Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 736 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 11032
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5497

    Rotten pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I cannot warn you enough to avoid like the plague. Her kitty stinks, communication is bad, has a drug problem and is in one of the sketchiest motels on 99.

    She also made me wait more than an hour. I gag thinking about the smell.
    Dude, your ruined. Rotten pussy is worse than a dead body smell. Good luck getting that smell out of your brain. I suggest a bleach bath.

  2. #5496
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by Evaluator  [View Original Post]
    What does downside of demons mean?

    Is she really bad, was trying to schedule with her this weekend. Better avoid?
    I cannot warn you enough to avoid like the plague. Her kitty stinks, communication is bad, has a drug problem and is in one of the sketchiest motels on 99.

    She also made me wait more than an hour. I gag thinking about the smell.

  3. #5495

    Lelani advertising under a new name

    Hey y'all making my rounds for my weekend hobby and xane across this.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/86106680

    I remember Lelani advertising for like 500 hr maybe business is slow or this is a sketch trap. Anybody have insight.

  4. #5494

    Heelz #

    Back at it again with the requests- TNA being down sucks because I don't save most numbers. Does anyone happen to have the beautiful Heelz's # still? I appreciate the help, feel free to PM me.

  5. #5493

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by Evaluator  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this lady? Was breifly on tna as sweetitswhit, also on tryslink.

    https://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/f...c/700876550682

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexonasteele

    Pretty interesting that the rate goes up on the second site, and all the numbers across the ads are different. Hope she's legit seems interesting.
    She is the real deal. I have seen her several times. BBBJCIM is amazing.

    She is also super chill.

  6. #5492

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Kind of expensive.
    Have not seen her before. But I do recall she was on TNA and had decent reviews.

  7. #5491

    Alessandra

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I've seen her a couple times already and am planning another visit. It's 300/500 for play, like all the other Brazilian agency girls.

    She's gorgeous, early 20's and all natural. A spinner with a Brazilian booty. One of my favorites by far. She's very enthusiastic when she's getting fucked and she's tight tight.

    Menu I've experienced: DFK, BBJ, DATY, DATO, CFS, CIM.

    No's: BB, FIV, FIA.
    Created an account here just to add a concurrence. Accurate info above and I'd put her at the top of my list of Brazilians. We kinda vibe so YMMV, but it was a pretty enthusiastic and energetic hour.

  8. #5490
    Quote Originally Posted by Zosi15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met or know of any reviews for:

    https://tryst.link/escort/hollyhenersonxo

    New to all this and trying not to get scammed on the first try. Can't seem to find any reviews or even ads anywhere besides tryst so I'm hesitant.
    Kind of expensive.

  9. #5489
    Quote Originally Posted by Zosi15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met or know of any reviews for:

    https://tryst.link/escort/hollyhenersonxo

    New to all this and trying not to get scammed on the first try. Can't seem to find any reviews or even ads anywhere besides tryst so I'm hesitant.
    Not worth it. She shares the same Eastlake incall as a lot of other girls. She's super hot and it was great CFS, but no kissing, only CBJ that was pretty short and lame, though she does take DATY well. Just not a $550 or whatever she's charging for limited service.

  10. #5488

    Whitney / Lexona?

    Anyone have experience with this lady? Was breifly on tna as sweetitswhit, also on tryslink.

    https://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/f...c/700876550682

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexonasteele

    Pretty interesting that the rate goes up on the second site, and all the numbers across the ads are different. Hope she's legit seems interesting.

  11. #5487

    Audrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you caught her on the downside of her demons. All signs point to it. Sorry about that but one key is look at their hands and fingers. If they look like they just finished changing oil on a bulldozer, move on.
    What does downside of demons mean?

    Is she really bad, was trying to schedule with her this weekend. Better avoid?

  12. #5486

    Holly

    Anyone met or know of any reviews for:

    https://tryst.link/escort/hollyhenersonxo

    New to all this and trying not to get scammed on the first try. Can't seem to find any reviews or even ads anywhere besides tryst so I'm hesitant.

  13. #5485

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with a provider that goes by Dazzling Dawn? Here's her Insta.

    https://instagram.com/donn_aalexande...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    Dazzling Dawn is a very reliable provider. Reasonable rates and she is gorgeous. Likes DATY / DATO but is a safety girl. I've seen her several times and recommend her highly.

  14. #5484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Scarlet_13

    Does anyone have a way to reach her? Been meaning to give her a shot. Please pass that info along and thanks in advance!

  15. #5483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar  [View Original Post]
    With Danica gone to Texas, I need a new bimbo to scratch an itch when I come to Seattle. Any good candidates gents? Big fake jugs, blonde, pleasers preferred.
    I heard she is back visiting. Does anyone have her number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape