Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 712 762 1162 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14601
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudsnake  [View Original Post]
    Question? I keep getting hit up with this whole you have to pay a deposit stuff from these girls now. Does anyone pay the deposits or should I just cut my loses and move on?
    Never. Too many scammers to justify sending deposits.

  2. #14600

    Kandy Kush

    Gents,

    This lady works in the NOVA region but she says she will work at Baltimore sometimes if it's along the way. She's hosting out of Pikesville as of yesterday and I'm not sure if she's going to work there through the whole weekend.

    Last night I dozed off and dreamt of Kandy. She's a pawg with large, bountiful boobs that were bursting out of her corset. It was the same blue corset she wears in one of her pics. Kandy is a BBW and looks exactly like her pics so if you find her attractive you're in for a good time.

    Kandy provided a no-rush service. We shot the shit before and after the action which is a nice change from other providers not talking to you or have a cold attitude. Kandy knows how to have fun and is open to most things except Greek and BBFS. She let me play with her clit while she gave me a great bbj that nearly made me pop. She seemed to enjoy me playing with her boobs even with my tongue.

    I normally like to start in mish and switch to K9 so I could see that big ol booty slap against my thighs. But her large boobs got the best of me and she let me suck on them while I went to town. She felt really tight and she was enthusiastic the whole time.

    I went for her QV special for $80 and she offers HH for $150. Not sure what her hourly rate is though. She seemed like she enjoyed our encounter, or she's a great actor. It's hard to find a PAWG in Baltimore these days who can take the D and doesn't charge $150 or more for a QV.

    The setup wasn't the best though because she asks you for a pic prior to booking. I explained to her that I was driving and she settled for a phone call. Treat her with respect and see her before she goes back to NOVA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/86045570

  3. #14599
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudsnake  [View Original Post]
    Question? I keep getting hit up with this whole you have to pay a deposit stuff from these girls now. Does anyone pay the deposits or should I just cut my loses and move on?
    Are you sure these are legit workers requesting deposits? Either way, it's a huge red flag. The general rule of thumb is to never send deposits. You'll send money and communications will vanish. May as well piss that money to the wind or send it to me instead!

  4. #14598

    Don't pay a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudsnake  [View Original Post]
    Question? I keep getting hit up with this whole you have to pay a deposit stuff from these girls now. Does anyone pay the deposits or should I just cut my loses and move on?
    I'm seeing it a lot too. Half-way decent looking provider and wants $40 up front before I get the address. Nope. Don't do it. You'll only wind up losing your money.

    Dobson.

  5. #14597

    Deposits

    Question? I keep getting hit up with this whole you have to pay a deposit stuff from these girls now. Does anyone pay the deposits or should I just cut my loses and move on?

  6. #14596
    See posts #14360, #14278, #14260.

    Stay safe.

    -H.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find previous reports. Are they under a different name?

  7. #14595
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Allie lately? The one with fake tits (ending in 7672).

    I want to see her again but I don't know if she only does carplay still or what. Any recent reviews would be appreciated. Also does she rim?
    I've seen her 3 times, all car play. BBFS last time no cip. I've tried to see her the past few weeks but she pushes hard for car play each time and says she'll make up for it next time. She's never made up for it next time with me.

  8. #14594

    Ask

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Allie lately? The one with fake tits (ending in 7672).

    I want to see her again but I don't know if she only does carplay still or what. Any recent reviews would be appreciated. Also does she rim?
    No. She does not rim. But if you want to know if she has more than just CarPlay available. Ask her she's the one that makes that determination. If she has a incall or alcohol available can change daily. That's why you ask the girl she's the one that has all the information.

  9. #14593

    Allie

    Anyone see Allie lately? The one with fake tits (ending in 7672).

    I want to see her again but I don't know if she only does carplay still or what. Any recent reviews would be appreciated. Also does she rim?

  10. #14592

    Haille Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I've seen it as "Hailie" or "Hailey" or "Hallie". All the same girl, the photos are hard to mistake. Been around a while, maybe be careful about which ad you quote, since she pretty clearly changes her rates depending on what site you're looking at, so if you told her Tryst or PD, she'd probably try to squeeze more out of you.

    Here's a slightly more stable ad of hers: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Maryland/Baltimore/HallieAnnabellaNicole
    Yes, and some of those pics are the original ones she used years ago. Loved that ass on all fours, wonder if it looks the same?

  11. #14591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Yeah, spelling

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find previous reports. Are they under a different name?
    I've seen it as "Hailie" or "Hailey" or "Hallie". All the same girl, the photos are hard to mistake. Been around a while, maybe be careful about which ad you quote, since she pretty clearly changes her rates depending on what site you're looking at, so if you told her Tryst or PD, she'd probably try to squeeze more out of you.

    Here's a slightly more stable ad of hers: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Maryland/Baltimore/HallieAnnabellaNicole

  12. #14590
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find previous reports. Are they under a different name?
    Wow, if it's actually the girl in the pic's I used to visit with her years ago down here in Nova. She used the same name but not sure of the spelling back then, was a true pleasure and sounds like she still is.

  13. #14589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Brazilian Danielle

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/8465599.htm

    Super hot. One of the very best to come through the area.

    Her pics don't do her justice.

  14. #14588

    Third time's the charm

    Strike One: Demi.

    Seen her ad in College Park mostly but recently in the Baltimore area so I shot a text. No reply whatsoever. Her ad had refreshed several times after on both escortalligator and megapersonals so she a time wasted in my book. Found her on FB after researching so she is more legit than fake in my opinion.

    Her ad - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2402495217/1.

    Strike Two: Dream PAWG.

    Hit dream up after giving the flaker above 15 min to reply. No luck with this one either. So onto the third choice, Lexi. Don't recall seeing her reviewed on here so I went off the comments on EB and my own research. Hit her up she replied within 5 minutes. She gave me her whole menu off the first text. Talk logistics with great response times and off I go. She is waaaay out in Essex so be mindful if you not nearby. She also doesn't supply hats and will text you to bring one (huge red flag in my book, if you don't get that feel free to ask). Has her own spot. Not super dirty not super clean place. She does the deed on a small couch. I get in we talk a bit and get down to it. Gives a good BBJ to get worked up. Main event is good did doggy standing up which actually went better than expected. She got into it too. She gave me a clean towel to wipe, said our goodbyes, and off I went. She is chill her SS is. 7 so I left happy. I'd recommend if she fits your type and you don't mind the drive. Stay safe fellas.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4438555906/1

  15. #14587

    Info

    Hi fellas,

    Any intel on the eros Brazilians?

    Are they legit and if so what type of donation is required. Any specific lady better than the rest? Thanks for reading.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape