Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 30805
-
07-15-22 23:42 #19075Senior Member

Posts: 260Kate bby
Fake ad. Deposit scam.
Originally Posted by MyGoldenRod
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 21:47 #19074Regular Member

Posts: 25Kate bby
Anybody seen Kate bby?
Looks too good to be true.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85851577
-
07-15-22 21:22 #19073Regular Member

Posts: 5Review
As I said in my post, I knew she was heavy set and don't care about that. My issue was her lack of enthusiasm or effort during the visit. I've seen other women that are heavy and have been a good visit because of the effort they put in.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 21:01 #19072Senior Member

Posts: 112225 for HHR! And no GFE / kissing / daty. Wow, I've been gone for a while.
Originally Posted by CAGuyInNC
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 19:01 #19071Senior Member

Posts: 284G Carl,
Originally Posted by GCarl
[View Original Post]
Keep posting, you are absolutely right. This is the forum to share experiences such as what you had. The comment you got was unwarranted given the explanation in your post. Please keep posting and keep this forum what it is supposed to be about -- sharing information about women that men in this forum would like to fuck.
HolyDiver.
-
07-15-22 17:44 #19070Senior Member

Posts: 867She and her male friend / handler / supplier were arrested a year or so ago in Wilson for armed robbery.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 17:18 #19069Regular Member

Posts: 8When you are only purchasing content you kind of have to send the money before you receive anything, which I've done plenty of times in the past, this is actually the first time I didn't get the content I paid for.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
I've always known it's a gamble and maybe I've just been super lucky and I was due for a loss, but I didn't come here to be all "omgzzz I was scammed and I can't believe it you guys, how could such a fine young lady do such a thing to me?
I'm not even upset about it really, I was just giving everyone a heads up to definitely not trust her for that service, I mean the sharing of info is what we are all here for.
-
07-15-22 16:23 #19068Regular Member

Posts: 19Eve
Hey guys,
Thought I would share today's experience. I decided to go see Eve. Setup was easy and communication was consistent. I'm just going to state facts instead of opinion. Everything is covered. No kissing. No DATY. She is a really nice woman and I did like her body. She's not a skinny spinner and has a little extra. Now for my opinion. She is nice, just not the experience I look for. 225 hhr.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/693177652041
-
07-15-22 12:55 #19067Senior Member

Posts: 38Thanks!
Thank you for the feedback. 90% of the pictures in every ads are quite deceiving. Either they are totally fake or they post of their younger days. Like you I'm not into thick girls. This forum is awesome.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 12:09 #19066Senior Member

Posts: 226This is one of BKS girls, so a bit different from the other latinas popping up around south Raleigh lately working out of Airbnb's and whatnot.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
This is a BKS girl. Saw her recently. Nice girl, standard BKS service.
Originally Posted by Indigo1
[View Original Post]
I was personally a bit disappointed. She's a fair bit heavier than the pictures on BKS and in this ad. If you like thicc then you'll like her. No cellulite or stretch marks. Just a bit too much thicc for me. The pictures on BKS are near the upper limit of what I like. I was also expecting more golden / caramel skin like in the BKS photos. Her skin is actually quite dark. The Escort alligator ad is closer but still even darker. She's got straight hair but her skin is closer to a black girl than average Latina (I know latinas can come in all skin shades).
The pics on BKS were ticking all the boxes for a particular look i was interested in. So that said wasn't a great visit for me as she wasn't really the type i was expecting something different but she is a nice girl and if you like thicc then you'll have a good experience.
-
07-15-22 12:03 #19065Senior Member

Posts: 1651What part of
Never ever sending a hooker money beforehand doesn't mongers understand? I don't care how trustworthy they make themselves out to be. Speaking of only fans. The IRS will be shooting fish in a barrel this year on hookers and other on that site.
Originally Posted by GCarl
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 08:21 #19064Senior Member

Posts: 1710So the pictures didn't indicate that she was an old fat lady? I can't understand why someone would hobby for that.
Originally Posted by WhoYoDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 08:13 #19063Senior Member

Posts: 342Latina
Let's us know if you visit, she does look good but ad is scarce.
Originally Posted by Indigo1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 08:10 #19062Senior Member

Posts: 1710A wonder she's still alive. Her 'demons' are severe. I walked out upon seeing her years ago and posted here. Maybe she'll get help.
Originally Posted by TheWorldReset
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 06:53 #19061Regular Member

Posts: 8Ashton got me for $40
Scammed me out of $40.
Been seeing her ads on STG for a while and I've seen the reports here that seem to be split between "worth the trouble" and "definitely a no go", but she claims to have a good head game and that's what I am looking for.
One ad mentioned starting an only fans, and I do enjoy purchasing content so I figured I'd preview her skills before I decided on getting an appointment. I should also mention I am a newb at this and have yet to set an appointment with any providers, as my schedule doesn't give me a lot of wiggle room, and I must be doing something wrong because it's 50/50 whether or not I even get a reply back when I reach out.
Anyways, after giving her the Venmo payment straight up no more replying after that, which is a shame because she looks pretty cute (and yes I've seen the mugshots but those aren't meant to be glamour shots.
I also know it is typically best to only get content through legit websites, but I have had success with direct purchases in the past and was willing to give it a shot, I knew there was a chance I'd get nothing in return but I figured to hell with it what's $40, I'm only posting about it here to give you gents a heads up to avoid her for that until she has an only fans.
Any suggestions from you vets for cute spinner providers that specialize in oral?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




