Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 406 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 6080
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4010

    Anyone know what happened to Cookie Lew in Homestead

    Anyone know what happened to Cookie Lew in Homestead. She had great prices, she stop posting last year, maybe she retired but her number is still active she just doesn't respond anymore. Any intel on what's up with her?

  2. #4009

    888

    Quote Originally Posted by HUM7098  [View Original Post]
    Hey so I booked an appointment with 888 companions tonight and the person I'm communicating with via whatsapp is saying that its only 75 and "that tips are appreciated". Anyone know how much I should bring?
    200 tip, I like them because they're hot looking, its safe and so far no waiting. Read the reviews on https://888companions.com.

    See who is on and where https://888companions.com/today-all-locations/.

  3. #4008
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan420  [View Original Post]
    Bring 280 for only hh plus extra if you want extras. I walked out on them last time I get better for less and they in spa's. not worth it in my opinion
    Thanks for the info! I was able to negotiate to 200 for FS but she made it seem like its usually more expensive. What spas do you go to that have better quality girls then 888? This girl was young / gorgeous and from my limited spa experience they're usually older.

  4. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    A 200 dollar tip should be enough to get FS anywhere. If she wants more than that I just back out right then. Because it's only going to give me buyer's remorse later.

    Even if you're wealthy, tossing out money like confetti shouldn't be in one's nature. Besides, you'll likely to have more fun with a SWer at a motel or a young Chinese lady in a dive AMP for less.

    Escorts tend to over rate themselves and can be very greedy. And I'm not into paying a selfish, greedy woman to persuade them to entertain me.
    Thanks! I was able to negotiate down to 200. I haven't been doing this very long but from my experience this wasn't even comparable to AMPs. This girls name was daisy and she was by far the hottest girl I've ever been with. Only complaint was that she wasn't into kissing which makes it feel a lot less intimate then I'd prefer.

  5. #4006

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan420  [View Original Post]
    Bring 280 for only hh plus extra if you want extras. I walked out on them last time I get better for less and they in spa's. not worth it in my opinion
    A 200 dollar tip should be enough to get FS anywhere. If she wants more than that I just back out right then. Because it's only going to give me buyer's remorse later.

    Even if you're wealthy, tossing out money like confetti shouldn't be in one's nature. Besides, you'll likely to have more fun with a SWer at a motel or a young Chinese lady in a dive AMP for less.

    Escorts tend to over rate themselves and can be very greedy. And I'm not into paying a selfish, greedy woman to persuade them to entertain me.

  6. #4005

    888

    Quote Originally Posted by HUM7098  [View Original Post]
    Hey so I booked an appointment with 888 companions tonight and the person I'm communicating with via whatsapp is saying that its only 75 and "that tips are appreciated". Anyone know how much I should bring?
    Bring 280 for only hh plus extra if you want extras. I walked out on them last time I get better for less and they in spa's. not worth it in my opinion

  7. #4004

    888 companion question

    Hey so I booked an appointment with 888 companions tonight and the person I'm communicating with via whatsapp is saying that its only 75 and "that tips are appreciated". Anyone know how much I should bring?

  8. #4003

    Miami beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxy18  [View Original Post]
    Any good recommendations for a good quality outcall escort to.

    Miami Beach?
    https://tryst.link/escort/carmenrose-xo

  9. #4002

    Intell?

    Hey, this one is visiting MYB. Googled the number says she's from Miami. Anyone know anything? Thanks in advance. You can post or message me.

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...d/959517716932

  10. #4001

    South beach

    Any good recommendations for a good quality outcall escort to.

    Miami Beach?

  11. #4000

    Any info on Luna outcall quoted 150 HHr


  12. #3999

    Lina in Kendall

    Fellow Mongers,

    Has anyone had any experience with this lady?

    Thank you In advance.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...miami/84726465

  13. #3998

    888

    Quote Originally Posted by MilBucksG34  [View Original Post]
    So. I finally checked out 888 campanion. It's a cool place. The person you're contacting via WhatsApp is friendly and as long as the conversation is good, they'll give you an address and a girl to see. Now I really want to see Airi but I think she was booked so they kinda just threw me in with Pia at a different location. Pia was sweet and gorgeous. She was open to do anything. But idk, it just felt very business like. She did do everything they advertise but only if the donations were given right away. I like the girls who are super affectionate right away that don't ask for the donations right away because they're more about giving me a good time. Those are the one I tip more because they just wanted to show me a good time. Maybe it was the girl and I should give it another chance but yeaa idk if agencies are my thing. Independent providers usually always do better in my opinion.
    I believe it's their policy with the money and it was your 1st visit. Daisy was more accommodating the second time.

  14. #3997
    Glad you posted a screenshot. They normally delete ad like this one did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew1750  [View Original Post]
    The link here shows the girl who robbed me in north Miami. Set up a date for 80 Mario coins. After the date started 2 minutes later her sister shows up with a gun before I can get my clothes off. I did not have my weapon on my so I could not do anything just had to play along. Thankfully I left my wallet home so they did not get any information. Claims her sister is a child that's why she pointed her gun at me but link says she is 24. Sister is Bossychinaaa look her up on IG avoid at all cost. Never seeing north Miami hoes again. I want to file a report but idk if it can be anonymous.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7866887437

  15. #3996

    Won't get me

    Quote Originally Posted by VeteranMonger  [View Original Post]
    There's this new trend going around now with Escorts and SWs, the good looking ones anyway, of asking for a "booking deposit" prior to seeing them. As you all know, this is a cardinal sin for us experienced mongers and probably part of the bylaws of the Streetwalkers Guide to Mongering. You just don't do it! There's a high probability that it's either LEO looking for a transaction or a scam by the girl / pimp. Now all of a sudden, they all want deposits ($30-50) which isn't a big amount to gamble with but nonetheless. I work too damn hard for my money to give it away like that no matter what. That's for noobs to fall for, not me. Anyone else experiencing this shit too?
    I see a lot of girls that look real doing that but as far as I know they're scams, only time I've seen a legit provider ask for a deposit is if it's an outcall, which is understandable because the girls could drive our way and we change our mind, but I never send money either way, as you said we work way to hard, I won't give up a penny of my hard earned money!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape