Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 1759
-
07-28-22 19:47 #1369Senior Member

Posts: 217The Non-Pro's thread is SA-centric. Information about pro's and cons, and also information pro et contra.
Originally Posted by Jdon77
[View Original Post]
Jokes aside, plenty of information in that thread. Will take some reading. Searching for phrases about allowances may help you find some starting points.
-
07-28-22 19:00 #1368Senior Member

Posts: 2184Check out the Non-Pro section on this board. That is the primary discussion topic in that section and it will give you what you the intel you need.
Originally Posted by Jdon77
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 17:15 #1367Regular Member

Posts: 11Seeking Arrangements
Just wondering what experiences people have had on Seeking Arrangements. I keep hearing that most of the profiles are bots and at over $ for a 30 subscription it makes me wonder if that service is worth it.
Any info is appreciated.
-
07-27-22 13:15 #1366Banned Member

Posts: 1358Yes, happened to me too (resetting my password) It is definitely slow. Also, here are the banner messages I am seeing:
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
"We are operating from backup of June 12th. Content created between then and June 26th will need to be recreated. We apologise for this issue. ".
"For information on us being hacked, click here. ".
"We have removed the requirement for basic hobbyist accounts to change their password, but still highly recommend that you do, as well as update your email address to a current one. ".
So, how can anyone post there, and how does one know which are the newer posts (after June 12th)?
-
07-27-22 11:52 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 1115TnA
Same thing happened to me. What a mess.
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 11:41 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 208Tna
TNA is up but the site is absolutely still fucked up. They will force you to reset your password (a good thing) but I noticed that my session had someone else's account bleed into my session.
Screenshots attached, these are not my account name but they are coming up as though I'm logged in.
I'm not going to bother contacting the admins on that fucking site because they clearly don't know what the fuck they are doing.
-
07-27-22 00:23 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 25Tna
Finally! It's back! Hopefully we'll see some pricing normalize.
-
07-26-22 11:52 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 86I don't think she ever offered Greek.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
Yes, her offerings have changed. Please respect her privacy.
If you feel her rate is too high (Lita, Mickey and Bella. Lv are similar), then look for a lady who is in your price range.
Madvic.
-
07-22-22 12:13 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 116Hana
Visited Hana. WOW what a sweetheart. Very good at what she dose.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 11:34 #1360Banned Member

Posts: 2302Thanks, MV. I remember JB and her dog in Bellevue, and then her Redmond spot. Glad to see she is still around.
Originally Posted by MadVic
[View Original Post]
But am I reading her ad right? $180 for a body rub with "no FS and no languages" (which I assume means French, Russian, Greek)? I used to enjoy her BBBJCIM endings. But if that's no longer available, that rate seems high for a rub and HJ.
-
07-21-22 18:36 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 147I'm seeking advice on which websites to look for females for non massage kind of encounters that are not full sex.
Like doing other things such as stripping for you-dirty talk, role play type sexy stuff, modeling sexy outfits etc. (but these would be at her place).
CL is gone. Backpage is gone. Bedpage is from what I can tell useless. Seeking seems to be from what I have read from reports far above my donation amounts and not what I can regularly afford. Tinder isn't right for this. STG is full of fake asian photos and mostly non English speakers. I don't want to pay full on the new normal hourly rates for this stuff which used to be able to be arranged over emails through CL easily with decent looking girls too.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. These kind of things were so easy before.
-
07-20-22 17:45 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 147Both BackPage and CL used to have the nice feature that the guy could post his own ad stating what he was looking for exactly and so then have the girls then respond to him by writing to his ad.
So you could clearly say stuff like "no BBWs please" or "No drug users" or whatever it was you wanted to say in your ad and you could heavily hint what you were after if it was more fetish related or whatever. Maybe you just wanted like a JOI thing, or a sexy dance but not at a strip club, or something not too mainstream.
Is there any place (that actually receives web traffic) that is like that still / now?
Thanks.
-
07-16-22 02:09 #1357Regular Member

Posts: 3Provider questions
I am traveling a bit this summer and found that I will have multiple layovers in Seattle. I have been reading through threads and don't think I will have a problem finding a provider, however, I am hoping you can help me with some questions.
1. Are there any great providers that service the SeaTac area hotels?
2. Any suggestions as far as "must see" provider?
3. Has anyone had luck with Margeaux? She looks incredible.
3. What area the best sites for the area? (I am looking at tryst, hot, sumo, adult search and Eros).
Thanks in advance!
-
07-15-22 01:28 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 86Asian Hana aka Juliabell
Anyone looking for her ad and pics, you will find them on rubmd.
Madvic.
-
07-14-22 12:29 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 323I'd be hard-pressed to come up with worse advice.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
If someone gains access to your account, they can quickly change all of the access information and completely take ownership. They could then take actions with that account. And then in essence "give it back" and create a situation where you become accountable for their actions. Stupid.
The one thing anyone should learn in pooning is never trust anyone. Sharing information with "buddies" is just asking for trouble at some point.
Good advice is simply to firewall your poon universe from your real universe and ensure there's absolutely no crossover. Someone should be able to burn your poon-verse to the ground and still have absolutely no way to connect that universe to you. People that get in trouble pooning are using their real phone, their real email address, slipping and providing PII to providers or other hobbyists, paying in identifiable ways, or sending PII via email or PM.
And in terms of TNA, I'll say it again: all of the information the scammers are using. Email addresses, profile information, and PMs. Are all stored clear-text by default in the vBulletin DB. I don't disagree that you should change your passwords, but the likelihood that they can connect TNA you to real you is solely based on the crash landings above. If you were using your real phone, potentially fucked. Real email, potentially fucked. Real name, likely fucked. Sending real information in PMs like addresses, totally fucked.













Reply With Quote




