Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 406 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 6080
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4025
    Quote Originally Posted by SMan123  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...miami/86238012

    Anyone try these two out? Are they legit or scam?
    They look good for now, but fast forward 10 years or so.

  2. #4024

    Stacey and rachel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...miami/86238012

    Anyone try these two out? Are they legit or scam?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c5a6b447aeafce6b95ab973ef8647e64_f.jpg‎   3d92d1e779c4a422119b6ec12822f910_f.jpg‎  

  3. #4023

    Honey Suckle


  4. #4022
    Johnmia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JusLukin2  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Sexycat couple weeks back. Comms mainly through text, just follow her instructions. Noontime dream, incall in very nice area, high rise, safe parking. Beautiful Latina, late 20's? Smells great and feels amazing, tight body would say looks better than pics. Nice apartment makes you feel very much at ease, dreamed QV, 1. 2 mario coins, wasn't rushed at all, plenty touching, kissing, went on to mainly mish, prob close to 20 minutes, fireworks while looking at those sexy eyes. Offered wipes & talk a little and on my way back to reality. Had amazing dream, only regret was not dreaming earlier and more often, run don't walk. And enjoy.
    Yes she is amazing, very beautiful. She is my regular. I highly recommend her. Remember guys she only work from her place. Very safe.

  5. #4021
    Johnmia
    Guest

    Sexy cat

    Quote Originally Posted by JimMister  [View Original Post]
    The screening process was very thorough, but not invasive. I covered the hotel room and she came and met me. I was instantly amazed. It occurred to me I never asked her for a face picture and she was much prettier than I had hoped. I'm a bit of a romantic so I had a few candles lit and a couple gifts. She responded with giddiness which I found very cute. Then, I couldn't keep my hands away anymore. Without getting to vulgar, I'll just say our time in bed (and other places) was more than satisfying and included BBBJ, FS, dfk, & daty. When we finished, she promptly showered and then we talked for a while. We both got tired and almost felt asleep. Warning: she isn't a morning person. That's all I'll say about that. Damage 600.

    https://twitter.com/sexycat97965308
    She doesn't provide outcalls. This is not true. She does NOT charge $600. She only work from her place. Here is the ad and read guys. Cat is my regular and I've seen her for years. All my bookings with her are early in the morning. How come she is not a morning person?

    I like talking with evidence and here are the rates.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexy-cat

  6. #4020
    Quote Originally Posted by JusLukin2  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Sexycat couple weeks back. Comms mainly through text, just follow her instructions. Noontime dream, incall in very nice area, high rise, safe parking. Beautiful Latina, late 20's? Smells great and feels amazing, tight body would say looks better than pics. Nice apartment makes you feel very much at ease, dreamed QV, 1. 2 mario coins, wasn't rushed at all, plenty touching, kissing, went on to mainly mish, prob close to 20 minutes, fireworks while looking at those sexy eyes. Offered wipes & talk a little and on my way back to reality. Had amazing dream, only regret was not dreaming earlier and more often, run don't walk. And enjoy.
    Where's the link, homie?

  7. #4019

    Lana aka Kara ann

    Has anyone hooked up with Lana she use to be in central new Jersey I've contacted her multiple times to set up arrangement never reply back she had an Instagram but it's not active anymore damn.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/miami/files/5561703.htm

  8. #4018

    Sexycat. Amazing

    Dreamed of Sexycat couple weeks back. Comms mainly through text, just follow her instructions. Noontime dream, incall in very nice area, high rise, safe parking. Beautiful Latina, late 20's? Smells great and feels amazing, tight body would say looks better than pics. Nice apartment makes you feel very much at ease, dreamed QV, 1. 2 mario coins, wasn't rushed at all, plenty touching, kissing, went on to mainly mish, prob close to 20 minutes, fireworks while looking at those sexy eyes. Offered wipes & talk a little and on my way back to reality. Had amazing dream, only regret was not dreaming earlier and more often, run don't walk. And enjoy.

  9. #4017
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMister  [View Original Post]
    The screening process was very thorough, but not invasive. I covered the hotel room and she came and met me. I was instantly amazed. It occurred to me I never asked her for a face picture and she was much prettier than I had hoped. I'm a bit of a romantic so I had a few candles lit and a couple gifts. She responded with giddiness which I found very cute. Then, I couldn't keep my hands away anymore. Without getting to vulgar, I'll just say our time in bed (and other places) was more than satisfying and included BBBJ, FS, dfk, & daty. When we finished, she promptly showered and then we talked for a while. We both got tired and almost felt asleep. Warning: she isn't a morning person. That's all I'll say about that. Damage 600.

    https://twitter.com/sexycat97965308
    Thanks for the review. She has been on my list for a while now. Got to get to Miami and see her.

  10. #4016

    Hobbying

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbying  [View Original Post]
    Any agency you recommend?
    I am not talking about agencies. I do not request agencies, only independent models. Agencies lie a lot, and when you ask for a woman they send you anything except the model in the photo, I before requested agency women, but I prefer to request an independent model, because agencies take away her 50% to the models and I don't give my money to anyone! I'm sorry my friend.

  11. #4015
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxManners  [View Original Post]
    1) Actually it is easy to give account with simple questions.

    2) The real model will never give you low prices or will never give you an exact address, she will only give you the area.

    3) the real model always has rules.

    4) the real model will cut you off if you offend her on the phone or she will say the same to you and cut off communication.

    5) Although it seems silly, most of the real models have many photos and cover their faces because they have families.

    6} undercovers will charge as cheap as possible to catch you faster.

    7} the undercover will say yes to everything and will never have rules.
    Any agency you recommend?

  12. #4014

    News news news news help yours

    1) Actually it is easy to give account with simple questions.

    2) The real model will never give you low prices or will never give you an exact address, she will only give you the area.

    3) the real model always has rules.

    4) the real model will cut you off if you offend her on the phone or she will say the same to you and cut off communication.

    5) Although it seems silly, most of the real models have many photos and cover their faces because they have families.

    6} undercovers will charge as cheap as possible to catch you faster.

    7} the undercover will say yes to everything and will never have rules.

    8} The undercover rent hotels because they can monitor you more accurately.

    9} the undercover will give you the exact address to catch you faster.

    10} the undercovers are very explicit when you call.

    11} try to stay with the girls you see the most real.

    12} many undercover are with real photos and are even cute. Don't fall into their trap.

    13} you have to be careful, I am and I study a model a lot.

    14} the good models are the ones that have more ads and are older.

    Whoever wants to take my advice is welcome and whoever doesn't, fuck off!

    I know about this because one of the girls tells me about everything and has shown me how to protect myself.

  13. #4013

    Sexy Cat

    The screening process was very thorough, but not invasive. I covered the hotel room and she came and met me. I was instantly amazed. It occurred to me I never asked her for a face picture and she was much prettier than I had hoped. I'm a bit of a romantic so I had a few candles lit and a couple gifts. She responded with giddiness which I found very cute. Then, I couldn't keep my hands away anymore. Without getting to vulgar, I'll just say our time in bed (and other places) was more than satisfying and included BBBJ, FS, dfk, & daty. When we finished, she promptly showered and then we talked for a while. We both got tired and almost felt asleep. Warning: she isn't a morning person. That's all I'll say about that. Damage 600.

    https://twitter.com/sexycat97965308

  14. #4012

    Airport proximity

    I have a layover in Miami next month and was thinking about slipping out to get a relaxing massage. This site is money. Which location is closest to the airport?

    Quote Originally Posted by Louielouie  [View Original Post]
    200 tip, I like them because they're hot looking, its safe and so far no waiting. Read the reviews on https://888companions.com.

    See who is on and where https://888companions.com/today-all-locations/.

  15. #4011

    Info

    Any info on this girl?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/miam...scorts/2596405

    Much appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape