she feels about you or if you show recent results. But none condom service can be on the table. She sets the tone with good smells and candles. Plus a clean area so it's hard to beat her arrive. Plus you can tell she really does enjoy her work. She normal wants 150 to 175 for time but she negotiates. She ask for like 250 275 for the hr.
https://us.escortsaffair.com/atlanta...e36064d9887edc
-
07-14-22 19:14 #20465Senior Member

Posts: 550LMFAO this man did a whole investigation! You better than me, I see one trans ad, one foot too big, one hand too masculine, I'm just ignoring that person ad from here on out. I might come on here and let yall know but that's it. I appreciate the effort though! I outted a handful of them on here over the years. I don't think they realize how dangerous of a game they're playing smh.
Originally Posted by Marcus07
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 18:53 #20464Senior Member

Posts: 2029Slim goody
No. The chatter was she was starting to become super picky with whom she'd meet.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/470-205-4886 . I doubt anyone misses that one.








Reply With Quote






