Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 338 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3251

    Any Korean agencies in the SF Valley?

    Never understood why they are all in Wilshire or Koreatown.

  2. #3250
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mystery

    https://www.thatmall.com/mystery/

    What in the living fuck is this one all about?

  3. #3249
    Quote Originally Posted by IsopMan  [View Original Post]
    I have not been on this site in a good while due to the fact covet has my wife working at home and I can't get out the house like I used to. So I was finally able to get out of the house and I drove down Figeruoa Blvd in Los Angeles but man they had a lot going on so I had to pass on all those cute honeys I did however running to someone I used to know who gives the best BB I've ever had. She allowed me to COF too. Since I do not want to go to the hood she drove to me in Long Beach the damage wasn't bad it was an even one, plus I had to deposit 20 for the trip since she was coming from the valley. She's very friendly has good conversation but most of all she does her job well. She told me she'd be over at 3:30 however she was running late but I expected that I've dealt with hoes before none of them are ever on time. If anyone out there is looking for a quick blow and go she's your girl.
    Are you able to PM me her #?

  4. #3248

    Black MILF Throat Champ

    I have not been on this site in a good while due to the fact covet has my wife working at home and I can't get out the house like I used to. So I was finally able to get out of the house and I drove down Figeruoa Blvd in Los Angeles but man they had a lot going on so I had to pass on all those cute honeys I did however running to someone I used to know who gives the best BB I've ever had. She allowed me to COF too. Since I do not want to go to the hood she drove to me in Long Beach the damage wasn't bad it was an even one, plus I had to deposit 20 for the trip since she was coming from the valley. She's very friendly has good conversation but most of all she does her job well. She told me she'd be over at 3:30 however she was running late but I expected that I've dealt with hoes before none of them are ever on time. If anyone out there is looking for a quick blow and go she's your girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15B13200-3A4B-428A-BF3F-F97A124EE0D7.jpeg‎  

  5. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She looks hot! 2 k no limit is steep though.
    Yeah, 2 k is crazy. For that price it better be BBFS, which I doubt.

  6. #3246

    Rich

    Quote Originally Posted by PnutButterButt  [View Original Post]
    I booked her for an hour fetish play. She let me fuck her throat hard. She is very friendly, hot as fuck, and into kinky shit. I want to see her again.
    Wow! She looks hot! 2 k no limit is steep though.

  7. #3245

    I have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by GooseMan2792  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mayofthedead

    Has anyone actually booked her? I emailed her and she got back to me right away. I also can't find her profile on TER or any other review website.
    I booked her for an hour fetish play. She let me fuck her throat hard. She is very friendly, hot as fuck, and into kinky shit. I want to see her again.

  8. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by Atkbp  [View Original Post]
    https://www.xvideos.com/video6670336...in_los_angeles

    Or does anyone know she is in this video?
    Bruh, who fucks Dani with a condom?

  9. #3243

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. Who has seen her lately and can tell us about her current situation?

  10. #3242

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cplrod  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Naomi? How was it. What was she like. I've read reviews in TER but just want to be extra thorough.
    The reviews on TER are accurate. MILF with a great rack, body, and attitude. She isn't a clock watcher, so don't feel the need to rush if she chooses to pace things out.

  11. #3241

    Maggie May

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowaway136  [View Original Post]
    She was unremarkable. Cute enough, nothing to write home about. Everything covered (my first and only experience with a dental dam). Friendly, enthusiastic and easy to be around; not a weirdo. Incall was messy, but not dirty. The experience was fine. She was pretty flaky though: kept me waiting over a half hour past our appointment time in my car.

  12. #3240

    Naomi Moore

    Has anyone seen Naomi? How was it. What was she like. I've read reviews in TER but just want to be extra thorough.

  13. #3239

    May Luna

    https://tryst.link/escort/mayofthedead

    Has anyone actually booked her? I emailed her and she got back to me right away. I also can't find her profile on TER or any other review website.

  14. #3238
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    But the condom use in that clip is surely WAY out of character for her! I used to leave rivers of sperm in her holes before covid. I have an extensive collection of pictures of her. If any HEAVILY CONTRIBUTING seniors would like to see them, just write to me privately.

    Who's seen her lately, though, and what can you tell us about her current situation? When I go this long, almost two years, without seeing any particular hoe, in today's sketchy times, I always like to get some fresh feedback, to see if there are any potential new red flags, regarding the incall, discretion, etc. Because two years, in hoe years, is a VERY LONG time.
    Is this the Dani in the video? https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/dani-42.

  15. #3237

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape