rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 516 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 7740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3225
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    Once upon a time (2018?) I gave a girl at Paradise a $60 tip for FS with no complaint. Probably $165 total. We had gone to the room, done the deed and were walking out of the room without a single comment about money. Wonder what I could have gotten away with.
    2018 was a wild year at Paradise. There were a few girls that would take under $100 for a little fun in the back. There was one that would say pay me what you want and another that would go for round 2 in the VIP for no charge.

  2. #3224

    Paradise dancers / best bang for your buck

    Kalypso 1 bill. She got that heavy metal demonic look. Hot asf.

    Demonia 1 bill. Super cute face and nice body.

    Isabel 1 bill. Thick Latina.

    Stacy 1 bill. Nice body thickish.

    Jessie 1 1 bill 50. Pornstar.

    Kylie 1 bill been at paradise 6 ish years -veteran. Petite with glasses. Does nice pole tricks. We need more of her.

    Lucy 1 bill. Super thick Latina. If you can handle it go for it.

    Sky 1 bill veteran (enhance like mofo).

    Vicky 1 bill veteran (enhance like mofo).

    These are young dancers. Flash your light because it's super dim in there. Majority of these girls will do OTC just put some game into it. Go for older lady's if that's your thing they also in range of 1 bill - 2. Message me with some good intel on other dancers and I'll tell you which one does OTC including Synn / coi dancers for cheappp.

    The only one that try's to pull a higher quote is Cake / Kathia. Both same dancers she's probably in her 30 sbut hella good looking still super thick. Paradise caters to both big botty Latinas but they got some petites too. Only downside is the bouncer cuts your time super short someone needs to check that guy.

  3. #3223
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickers  [View Original Post]
    The closest I've come to that is $180 all in on weds at paradise. I haven't seen a girl in VIP yet who wasn't happy with a single Benji tip.
    Once upon a time (2018?) I gave a girl at Paradise a $60 tip for FS with no complaint. Probably $165 total. We had gone to the room, done the deed and were walking out of the room without a single comment about money. Wonder what I could have gotten away with.

  4. #3222
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    That's $150 all in?
    The closest I've come to that is $180 all in on weds at paradise. I haven't seen a girl in VIP yet who wasn't happy with a single Benji tip.

  5. #3221
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom  [View Original Post]
    Bruhhhh thanks for the update. I saw that on IG but sadly had work today. Anyone go and have info on VIP? FS $?
    I didn't do a VIP with her but we did talk and I observed how she moved when she got dances. She kinda has a bf right now and when she did go do VIP's she never took a "kit" or a moneybag / purse to the back with her. When she would return from VIPs she went straight to the floor 90% of the time without going to the back to freshen up which is usually a sign. Also none of the guys she did VIPs with left immediately after the VIP. It was her first day back though so she may have been taking it easy. As another dancer told me once "sometimes I got to give my pussy a break".

  6. #3220
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    That's $150 all in?
    The VIP room 3 songs for 120 plus the FS 150 total of 270.

  7. #3219
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigBeef  [View Original Post]
    I went to the VIP with Keanna she there on the weekends day shift she's been there for years comes and go's she's nice and friendly very sensual and sexy I got CFS for 150 left satisfied and I had good time I will go there again soon.
    That's $150 all in?

  8. #3218

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by SelectaH87  [View Original Post]
    Fresh off IG she is saying she will be working dayshift at Paradise tomorrow 7/13/22!
    Bruhhhh thanks for the update. I saw that on IG but sadly had work today. Anyone go and have info on VIP? FS $?

  9. #3217
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see in VIP? What did you get, and how much was the damage?
    I went to the VIP with Keanna she there on the weekends day shift she's been there for years comes and go's she's nice and friendly very sensual and sexy I got CFS for 150 left satisfied and I had good time I will go there again soon.

  10. #3216
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigBeef  [View Original Post]
    Over there it's a hit or miss when I went there over a month ago on a Saturday for day shift. I had good time in VIP room, try you're luck.
    Who did you see in VIP? What did you get, and how much was the damage?

  11. #3215
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like synn and SR are going downhill. Anyone know if it's worth making the drive to Tropical Lei?
    Over there it's a hit or miss when I went there over a month ago on a Saturday for day shift. I had good time in VIP room, try you're luck.

  12. #3214
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom  [View Original Post]
    Hey good looking out, thanks. Unfortunately couldn't make it out today. Will report after it does happen tho.
    Fresh off IG she is saying she will be working dayshift at Paradise tomorrow 7/13/22!

  13. #3213

    COI Tip Requests. Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Damn I be up in Jada ass Making her queef.

    Services are great but 150-300 stop dealing with Bella, Roxy & Senapi.
    So Jada is now back to 1.5 / 3? If so, that is a welcome sign prices are returning to pre-Covid levels versus the insane quotes that started during the 2021 reopening, that had me flee the COI club scene, and particularly Synn COI. This forum can be great for negotiating the GPS minefield that COI turned into in 2021. Hopefully it can get back to where only a very small percentage of ladies, like Sierra and Alyssa, are asking for crazy tips.

  14. #3212

    Tl

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Athena- no play.

    Chloe- no play.

    Allianna- not sure.

    Mist- no play.

    Lilah-no play.

    Sstella- no play.

    Save yo $$$ kings make a Netflix night.
    Sounds like synn and SR are going downhill. Anyone know if it's worth making the drive to Tropical Lei?

  15. #3211

    Role call rhino coi

    Athena- no play.

    Chloe- no play.

    Allianna- not sure.

    Mist- no play.

    Lilah-no play.

    Sstella- no play.

    Save yo $$$ kings make a Netflix night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape