Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 95 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 1420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1015

    Searchable reports

    Is there a reason we don't put the phone number in the review? It make is a lot easier to find. I get the providers keep changing numbers, but a lot of ads expire and the reports become useless. I think the links expire quicker than they change numbers so putting the number in the add with the link seems like a better way.

    L.

  2. #1014

    It's all good.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for responding. Didn't realize she was using fake pics. Again, thanks for reporting on your experience -- that's what makes this site work. Sorry, if my response was too harsh.
    No worries, brother.

  3. #1013

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    First rule, if the location states anything ambiguous or, anywhere you are, it's fake.
    Much appreciated, good brother. Seeing isn't always believing. Something just did not sit right with me with this ad. Thank you for the advice.

  4. #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Any of you fellow brothers any intel on Kasha? Hit or miss? All talk but less to no action? Thanks brothers.

    Egyptian K Real Sexy Ass Freak Outcalls 27 years old.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...k/151686008047

    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...k/151686008047

    Phone: 512xx280.
    First rule, if the location states anything ambiguous or, anywhere you are, it's fake.

  5. #1011

    Any intel on Kasha D'Majestic?

    Any of you fellow brothers any intel on Kasha? Hit or miss? All talk but less to no action? Thanks brothers.

    Egyptian K Real Sexy Ass Freak Outcalls 27 years old.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...k/151686008047

    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...k/151686008047

    Phone: 512xx280.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6BCDF1E8-97F2-452B-957C-7C4D8B4A613C.jpg‎   0647CD12-CF36-4F46-8D27-B11AE7A18B5A.jpg‎   76B7D035-E192-496F-B5CB-370457E23A80.jpg‎  

  6. #1010

    Temp

    Thanks for responding. Didn't realize she was using fake pics. Again, thanks for reporting on your experience -- that's what makes this site work. Sorry, if my response was too harsh.

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    It's nobody's fault but mine. I thought that was clear from my post.

    As for how "believable" my post is, ratings are always subjective unless there is some predefined benchmark. I know of none such benchmark for this hobby. You may find her face to be a one or two, but I don't. I invite you to give her a call and find out for yourself. As for taking pics of non-streetwalking providers, I've never heard of just snapping a pic. Maybe that's allowed, but I've never done it. I'm not too sure if a provider using fake pics is going to be keen on me taking pics of her to post on review sites.

    As with all things in life, YMMV.

    Peace,

    L.

  7. #1009

    I stand by my review

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. And sorry that you had a negative experience. Mostly your own fault for paying upfront.

    But would be more believable if you attached a pic and gave more reasonable scores. Zero for face? Really?
    It's nobody's fault but mine. I thought that was clear from my post.

    As for how "believable" my post is, ratings are always subjective unless there is some predefined benchmark. I know of none such benchmark for this hobby. You may find her face to be a one or two, but I don't. I invite you to give her a call and find out for yourself. As for taking pics of non-streetwalking providers, I've never heard of just snapping a pic. Maybe that's allowed, but I've never done it. I'm not too sure if a provider using fake pics is going to be keen on me taking pics of her to post on review sites.

    As with all things in life, YMMV.

    Peace,

    L.

  8. #1008

    Anyone play with this Kiki?


  9. #1007

    Temp

    Thanks for the report. And sorry that you had a negative experience. Mostly your own fault for paying upfront.

    But would be more believable if you attached a pic and gave more reasonable scores. Zero for face? Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    Called her up looking for a BBBJ and she gave me the address of her Lowell residence. I arrived in an area with limited parking and went in the back door (literally). She opened the door and it was not the girl in the photo. I should have left right away. Of course, I was thinking with the wrong head. The lights were dim and could not see what exactly she looked like. I went in like a fool. I was directed to the bedroom where she had me get undressed and give a donation. She stepped out for a bit. When she returned, I found her to be huge (not sexy thick or voluptuous). She made it clear I was too sit on a specific side of the bed (that had a big cum stain on it: When asked what I wanted I said BBBJ, now she says she doesn't do that. So I settle for a CBJ. It was awful, so I start to lose it. Then she starts getting on my case for going down. She suggests a HJ, and I agree. She then proceeds to take petroleum jelly and rub my cock with it. This was even worse than the BJ, the jelly was so thick it was not enjoyable and her hands were so rough it was like fucking a cheese grater. While all this is going on you have to listen to her take about nonsense like her almost burning her apartment down. All her stories were about near disaster and seems like a total flake. Came out smelling like cigarettes.

    Score 1-5.

    Face: 0.

    Body: 0.

    Performance: 0.

    Personality: 1.

    Smokes: Not during session but clothes reeked of cigarettes after session.

    Pets: Not visible, but clothes picked up some dog hair.

    Donation: $.

    Delivered as promised: No.

  10. #1006

    Temporary Girlfriend

    978-761-5546.

    Called her up looking for a BBBJ and she gave me the address of her Lowell residence. I arrived in an area with limited parking and went in the back door (literally). She opened the door and it was not the girl in the photo. I should have left right away. Of course, I was thinking with the wrong head. The lights were dim and could not see what exactly she looked like. I went in like a fool. I was directed to the bedroom where she had me get undressed and give a donation. She stepped out for a bit. When she returned, I found her to be huge (not sexy thick or voluptuous). She made it clear I was too sit on a specific side of the bed (that had a big cum stain on it: When asked what I wanted I said BBBJ, now she says she doesn't do that. So I settle for a CBJ. It was awful, so I start to lose it. Then she starts getting on my case for going down. She suggests a HJ, and I agree. She then proceeds to take petroleum jelly and rub my cock with it. This was even worse than the BJ, the jelly was so thick it was not enjoyable and her hands were so rough it was like fucking a cheese grater. While all this is going on you have to listen to her take about nonsense like her almost burning her apartment down. All her stories were about near disaster and seems like a total flake. Came out smelling like cigarettes.

    Score 1-5.

    Face: 0.

    Body: 0.

    Performance: 0.

    Personality: 1.

    Smokes: Not during session but clothes reeked of cigarettes after session.

    Pets: Not visible, but clothes picked up some dog hair.

    Donation: $.

    Delivered as promised: No.

    I saw some borderline reviews previously and thought I'd give it a shot. I can not in any way recommend this provider.

  11. #1005

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Any info on 26 yr old, 5', 115 lbs, in Nashua? Quoted 100/ qv, 200/ hh, 300/ hour. Here are link, ad, and pics.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...r/568845416184 .9785810288ABG

    I'm 💯 real beautiful clean girl, no scam here. I'm 💯 independent, I don't work for a pimp or anyone else, which makes my rates more affordable.

    I'm not affiliated with any type of law enforcement.

    I can guarantee you'll be more than satisfied, so satisfied that you'll be cumming back for more 😉.

    * NO GREEK *.

    I will send one picture for verification, no extras or no nudes unless paid for. I accept most forms of payment💵: cash / cashapp / Venmo / googlepay / applepay.

    My rates are non-negotiable, I can promise I'm definitely worth it. Serious inquiries only, I won't waste your time so please don't waste mine..
    She's pretty hot. Looks better now. Very very short. I have actually never dated her, but I'm very sure she is the antithesis of GFE. Not a friendly lady, not rude, but the kind of person that has no interest in others. She parties, but claims to not trade, which is like ok sure, heard that before. Convenient to those downtown in Nashua. I'd go for it personally, I've actually been trying for a pathetic amount of time.

  12. #1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Any info on 26 yr old, 5', 115 lbs, in Nashua? Quoted 100/ qv, 200/ hh, 300/ hour. Here are link, ad, and pics.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...r/568845416184 .9785810288ABG

    I'm 💯 real beautiful clean girl, no scam here. I'm 💯 independent, I don't work for a pimp or anyone else, which makes my rates more affordable.

    I'm not affiliated with any type of law enforcement.

    I can guarantee you'll be more than satisfied, so satisfied that you'll be cumming back for more 😉.

    * NO GREEK *.

    I will send one picture for verification, no extras or no nudes unless paid for. I accept most forms of payment💵: cash / cashapp / Venmo / googlepay / applepay.

    My rates are non-negotiable, I can promise I'm definitely worth it. Serious inquiries only, I won't waste your time so please don't waste mine.

    I'm very discreet, so discreet even your wife won't find out🤫.

    Let me help you discover and play out your wildest fantasies and desires. What are you waiting for? I'm just a text or phone call away. Don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to.
    Yes she was talked about starting at post #932 in this thread.

  13. #1003

    Any info on 26 yr old, 5', 115 lbs, in Nashua?

    Any info on 26 yr old, 5', 115 lbs, in Nashua? Quoted 100/ qv, 200/ hh, 300/ hour. Here are link, ad, and pics.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...r/568845416184 .9785810288ABG

    I'm 💯 real beautiful clean girl, no scam here. I'm 💯 independent, I don't work for a pimp or anyone else, which makes my rates more affordable.

    I'm not affiliated with any type of law enforcement.

    I can guarantee you'll be more than satisfied, so satisfied that you'll be cumming back for more 😉.

    * NO GREEK *.

    I will send one picture for verification, no extras or no nudes unless paid for. I accept most forms of payment💵: cash / cashapp / Venmo / googlepay / applepay.

    My rates are non-negotiable, I can promise I'm definitely worth it. Serious inquiries only, I won't waste your time so please don't waste mine.

    I'm very discreet, so discreet even your wife won't find out🤫.

    Let me help you discover and play out your wildest fantasies and desires. What are you waiting for? I'm just a text or phone call away. Don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Petite24.jpg‎   Nashua.jpg‎   978-581-0288.jpg‎  

  14. #1002

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this little spinner Tiffany who posts in Nashua, but is from Lowell MA? Hit or miss? Thank you brothers.

    Some of her ads say 21 years old while others 30 years old.

    So wet but it's so late daddy help me 21 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/971927404691

    Ready for your satisfaction & 30 years old.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...n/950305115280
    I have never seen her but I did see some negative reviews.

  15. #1001

    Tiffany

    Any one seen this little spinner Tiffany who posts in Nashua, but is from Lowell MA? Hit or miss? Thank you brothers.

    Some of her ads say 21 years old while others 30 years old.

    So wet but it's so late daddy help me 21 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/971927404691

    Ready for your satisfaction & 30 years old.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...n/950305115280
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EC5A2957-0B4B-4D85-BE70-CF688C7ADA77.jpg‎   09D3BA7B-A327-44F2-A5F6-EB357A1024DC.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape