Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 5071
-
07-19-22 00:36 #3271Regular Member

Posts: 10Check the VIP
800 gets you FS.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
She def bumped up her prices. Met her in Fall 2020 and was getting HJs till a few months in I sweet talked her into FS LOL Back then 300 got you HHR and 400 got you HR.
Then in 2021 she upped it by 100.
Then a few months ago she got a boob job and said she was taking "a break" but then on my last visit said she was retiring. Few weeks later she's posting in LA with her new prices but ghosts anyone from OC. Used an LA area code and she responds but hesitant to book bc she might remember me LOL.
Her FS is all covered but I built that physical chemistry on my end so just biding my time till I see her again lmao.
-
07-18-22 15:36 #3270Regular Member

Posts: 11Fml
Just came back to the Westside after years away and oh has the scene changed. For the life of me can't find a qv for less than 2 these days unless it's a low class SW with a hotel in lax. Back east the Latinas fob were 1 bill standard. And hot as F $ What's a guy got to do around here to get a decent date for decent rate? Appreciate any tips.
P.S. I went to goldfinger. Laid down. 4 for the room and negotiated to 1 for just a damn naked HJ. Tongue action anywhere but face and pointing. Still left me wanting. Where do you have to go to get FS at an AMP? Sorry this should be in the massage section but figured I'd consolidate.
-
07-18-22 14:51 #3269Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Throws
I am not sure I get what you want. There is no man I know that can do more than 3-4 meaningful throws in a 24 hour period. I mean, by the third one, you are just blowing fumes.
Originally Posted by MyThrowaway136
[View Original Post]
Do you want to go to dinner with her, fook her after dinner, have her stay over, get blown upon waking up, get a brunch at shutters, walk on the beach, go back to your room to fook again, and maybe a late snack and another fooking?
If you are going to do that, you should think of whoremaxxing in Thailand or Colombia or the Baltics. You get more variety. You can eat alone.
-
07-18-22 13:56 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 195That was a cynical take there. I would suggest doing a couple short sessions first to see if you're compatible before doing a longer one. I've met several chill women in this hobby over the years that I would be comfortable hanging out with, if the opportunity ever presented itself. Seems like a big risk to do one with a stranger you've never met though (not necessarily because she'd mine you for data or anything insidious, but if you're bored a couple hours in for whatever reason, are you going to get a refund?)
Originally Posted by MyThrowaway136
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 09:59 #3267Regular Member

Posts: 4Those are some very fair points. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 23:20 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 7266Just some FYI.
Originally Posted by MyThrowaway136
[View Original Post]
You don't want to do a 24 hr appt.
Pro's.
BJ's all day long.
Boom boom a day long (depends on the girl).
Con's.
She's not compatible (than your f*cked).
Not fully GFE.
She's asking you personal q's and you think nothing about it. But, she getting info on you for future negativity or robing you.
She takes the money and says she feels sick and wants to leave early.
Her bf / daddy / pimp comes to rob you.
All kinda other scenario's.
-
07-17-22 20:05 #3265Regular Member

Posts: 4Any recs for longer visits?
Anyone have recommendations for providers who are good for longer visits? I'm wanting a 24 hour GFE, low-to-mid price range ideally.
-
07-15-22 14:44 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 135It was always like that. Common in people who have bouts of IBS.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 00:53 #3263Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Karens
I can see that area being full of karens that do not like mongers. As for her taco, I do not engage in giving oral sex with providers, but at one time, which I verified in doggie, her balloon knot had become a little unraveled. It was weird, like giant skin tag off of her anus.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 20:20 #3262Senior Member

Posts: 7266She has noisy neighbors and I had a run in with a older couple one time when I left. They pointed at me and said I know she does and why your here and I responded what her cooking was good. The Mexican food she cooked me was good and I just devoured her "taco" and got a little sour cream on my lips and walked away.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 12:47 #3261Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Uptempo
I am trying to remember the progression with her.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
I think it was first a massage in that upstairs loft.
Then the next time, I think I did like 60 min and she threw in head.
Then she had a proper HX ad and she did the full play.
I have no idea how LE would be an issue if she did a handie. I think she just wanted to get to know me LOL.
I liked her attitude, she was a sex worker, did a good job and moved on. She had disdain for the HX scene. I mentioned that I thought it was the biggest fuckery since the soviet invasion of Finland. She agreed. She said that guys went to those socials and high fived each other and said "woot woot. I banged an escort."
-
07-14-22 03:20 #3260Regular Member

Posts: 1Hx
Has anyone had any experience with this one I don't think its worth it?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/9730
-
07-13-22 21:21 #3259Senior Member

Posts: 7266Dang, I saw her way back in the day she was nice looking hippie girl type.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
She only did massages and a HJ or BJ back in the day until she got know you I guess do to le?
But, after my 2nd visit she allowed me to eat her snatch and some boring cg, dfk and sloppy and wet BBBJ.
Went back few times after but I was deep into the K scene and sold my soul to the kgirls for being a non stop reg 9-10 years ago.
-
07-13-22 20:57 #3258Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Wear a mask I guess
This one has been around since before HX was HX.
https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/69e...0-237e7fcefc9a
I think I last saw her in like 2013-2014. She is at the same stink ass apartment near the beach, hopefully that disgusting dog died. The place felt like you were in a Charles dickens novel. Old and stinky.
She gave great BJ though, but her pussy smelled so awful I had to bury my head in her pillow in mish.
-
07-13-22 17:18 #3257Regular Member

Posts: 5Yeah I booked her like almost 2 months ago, looks like she'll be in LA for a while and is still active. Looks slimmer than in her pics but kept her tits and ass. She can really DT like a champ if that's what you're into.
Originally Posted by GooseMan2792
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






