Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 11258
-
07-16-22 20:34 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 353Sadly, there are doubtless a thousand dopes who will send the 40 bucks, so this kind of stuff is never going away.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 19:21 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 423Same
Those are the exact words I have received as well on my messages from others.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 19:05 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 5603I'm looking for arrangement I. Want to be intimate and have fun!! I can do 240 for arrangements no time. Limit I like to make it feel like a. Relationship. We can start as ppm but I do require a 40 $ deposit only because I had a bad experience and. Never got paid before. I know it's hard to trust so that's why I just say 40! But I'm to any questions you are really handsome by the way I hope we can work something out.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb3e730bce9e
This is like the 6th time I have gotten this (word for word) from 6 different profiles. I am sure its nationwide.
-
07-16-22 06:19 #6875Regular Member

Posts: 20At FirstClass1, wanted to reply to your pm but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 19:45 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 414It depends on the nature of your connection with your older SB. If you value what you have with her and don't want to risk losing her, then obviously don't shit where you eat.
Originally Posted by CitySlicker
[View Original Post]
However, if your existing SB is casual and non-commital, and you don't mind burning that bridge should it come to that, and / or see minimal risk of drama, then you can decide on that yourself.
Depending on how well you know her and her behaviours, you may even broach having seen her sister on the site, and gauge a reaction that way. Some siblings may freak out, while others don't care.
I've had sisters before, but in all such encounters they both knew of me and were willing to share me, at times even within the same FC sessions.
-
07-15-22 19:34 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 414At one point I would've agreed with HG, but I've also found gems among sparse profiles with one photo and a few sentences. My experiences include gorgeous Insta models and influencers who wanted to try sugar dating under the radar.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
If such a profile ends up being another scammer, I simply ignore the message.
-
07-15-22 17:22 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 5603Me personally I would not do it. But everyone makes their own rules depending on the level of drama you are willing to risk.
Originally Posted by CitySlicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 17:20 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 5603Maybe with an older gal this makes sense. But with a younger girl, not a chance in hell. These girls post like no tomorrow all over the place. Just like I have another one or two superstitions. Any girl wearing a septum ring or any girl that gives the finger in one of her pics. Not responding.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 13:31 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 52Different Experiences
I had a similar experience. Two pics, no face. Profile was two sentences: "You know what we're here for. Sugar for sugar."
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
She turned out to be the most cock-hungry sex-starved 23-year-old firecracker you could imagine. Saw her on and off for over a year. Cool person, sex monster.
-
07-15-22 11:37 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 248SA-younger sister
Fellas,
Trying to get your opinion and wisdom on how to best approach my current situation. I met this cool SA babe and we've been on and off for about a year. I've gotten to know her and see her about 1-2 times a month. Her younger sister is home from college for the summer and lo and behold, I saw her profile popped up. The younger does not know of me or seen my pix, but I've seen her pix and know what she looks like. She's about 10 yrs younger than my current SA and she's really hot and cute. Do you think I should contact and hit it (as I will probably never meet her through social settings) or leave it alone? If I do, how to best approach and not let her sister find out??
Cursed situation! Maybe contact and just to see her nudes. LOL.
-
07-14-22 12:02 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 3343Different experiences
My first and arguably best SB ever had a very sparse profile, with just two pics of her torso. The main text was 'we're not here to fall in love. Married preferred'.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
She turned out to be a single mom w / 3 divorces in the rear-view, so she really was looking for distance. She needed help to keep her son in an expensive Catholic school. And she was absolutely f'ing gorgeous, a former Playboy model. Yes, IK this sounds like BS (hers or mine), but I saw the photos and know it was true. And though she had that kid, she kept all of the body that got her there. Just absolutely amazing tits, like 38 Ds on a small frame, and I can promise they were 100% natural b / c I inspected them quite closely on numerous occasions. Also, smart, kind, really really a fantastic experience. She was simply the kind of woman (most) men want, and just walking around the world she was constantly getting hit on. She wore a fake wedding ring to try to repel some of them, but obviously, this isn't sufficient for many guys out there in the wild.
So, I always keep this in mind, sometimes, the sparsest profiles may hide real gems. You never know until you get them into bed.
-
07-14-22 05:46 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 5603Just my 2 cents. But I have never, not once, messaged a girl with no face pic. Just a huge red flag all around. Although I have messaged girls with a face pic but no body pic. But never met one of those until she at least txted a body pic prior to the M&G
Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 08:56 #6866Senior Member

Posts: 300I feel like I have a pretty good radar for this stuff. My guess is this girl will put out early.
She's trying too hard. Too much posturing. This reads like someone who, when presented with a generous offer that includes time in the bedroom (say, 500-700, which is not unfair for a young white chick in OC) will say that she's making an exception, this is not her usual typical, blah blah, but she's willing to this once. She may even need some back and forth messaging to play that game.
The picture of herself in nice pants that still have the tags on, outside the dressing room, is an example of a tell. She's posturing but she's not there yet. She's projecting an image she wants you to buy into. Girls who are actual luxury mavens project more convincingly. This is a lower middle class girl who is trying a little too hard.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 02:30 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 5603It seems that the # of fake profiles of girls (or whoever) asking for money upfront has increased quite a bit, at least in vegas. One of the good things about being a low baller is they agree to my offer immediately. So quickly in fact that its not normal and a bit of a red flag. Because the real girls that take less, usually (but not always) need a bit (or a lot) of finessing before they accept. But the scammers say yes to anything since they have no intention of meeting you anyways and just want to fast forward the scam.
I have even gotten the same cut and paste proposal from about 5 different ones over the last few months. In the past this was rarely an issue.
-
07-11-22 18:02 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 3343No imagination. That is a weakness of this site.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I didn't think this was the worst profile I had ever seen in terms of being a gold digger. I equate this to those that say platonic. If you really could take every profile at face value, then yes, I get why you would make the assessment that several people have. But you have to know women better than that. They always say exactly what they mean, right? Never is there any confusion in communication, right?
If I got into a conversation w / someone like her, which I might do if I could figure out a particular hook (shared interests, some common history, etc.), I could be a much better judge if she was a lost cause. And if that is what HG refers to when he says investment (time, not money), well, that would be fine w / me. I have a lot of time until I croak, and this is as enjoyable way to spend it as any.











Reply With Quote





